• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

GNS

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, July 15, 2009, 01:15:08 AM

George Noory FUCKIN' SUCKS you bastidds!!!

thank you.

GOD I FUCKING DETEST NOORY AND HIS CANDY-ASS CUNT-FACED DELIVERY! FUCK OFF THE AIR SNOORBAG ASSHOLE

FUCK HIM IN HIS DUMB ASS

can anyone SHUT HIM UP???

STFU GEORGE AND FUCK YOU asshole

EvB

I think you don't like George Noory.  ;:)

KnyeGuy

I've experienced this level of frustration before in regards to the show ... There's only one remedy: SHUT THE RADIO OFF.
Then, resume listening on the weekend if you can stand Punnet, or better yet when Knapp is on.

moop

It's like going to see a train wreck. You know you shouldn't but sometimes can't resist and then you end up regretting it. How anyone as ignorant, talentless, boring, and I suspect frequently drunk, can get to be a host of a once storied radio show is a question with no answer.

Do they publish ratings for his show? I looked once but couldn't find anything. How much do they pay the snooriot? Is that public knowledge?

Sophie

Quote from: EvB on July 22, 2009, 12:42:06 AM
I think you don't like George Noory.  ;:)

Like Noory always says, "Yup."

Quotei love it.

like i sed...this pedestrian motherfucker(noory) is a drooling assbanshee from cuntspace with 2 cherries on top for the children to wow at, whilst his infernal bowels churn out detestable remnants of shitribbons, which acost our collective eardrum

mrsthursday

Hey Noodlehead, freedom of speech is one thing bad taste is another, eg any chance you can cool the language down? Is it really necessary to use all the four letter words you know in one posting? Lord knows Noory is an annoying prat but please tell us why without a barrage of aimless crap. 

and TONIGHT...this lackluster piece of shit...turned off the radio again after having it on for 10 minutes during a shower.  THIS FUCKING DIABOLICAL MORON. Any caller with ANY intelligent question whatsoever is allowed only to spittle out their query prior to being hung up upon.  Guest replies to caller with an engaging question...caller is gone.  Meanwhile the moronic drunken retarded fuckshits gain Noory's ear for at least a couple of drooling minutes...the ONLY level upon which he can effectively 'communicate.'  Only shithead gets to ask anyone anything...lest the shadow ppl count dracula as infinity!!!! OOOH! fuck you george.

i see his image on that fucking website and i am to puke.  i am presently beseeching  the poison control centers to redirect poisoned individuals to seek the shithead noory site for induction of reverse-peristalsis prior to seeking ipecac.

fuck you george, you loser fuck. PLEASE..for the sake of A.M. RADIO and humanity...SHUT THE FUCK UP

resign you mentally challenged piece of non-coffee-drinking shit.

thanks asshole

Mod Edit

i mean NO

***************...not the place to quibble over language

note:  please speak more courteously to fellow board members.

KnyeGuy

Quote from: noodlehead.crucified.c2c on July 28, 2009, 01:40:07 AM
...Any caller with ANY intelligent question whatsoever is allowed only to spittle out their query prior to being hung up upon.  Guest replies to caller with an engaging question...caller is gone.  Meanwhile the moronic drunken retarded fuckshits gain Noory's ear for at least a couple of drooling minutes...the ONLY level upon which he can effectively 'communicate.' 

Yes! He always hangs up on decent callers prematurely ; Something tells me that this term holds some [possible] relevance in other ...*cough*... facets of his life... ? ? ?

Quotenote:  please speak more courteously to fellow board members.

yah right how fucking courteous was the comment to which i rudely replied?

Quote...but please tell us why without a barrage of aimless crap. 
not too courteous

no wonder there was a big flap about mods over-modding recently : \

Discussing the meat of a post, the idea conveyed, is the point, NOT to fucking language-nazi HOW the point is put across.

EvB

QuoteDiscussing the meat of a post, the idea conveyed, is the point,

Yes, it is.  We're just asking you to do that without using profanity towards another member, particularly when the member asked you not to.

this is obviously not the place for me. ;:) how do i delete my account? tried but could not find how to kill it

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: noodlehead.crucified.c2c on July 28, 2009, 12:56:57 PM
yah right how fucking courteous was the comment to which i rudely replied?
  not too courteous
while mrsthursday's post might not have been particularly courteous, it hardly was on the order of "fuck you" or whatever it was you said in return.  and i don't consider this "over-modding" at all.  i consider it an acknowledgment of the fact that replies like "fuck you" create a hostile environment people won't want to be a part of.

additionally, we ask that you not publicly discuss the fact that you've been moderated.  if you have a problem with the decision of a moderator, please take it up with them in private.  it's in the TOS.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: noodlehead.crucified.c2c on July 28, 2009, 02:24:27 PM
how do i delete my account? tried but could not find how to kill it
again, read the TOS.

who the fuck do i have to offend to get my account deleted? ready to roll.  i want no part of such candy-assery.  yah TOS TOS TOS, who the fuck reads that shit? i obviously can't read anyhow. voice-to-text FTW.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on July 28, 2009, 02:51:43 PM
again, read the TOS.

you and EvB are cool.  (and PKA).

mrsthursday

Noodlehead. Why take off? The language you use at times, most times I guess, is rough that's your choice why get bent out of shape when someone objects to it? You obviously value your freedom to speak,  but can't you value my freedom to object?

Anyway, hope you reconsider your decision to leave.

Quote from: PW on July 28, 2009, 04:58:51 PM
you and EvB are cool.  (and PKA).

And to you, Mr.Pennywise.  ;D

P.S. Noodlehead, no need to up and leave, bud. Your a valuable poster. At least I think so. Just chill. Moderation isn't an exact science, I know. I've done it plenty of places plenty of times. You can't please everyone, and you obviously aren't pleased. But, ya know, either plead your case better or move on. It ain't the end of the world if you get edited once. Hell, I don't even know what you said....but frankly, you gotta say somethin pretty harsh-sounding to get edited around here anyways.  :P

EvB

What PKA said.

Supernormal

Quote from: noodlehead.crucified.c2c on July 28, 2009, 02:24:27 PM
this is obviously not the place for me. ;:) how do i delete my account? tried but could not find how to kill it

It's obviously not the place for folks with the web version of Tourette's Syndrome. That's not to be confused with Noorette's Syndrome. That's where George compulsively shouts out inane comments and questions. A few of us have needed to wash our mouths out with soap when *that* happened.

KnyeGuy

NoodleHead, I share your frustration with Noory, and enjoy your abrasive posts too, but I have to agree that there's no need to outright attack a member with profanity. I'm sure the mods wouldn't have edited anything in your post (I saw the unedited version btw) if you had just defended yourself without being so profanely personal in your attack.

If that sort of thing were tolerated here, this place would just turn into a certain disgusting forum that I won't even bother mentioning...

That said, stick around... It certainly doesn't appear that anyone wants you to leave. I mean, come on, if the mods were being uber nazis I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't have been able to vent as freely as you have thus far.

moop

I don't like the way the mods selectively edit peoples posts. If a post violates the tos, then remove the whole post. Editing out words, sentences, paragraphs seems more "uber nazi" to me that just removing the whole thing.

Just my two cents. Take it for what it's worth.  ;:)

EvB

Quote from: moop on July 29, 2009, 01:43:42 PM
I don't like the way the mods selectively edit peoples posts. If a post violates the tos, then remove the whole post. Editing out words, sentences, paragraphs seems more "uber nazi" to me that just removing the whole thing.

Just my two cents. Take it for what it's worth.  ;:)

I understand your point of view, GNS - but what I try to do is leave as much of the post as possible, hopefully maintaining the primary point being made.   From where I sit - that seems less censoring than deleting the entire post.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: noodlehead.crucified.c2c on July 28, 2009, 03:54:58 PM
i want no part of such candy-assery.
your utilization of the term "candy-assery" would be more accurately applied to the notion of somebody leaving over such a minuscule event.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on July 29, 2009, 04:38:59 PM
your utilization of the term "candy-assery" would be more accurately applied to the notion of somebody leaving over such a minuscule event.

Ass candy anyone???