• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150804 - Jay Weidner/Stanton Friedman Debate - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 04, 2015, 09:30:52 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: Noorynoid on August 04, 2015, 10:25:07 PM
Sounds fine on my Grace internet radio and DSL

Maybe that's it... I'm 25M down, maybe it was "ahead" of itself...  A slower connection might miss those jumps.  That is, unless you have DSL super duper speed.

flimflam384

I've been using the AAC stream over VLC and it's been fine.

I could completely buy Kubrick directed the moon landings except for the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Also, I think another knock against this story is the Apollo program got boring after 13, Kubrick would have kept it interesting the whole way through. Or did they bring other directors for the sequel landings?

(PS I'm probably the biggest Kubrick fan on the planet)

I'm 100% sure that we went to the moon.

With that being said, I used to like Weidner's old site. The interesting part is all of the symbolism and imagery that he reads into the Kubrick movies, including The Shining (which is, he claims, the Kubrick confession, I believe) and Eyes Wide Shut. If anyone of you have seen the movie 'Room 237', a lot of his theories are in the same mold. Hope Art lets him get his part in.

ItsOver

Too bad Weidner's not on with Hoagie.  They'd cancel each other out with craziness.

saucerlike

My favorite conspiracy.  Tuesday special: debate a mental patient

Sean92008

Quote from: Stephen on August 04, 2015, 10:26:40 PM
"they're not"...

"they are"...

rock it baby...

Fight, fight, there's gonna be a fight.

Tell Tale Frontscreen projection! 

Robert

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 04, 2015, 10:17:57 PMIt would actually be harder to fake the moon landing than landing on the moon was.
I fit the lyric, "An actual expedition to Klendathu would've cost less than this movie to make," into the closing music to Starship Troopers.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 04, 2015, 10:26:42 PM
Maybe that's it... I'm 25M down, maybe it was "ahead" of itself...  A slower connection might miss those jumps.  That is, unless you have DSL super duper speed.
Wait folks, we ARE time travelers, aren't we?  There ya go! ;D

"video editing thing", technical term from a "photographic expert"

Juan Cena

Quote from: ShayP on August 04, 2015, 10:18:01 PM
He..."can't say?"

Yeah, how hard would it be just to say they launched a rocket into the air, but had a dummy capsule on it?

Jackstar

They went to Luna and then released pictures that were fake. Why can't it be both? Neither of these people are saying anything insane... yet.

sydtron

Oh man. Glad it wasnt just me with the skipping.  Was on 4g on the way home.  (At&t network)

Wi-Fi seems to have fixed it. 

MAN THIS IS GOOD!!!!!

someguy

if we built submarines of course we went to the fucking moon. going to the moon is way easier than making a submarine

This guy's the Richard C. Hoagland of moon landings. I wonder if he's got an accutron watch too?

He thinks the moon landings were front projected? Hahahahahahahahaha AHHHHHHHHHhahahahahahaha  ;D

Sean92008

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 04, 2015, 10:27:52 PM
Wait folks, we ARE time travelers, aren't we?  There ya go! ;D

Hey, who comped me the free Time Traveler account :D

phrodo

This guy is soooooo totally full of shit. What an idiot - sic 'im Stanton!!!!!!!!

how computers actually work....

fRONT SCREEN PROJECTION'S AMAZING TECHNOLOGY!!! Even today!!!

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2015, 10:27:29 PM
Too bad Weidner's not on with Hoagie.  They'd cancel each other out with craziness.
Ha haa.

Noorynoid

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 04, 2015, 10:26:42 PM

Nope, just Uverse DSL and 6mb down

Kezar Stanyan

This is grrreat fun. 

Love Art asking why it would be faked.  Answers are passionate...energy is rockinn

phrodo

My AAC was repeating on wifi - switched to mp3 on same connection and now it stopped. Very weird ... seems there is no pattern to why it's doing it.

Sean92008

Quote from: whiptrackercracker on August 04, 2015, 10:28:07 PM
"video editing thing", technical term from a "photographic expert"

Some of this "expert's" work was rejected by the "he whom we shall not name" Photoshopped thread for poor workmanship.