• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20160311 - Art Bell Open Lines

Started by Showroom Dummy, March 11, 2016, 10:57:17 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: comaphobe on March 12, 2016, 01:38:09 AM
was cruz the guy who was in that terrible 80s hairmetal band who dressed up as hermaphrodite sports mascots?
I thought it was Chippendale.  Oh wait.  That was Rubio.  Never mind. ;D

Juan Cena

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 12, 2016, 01:36:21 AM
There is such a thing called chain of custody.  They can't just hand the phone to Apple.

Plus I think they already have the info. They just want Apple to do it so that when they go into court they don't have to disclose how they got the info.

That wouldn't shock me. If this was the Bush-Cheney years, it would have already been cracked open.

swordpoint9

Quote from: nbirnes on March 12, 2016, 01:35:16 AM
You have to tell us more about that Georgia thing you were just part of. This "riot" feels exactly like the beginning of the LA riots. It was orchestrated, as anyone watching on TV and seeing it out their window, knew.
Look up G8 summit 2004 I was still a Fed . Look  up Sea Island summit of Republicans 4-5 days ago . Billionaires live there it is closed unlike Jeckle and St. Simons Islands . they are near Brunswick Georgia .  You are correct in your feelings !

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 12, 2016, 12:14:44 AM
Look what Keith is retweeting and favoriting. You're an "amoral parasite on Art Bell's ass", MV.
good.That cocksucker just earned my interest.

take care bellgab. Glad you're surgery went good PK we need more like you.

cant wait to hear Art when i torrent the show.

MV rocks- Free speech god.

EDIT- Forgot to add...I would honestly vote for quimbly as well. And Noory is still a pimp.

bateman

Juan Cena

Quote from: comaphobe on March 12, 2016, 01:38:09 AM
was cruz the guy who was in that terrible 80s hairmetal band who dressed up as hermaphrodite sports mascots?

Cruz was a furry? 😱

GravitySucks

Quote from: swordpoint9 on March 12, 2016, 01:40:22 AM
Look up G8 summit 2004 I was still a Fed . Look  up Sea Island summit of Republicans 4-5 days ago . Billionaires live there it is closed unlike Jeckle and St. Simons Islands . they are near Brunswick Georgia .  You are correct in your feelings !

54 private jets. Lots of Silicon Valley ceo's. Karl Rove, let's see... Who else?

swordpoint9

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 12, 2016, 01:39:54 AM
I thought it what Chippendale.  Oh wait.  That was Rubio.  Never mind. ;D
Foamboy is what I call Him . He is a degenerate . LOves to play with other men in the foam !

bateman

Quote from: swordpoint9 on March 12, 2016, 01:42:13 AM
Foamboy is what I call Him . He is a degenerate . LOves to play with other men in the foam !

https://youtu.be/IiG-598DriE

Juan Cena

Quote from: bateman on March 12, 2016, 01:40:32 AM
LOL @ Art saying "teabaggers"

You ain't really been teabagged until you've been teabagged by a Bama fan in a Krystal.

Rocky4228

You just know that Cruz has a sex dungeon in his basement.

trostol

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 12, 2016, 01:43:45 AM
Hi GS. :)
Rerun for the Hoaxter tonight ?

either rerun or just repeat guest..thinking the latter

GravitySucks

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 12, 2016, 01:43:45 AM
Hi GS. :)
Rerun for the Hoaxter tonight ?

I don't know. They switched the announced guest earlier. Ask Norland.

nbirnes

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 12, 2016, 01:42:00 AM
54 private jets. Lots of Silicon Valley ceo's. Karl Rove, let's see... Who else?

I am googling as we speak. Couldn't believe what I was watching on TV tonight, and I was on the Nixon side in '68.

Juan Cena

Quote from: swordpoint9 on March 12, 2016, 01:42:13 AM

What happens in Ibiza, winds up on the Internet.

bateman

Quote from: swordpoint9 on March 12, 2016, 01:45:10 AM
correct You can't stump the Trump !

The "she should be running" clip gets me every time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nbirnes on March 12, 2016, 01:44:56 AM
I am googling as we speak. Couldn't believe what I was watching on TV tonight, and I was on the Nixon side in '68.

So, it was YOU!  >:(

Juan Cena

Quote from: Rocky4228 on March 12, 2016, 01:44:01 AM
You just know that Cruz has a sex dungeon in his basement.

How do you think his sound system is? Gotta have that Enya pumpin.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 12, 2016, 01:42:00 AM
I saw Karl Rove at my liquor store a year or so ago...a mile or so from where Obama is currently today seeking funding at a private residence for an event. Strange world. Funny enough he wasn't buying much booze but a six-pack. A bit disappointed that Rove wasn't buying one of those behind the glass crazy expensive Scotch bottles for some clandestine cabal meeting. But, I guess, islands are for that! Like when the Federal Reserve was enacted!

Quote from: trostol on March 12, 2016, 01:44:14 AM
either rerun or just repeat guest..thinking the latter
Cool.
Hopefully RCH continues w/ the interview style he's been showing the past couple of days.
Thanks trostol.

BTW - It's damn good to hear Art back on the air. He sounds like he's having fun.  :)

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on March 12, 2016, 01:45:27 AM
What happens in Ibiza, winds up on the Internet.
That stuff at Ibiza, Padre, Cancun etc was not all gay, or at least it always wasn't. That one looks suspiciously all-male.

swordpoint9

Quote from: Juan Cena on March 12, 2016, 01:46:35 AM
How do you think his sound system is? Gotta have that Enya pumpin.
BTW Juan Your call and advise for a guest was cool !

Juan Cena

Quote from: comaphobe on March 12, 2016, 01:33:17 AM
reagan was a b-movie actor. LOL

And he was still a better politician than Arnold