• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ninjashoes on April 22, 2016, 12:20:45 PM
I wouldn't blame Heather for being unhappy, you guys are so damn mean to her. You trolls won't be happy until she has a meltdown then you will coldly and callously laugh at her and not care like the heartless little schoolchildren bullies that you are. What can I expect from soul-less Matrix slaves?

Leave Heather alone! She is a pretty cool person.

I see your point. I don't want her to be unhappy or have a meltdown. I was supportive of her until the Titor episode which made how she mistreated bateman more believable. Although I question her character that doesn't matter if she is good at what she is offering to us and asking us to pay for.

This forum was started as somewhere to document George Noory's flubs and she happily joined in. This is where some people congregated to do that so when another program comes along where they can continue to do that, they will.

MV/Liberace!

I wouldn't blame Heather for being unhappy, you guys are so damn mean to her. You trolls won't be happy until she has a meltdown then you will coldly and callously laugh at her and not care like the heartless little schoolchildren bullies that you are. What can I expect from soul-less Matrix slaves?

they were only joshing.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 12:29:27 PM
This forum was started as somewhere to document George Noory's flubs and she happily joined in. This is where some people congregated to do that so when another program comes along where they can continue to do that they will.

it's like some people expect bellgab to pull an attitudinal about-face just because of... well, i'm not sure why.

norland2424

Leave Heather alone! She is a pretty cool person.

73s

What can I expect from soul-less Matrix slaves?

lol, it's probably bad but this made me laugh.

I guess I took the blue pill then? Or was it red, I can't remember  :o

73s

Quote from: bobo17 on April 22, 2016, 11:00:10 AM
i am going through a personal problem rite now,
so will have to focus on that instead of the MEETING.

thanks for you understanding

bobo

Bobo17,

Focus on your HEALTH now, and the Problem, the MEETING will still lume upon your return.

PS -- you posted to the wrong thread, didn't you?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 73s on April 22, 2016, 12:51:08 PM

PS -- you posted to the wrong thread, didn't you?

lol, he's branching out.

Bobo, just get back to us after the meeting. There is no need to post until then.

Dateline

Heather was mean and hateful to gnorry.  Here Heather, you should have left gnorry alone.  He is a pretty cool person.  She was so damned mean to him.

There I have cast it out.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MV on April 22, 2016, 12:31:55 PM
it's like some people expect bellgab to pull an attitudinal about-face just because of... well, i'm not sure why.

Well I'm about to start my own show once my Snowball (tm) arrives. All you jerks better be nice to me!

Never mind, it just arrived. There was a note inside informing me by owning it it doesn't make me capable of having a radio show or even calling in to one.

To be fair, some people saw this coming from day one and are just commenting on the reality before them.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 22, 2016, 01:08:36 PM
To be fair, some people saw this coming from day one and are just commenting on the reality before them.

I gave her some slack at first.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 01:09:47 PM
I gave her some slack at first.

The thing is, it's not about Heather as a person at all. It's about the business and how that business works. Anyone who understands how this business works knew it would be a disaster. Has nothing to do with Art's relationship, her lady parts or whatever other bullshit people are going to blame when this goes tits up. It's purely about talent and the business of talent.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 22, 2016, 01:12:02 PM
The thing is, it's not about Heather as a person at all. It's about the business and how that business works. Anyone who understands how this business works knew it would be a disaster. Has nothing to do with Art's relationship, her lady parts or whatever other bullshit people are going to blame when this goes tits up. It's purely about talent and the business of talent.

I can't disagree with that. Look on the bright side though. At least Art has something to listen to.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 01:13:45 PM
I can't disagree with that. Look on the bright side though. At least Art has something to listen to.

...And it put him in the hospital...

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 12:57:20 PM
Well I'm about to start my own show once my Snowball (tm) arrives. All you jerks better be nice to me!

Never mind, it just arrived. There was a note inside informing me by owning it it doesn't make me capable of having a radio show or even calling in to one.

Hit 'Em Up (for donations)

First off, Fuck Art and clique you claim, Westside (Falkenberg Fortress) when we ride come equipped with game...

littlechris

Quote from: rekcuf on April 22, 2016, 01:28:59 PM
Hit 'Em Up (for donations)

First off, Fuck Art and clique you claim, Westside (Falkenberg Fortress) when we ride come equipped with game...

GET MONEY!!

cweb

If Heather is unhappy, why is she letting the show go to five hours? Why hasn't she said screw it and left the show?

I know she doesn't want to be called a quitter. I'll always give her credit for stepping into the host chair with no notice, but if it's not working, what is she trying to prove? Is it a monetary thing?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 22, 2016, 01:12:02 PM
Yep!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: littlechris on April 22, 2016, 01:34:13 PM
GET MONEY!!

OK, fork it over people! By the way, I'm not sure how to hook this Snowball up into this USB port. It's like trying to fly the Enterprise for fucks sake. This doesn't bode well for my show. Which, the way, will be on alternative health.

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 01:43:56 PM
OK, fork it over people! By the way, I'm not sure how to hook this Snowball up into this USB port. It's like trying to fly the Enterprise for fucks sake. This doesn't bode well for my show.
Go!  I said GOOOOOOO!

norland2424

she needs to stop having guests like " the real john titor" and " the real tony montana" , it makes her and all of us seem stupid. 

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 22, 2016, 01:43:29 PM
Keep in mind to people who want to cry about her being trolled. If the show was a success and a draw, none of that would matter. They took the first shots by threatening MV, threatening the board that cannot be named, sperging out on Bateman and being just shitty people who tried to manipulate their fan base until it was clear this boat was taking on water. Doing those things was like walking into a cage of tigers wearing a suit of medium rare steaks and bitch slapping each tiger in the cage.

Watching Art unravel into a babbling loon was one of the most fascinating things I've witnessed.

This post gets me hot.

73s

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 12:57:20 PM

Seriously? I really want to get a listen to this one.  ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 73s on April 22, 2016, 01:50:46 PM
Seriously? I really want to get a listen to this one.  ;D

No, I was just kidding. I called into Art the last time he was on and sounded pretty fucking stupid.

norland2424

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 01:55:59 PM
No, I was just kidding. I called into Art the last time he was on and sounded pretty fucking stupid.

you didn't sound stupid  :)

littlechris

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 01:55:59 PM

I fricken missed when you called in that night!!!

Would definitely love to hear your voice!  ;D ;D ;D