• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 03, 2017, 01:53:45 PM
You all just don't like him because he is gay.  Fucking Bigots!

No; I don't like his stance because he's a bigot.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 03, 2017, 01:50:07 PM

I never knew he was English. I'd only heard of him from this forum. But Bannon won't have him deported; he's too useful while he's (Bannon) being unofficial President.

In other news, Trump has 'advised' men wear sharp suits (Spicer is now) and his ties. Women 'look like women' (Wear his daughter's range of dresses if possible!)...Applies to all WH staff; all except Bannon!

I saw one story that Trump abused Spicer for his jacket on that first day where he yelled at everybody, but he wore an equally ill-fitting one yesterday.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 03, 2017, 10:35:30 AM
Never forget the Bowling Green Massacree with full orchestration and five-part harmony and stuff like that, and other Phenomenon.

She's looking pretty tired and haggard lately. Constructing all those alternative facts must be exhausting. Her poor family can't be too happy about her new job. She and others in Trump's WH probably vastly underestimated the toll of working for such an energy vampire.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 03, 2017, 01:16:45 PM
My Christian beliefs mix with a certain gut belief in reincarnation and that the Earth is merely a school for souls where we learn things so we can better ourselves in the next plane of existence.

Of course you know that "real" Christians believe that you just rot in the ground until Christ comes back, right?  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2017, 01:53:28 PM
I'm inclined to think that myself sometimes but I think it's just more strategic trolling on his part. Misdirection is an essential tool of any good magician. Create a sensation around something essentially meaningless so they're not paying attention to what you're really doing.  ;)

In this age of Rapstars, reality T.V. and creative news reporting who the fuck knows what is conventional or unhinged rhetoric. I'm not sure anymore.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 03, 2017, 01:55:52 PM
She's looking pretty tired and haggard lately. Constructing all those alternative facts must be exhausting. Her poor family can't be too happy about her new job. She and others in Trump's WH probably vastly underestimated the toll of working for such an energy vampire.

She just needs ironing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2017, 01:53:28 PM
I'm inclined to think that myself sometimes but I think it's just more strategic trolling on his part. Misdirection is an essential tool of any good magician. Create a sensation around something essentially meaningless so they're not paying attention to what you're really doing.  ;)

Yeah, because when you're POTUS, it pays to behave like a backward adolescent and make everyone (friend and foe alike) guess what mood you're in at any given minute. Some might call him psychotic. But world leaders don't judge. Much.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 03, 2017, 01:49:07 PM
The shooting involved 2 SJW fags, the guy that was shot had a swastika tattoo with a cross though it. The guy who shot him (probably Antifa) thought he was a right wing Nazi and shot him for having a swastika tattoo, nice try though.

Imagine that. It shouldn't come as a surprise that the equally hateful Antifa anarchists and right wing militia Nazis can't tell each other apart. They're opposite sides of the same coin. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 03, 2017, 01:55:29 PM
I saw one story that Trump abused Spicer for his jacket on that first day where he yelled at everybody, but he wore an equally ill-fitting one yesterday.

Well you must admit he had some fashion issues.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 03, 2017, 01:58:39 PM
In this age of Rapstars, reality T.V. and creative news reporting who the fuck knows what is conventional or unhinged rhetoric. I'm not sure anymore.

This thing between him and Arny seems obviously staged and setup in advance between the two of them. It makes the media squawk and squawk about how self-centered and undignified it makes him look. Maybe he's also saying The guys before me didn't just say stupid shit. They did it! And then they lied and lied and lied to you about it with their best friend, the mainstream media.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 03, 2017, 02:02:40 PM
But world leaders don't judge. Much.

World leaders.  ::)

Of course, you act like they're inherently wise and worthy of everyone's respect. I don't really think they are and I don't think Trump does either.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2017, 02:04:22 PM
This thing between him and Arny seems obviously staged and setup in advance between the two of them. It makes the media squawk and squawk about how self-centered and undignified it makes him look. Maybe he's also saying The guys before me didn't just say stupid shit. They did it! And then they lied and lied and lied to you about it with their best friend, the mainstream media.  ;)[/b]

LOL, well, I got to hand it to you for thinking Trump is such an intellectual gymnast!  ;D ;D

Trump needs ratings, not only that he needs to know they favour him, and only him. I doubt he could stand being told he came second or last, so people lie to him to save the onslaught.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 03, 2017, 02:02:56 PM
Imagine that. It shouldn't come as a surprise that the equally hateful Antifa anarchists and right wing militia Nazis can't tell each other apart. They're opposite sides of the same coin.

Opposite sides of the same coin?  Please identify the side of a coin that wouldn't be an opposite side to its reverse side.  Is English your first language?

Yeah and LOL isn't a mandatory preface to a statement either.  Review chapter six.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2017, 02:06:56 PM
World leaders.  ::)

Of course, you act like they're inherently wise and worthy of everyone's respect. I don't really think they are and I don't think Trump does either.  :D

You think Trump is a font of wisdom? Jeeeze, you really are fucked.  :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 03, 2017, 02:09:03 PM
Opposite sides of the same coin?  Please identify the side of a coin that wouldn't be an opposite side to its reverse side.  Is English your first language?

It means you can have two factions who essentially have similar philosophies and dislike a third opposite philosophy (or more); but don't actually get on with each other. Peoples popular front/Peoples front of Judea type thing

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 03, 2017, 02:09:30 PM
You think Trump is a font of wisdom? Jeeeze, you really are fucked.  :o

Well, with a bit of idiocy thrown in for entertainment value. I think he's smart enough to see an alternative to the narrative that there's absolutely nothing the politicians who we put in power can do to stop the coming world government and that they furthermore hold us in contempt for being stupid enough to fall for it.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 03, 2017, 02:02:40 PM
Yeah, because when you're POTUS, it pays to behave like a backward adolescent and make everyone (friend and foe alike) guess what mood you're in at any given minute. Some might call him psychotic. But world leaders don't judge. Much.

Hey, it's been working for me for years!  it's called keeping the assholes off balance.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 03, 2017, 02:02:56 PM

Antifa are the more violent ones that attack police and burn and destroy like they did at Berkeley and kill their own. You should watch their live streams they are highly entertaining especially when College professors are crying and screaming at police for arresting them like they did last night lulz

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 03, 2017, 02:11:58 PM
It means you can have two factions who essentially have similar philosophies and dislike a third opposite philosophy (or more); but don't actually get on with each other. Peoples popular front/Peoples front of Judea type thing

The common denominator is usually hate.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 03, 2017, 02:11:58 PM

I get the gist. It's just a poor choice of words.  Jeez, you Brits should learn how to use the king's English.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2017, 01:57:47 PM
Of course you know that "real" Christians believe that you just rot in the ground until Christ comes back, right?  :D

Only certain sects believe that mostly fundamentalist sects.  I have certain beliefs that I share with fundamentalists but they are off the mark in many areas.  Pentecostal sects love to speak in tongues at church services but it is stated clearly in the New Testament that there should always be one present who can interpret the tongues spoken.  You will rarely find an interpreter of tongues at a Pentecostal service.

Many Christians also believe that most ghosts are all demons which is pure bunk.  That would hardly explain ghosts of Civil War soldiers that appear fairly routinely in our nation's battlefields.

Luka Megurine

Here is the video of the Berkeley Professor going ape shit yelling at police for arresting violent Antifa protesters starts at about 10:10 shes a big fat woman that looks like a rabid ground hog you cant miss her. Also you can see Bjorn in the video next to her the same Antifa asshole that was at Shia's stupid he will not divide us stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzFS1qLlULc

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 03, 2017, 02:15:25 PM
The common denominator is usually hate.

¿¿Tu idioma nativo es el español, no?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 03, 2017, 02:16:57 PM
I get the gist. It's just a poor choice of words.  Jeez, you Brits should learn how to use the king's English.

Its a common idiom in the UK; I know what it means. Isn't my fault you speak Americanish.

norland2424

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 03, 2017, 02:20:04 PM
Only certain sects believe that mostly fundamentalist sects.  I have certain beliefs that I share with fundamentalists but they are off the mark in many areas.  Pentecostal sects love to speak in tongues at church services but it is stated clearly in the New Testament that there should always be one present who can interpret the tongues spoken.  You will rarely find an interpreter of tongues at a Pentecostal service.

Many Christians also believe that most ghosts are all demons which is pure bunk.  That would hardly explain ghosts of Civil War soldiers that appear fairly routinely in our nation's battlefields.

and wasn't reincarnation only taking out of religious texts in the 1200s?

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 03, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

He and Bannon are classic abusers. This will not end well.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 03, 2017, 02:22:22 PM

Its a common idiom in the UK; I know what it means. Isn't my fault you speak Americanish.

Say what you mean and mean what you say dude.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on February 03, 2017, 02:23:07 PM
and wasn't reincarnation only taking out of religious texts in the 1200s?

Its okay. Certain schools have creationism as a valid curriculum. Trump did say kids are leaving school deprived of all knowledge.

Dr. MD MD

I just witnessed a bit of a dust up between Shep Smith and Chris Wallace live on air. Shep was giving Wallace a hard time about not going to the game and he replied Well, if you must know my wife had a bit of an accident and I'll be at home taking care of her. How about you, Shep? Will you be going to the game with your husband? A few more words were exchanged before Shep cut to a commercial and gleefully announced that Wallace would be gone when they come back from break.  :D