• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on August 03, 2017, 08:33:01 PM
Evicting a disabled tenant from a section 8 housing unit is highly unlikely unless George has been found guilty of committing a serious criminal act. If I remember correctly section 8 inspections used to occur twice a year and are performed by the county. If the unit is extremely soiled the county will 'senda' out a cleaning crew to clean and disinfect the housing unit in question making the it safe from dangerous bacteria and/or mold growth.

If George were to become very sick the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance and Defense team attorneys could go after the building owner in court.

Alright, I won't worry then.  Thank You!  :)

chefist

So much to go over on the next, "Martinez Tonight"!

Norm

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2017, 08:39:57 PM
Alright, I won't worry then.  Thank You!  :)

Very good, glad my real world experiences as a former slumlord were helpful.

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman on August 03, 2017, 01:42:56 PM

THE MASTER HAS POSTPONED 'LIVESTREAM 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO' UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO ANTISEMITIC REMARKS ALLEGEDLY MADE BY CO-HOST ABRAM.

DEVELOPING...

WTF? Where did you get that scuttlebutt fm?

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman on August 03, 2017, 03:17:26 PM

UPDATE: CO-HOST ABRAM'S SPIT CUP MAY ALSO BE TAKEN AWAY.

Okay.  Now that's too fucking much.  Where's Abram, Jew or not, (not racist, just what he might be)supposed to spit?  On the floor?  Won't that .... wait.  That might sterilize some of the floor of all the mouse senda droppings.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 03, 2017, 04:55:25 PM
George is very fortunate to have fans and supporters who look out for his best interests.  The person who notified him of Abram's indiscretions (not me, for those interested) was undoubtedly looking to save The Master from possible humiliation, public blowback, and further association with a person of questionable character. 

I, for one, hope that Abram cleans up his act so they can continue as a duo.

FRIENDSHIP.

does anyone have documentation of Abram, possibly jewish (again not racist, just what he might be), is alleged to have said that is anti-Semitic?

Evicting a disabled tenant from a section 8 housing unit is highly unlikely unless George has been found guilty of committing a serious criminal act. If I remember correctly section 8 inspections used to occur twice a year and are performed by the county. If the unit is extremely soiled the county will 'senda' out a cleaning crew to clean and disinfect the housing unit in question making the it safe from dangerous bacteria and/or mold growth.

If George were to become very sick the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance and Defense team attorneys could go after the building owner in court.

By the way, I have several iPad boxes in like new condition.
ah, but then where is the line drawn....
to put the "disabled no use half witted Village Idiot" out of their misery..
"painlessly"...
OR..."committed" to the Martinez Group Home for Village Idiots.....
for their "own good"...

*if it isn't considered humane to allow someone to keep kitties in filthy conditions..
is it inhumane to allow Falkie to continue to live in Casa Senda alone ?

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 03, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHxLCMwMvHc

I believe one of the offending exchanges began at the 1:00:15 mark.

Abram:  "Ze snowflakes - they fell even in ze summer."

George: (admonishing the boy) "Hold on - hold on - hold on - ok - ok - not that - that's - don't do that.  People had relatives who died in the camps.  Don't get me in any more trouble than I'm in.  Don't make fun of that."

Kudos to George for stopping Abram before he took this line of commentary any further off track to a place it didn't need to go.  Up to that point, it was great to see the pair "hav[ing] some fun" (as Mr. Noory would say).

How did I miss that?

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 03, 2017, 09:00:38 PM
Okay.  Now that's too fucking much.  Where's Abram, Jew or not, (not racist, just what he might be)supposed to spit?  On the floor?  Won't that .... wait.  That might sterilize some of the floor of all the mouse senda droppings.
George's "extra" Alien Head !
(must have missed my earlier suggestion)

paladin1991

By the way, I have several iPad boxes in like new condition.

As a working man, you deserve to purchase whatever you please with your hard earned dollars.

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 03, 2017, 09:00:38 PM
I am glad you "caught" your mistake...
I mean what self respecting mouse would even think to enter Casa Senda for what ? morsels of food ?
come on...
surely you have seen George's kitchen, stove, refrigerator and floor

Dateline

Quote from: Sasha on August 03, 2017, 09:13:04 PM
I am glad you "caught" your mistake...
I mean what s of respecting mouse would even think to enter Casa Senda for what ? morsels of food ?
come on...

I thought this "Sasha" was the same one that posted as Rosegirl. 

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 03, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

Abram:  "Ze snowflakes - they fell even in ze summer."

George: (admonishing the boy) "Hold on - hold on - hold on - ok - ok - not that - that's - don't do that.  People had relatives who died in the camps.  Don't get me in any more trouble than I'm in.  Don't make fun of that."

Kudos to George for stopping Abram before he took this line of commentary any further off track to a place it didn't need to go.  Up to that point, it was great to see the pair "hav[ing] some fun" (as Mr. Noory would say).

very interesting....

Quote from: Dateline on August 03, 2017, 09:14:11 PM

you're keeping count?

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 03, 2017, 09:03:14 PM
does anyone have documentation of Abram, possibly jewish (again not racist, just what he might be), is alleged to have said that is anti-Semitic?

Well, does Falkie fall into any stereotypes?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 03, 2017, 09:24:08 PM
Well, does Falkie fall into any stereotypes?

would that include clinical AND theoretical ones? ;D

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2017, 06:15:18 PM
Guess we'll never know...you look like a nice guy, though! Looking forward to more of your appearances.  ;)

Oh, "Martinez Tonight" will be starting up soon...want to be on a show?

This

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2017, 08:43:19 PM
So much to go over on the next, "Martinez Tonight"!

This needs to occur. Poor falkies face when he saw it was an empty iPad box. At least he got a free pack of smokes to give away.

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 03, 2017, 09:35:50 PM
This needs to occur. Poor falkies face when he saw it was an empty iPad box. At least he got a free pack of smokes to give away.

Rally will get special mention for that one! HA!  ;D

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 03, 2017, 09:35:50 PM
those were not just "ordinary smokes" but Newport Menthol "smokes"...
do you realize the bartering power those wield at "certain corners" in Martinez ?
or....
he could construct a YUGE live trap using them as "bait" in Casa Senda with the hope of catching the "perpetrator" of his now famous home invasion and theft of his beloved iPad !

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 03, 2017, 02:48:49 PM
Too bad George Senda doesn't see himself as the real parody he's become. I just caught the "EVIL BELLGABBER STRIKES AGAIN WITH CRUEL BOX" "drama in real life" and perhaps "you'll never know the horror" inflicted and it made my day.

Ha-ha-ha-ha ;D and then some 8). The empty box might have indicated to Senda that he should try to earn what he wants instead of asking others to give it to him. Then came the Newport Menthols to add a "bit of class" to the skit, since it was no doubt some user of that brand of cigarette that "made off" with some iPad in some tale that was spun.

Yes, George. In a world of life and death where real things happen to people, great to see you hold perspective on what is "evil" or "cruel" because of what you endured. Glad to see you are a survivor of such terrible things and you defy the human odds by hanging in there. You deserve a medal!, even if it takes an Act Of Congress to award you such.

I am glad the significance of the Newports was not lost. Falkie sure as hell did not get it.

What I can not understand is how did my shitty label fool him. I cut my address out and glued an Amazon address in its place. The paper colors did not even match.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 03, 2017, 10:19:07 PM
I am glad the significance of the Newports was not lost. Falkie sure as hell did not get it.

What I can not understand is how did my shitty label fool him. I cut my address out and glued an Amazon address in its place. The paper colors did not even match.

Ha...When he unwrapped the pack of cigs, I about died!  ;D How could someone have hid "su-en" inside a hermitically sealed cigarette package from the factory.  ;D

Quote from: Dateline on August 03, 2017, 09:14:11 PM
I thought this "Dateline" was the same one that posted as Casio.

paladin1991

Quote from: Sasha on August 03, 2017, 10:24:22 PM
I thought this "Dateline" was the same one that posted as Casio.

Hell I can't keep up with all the bullshittery that goes on around here.  But I think Casio should mail senda an Asian dolls head so that he will have company.  A used Asian doll head.

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2017, 10:23:00 PM
Ha...When he unwrapped the pack of cigs, I about died!  ;D How could someone have hid "su-en" inside a hermitically sealed cigarette package from the factory.  ;D

They were obviously still factory sealed.  What a dunce.

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 03, 2017, 10:38:37 PM
Hell I can't keep up with all the bullshittery that goes on around here.  But I think Casio should mail senda an Asian dolls head so that he will have company.  A used Asian doll head.

The Master will NOT appreciate this vile picture!  For shame, paladin1991!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 03, 2017, 11:23:22 PM
The Master will NOT appreciate this vile picture!  For shame, paladin1991!

Did he call the Post Office today and get to the bottom of the iPad box issue?

He told us that we could count on him doing it today.

I wonder if we will see a police report on this in the Martinez log.