• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 05, 2017, 02:09:52 PM
When did HW, AB and RCH get dragged into you trying to secure addresses?

I like that old movie "Dumb and Dumber"

If they ever do a remake ..You and George should audition for the starring roles ..  shoe-ins..Two of a different kind of Dumb

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on February 05, 2017, 02:23:55 PM
So, what is the future of this thread?  Do we all really need to chip in and pay George Senda a monthly stipend to appear in this thread with his trademark anger while spouting "STFU, it's none of your business"?

Can you imagine what that would say about the posters here?  To pay a man to abuse him?  It would feel a little like midget tossing (Hey, I'm not judging- I have paid good money to toss the occasional "little person.")  It may not be the oldest profession in the world- but it is done between groups of consenting adults, and it does not hurt anybody (though you do run a high risk of catching something you don't necessarily want...)  ;)

I don't think George would come back now, even if we paid him, thanks to Jason Callan trying to take  over his thread.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 05, 2017, 02:23:27 PM
I've never been a Jason Callan fan.  I'm willing to become one in the future, but honestly, I don't really see any talent yet

I wasn't aware there was any talent being promoted. I've clearly fallen too far out of the loop in the last five dozen pages.  :-\

3OctaveFart

George, grow a pair of balls and come back here and reclaim your kingdom.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: White Crow on February 05, 2017, 02:26:59 PM
I like that old movie "Dumb and Dumber"

If they ever do a remake ..You and George should audition for the starring roles ..  shoe-ins..Two of a different kind of Dumb

So you have tried to get people's (mainly women's) addresses? A simple yes would have sufficed.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 05, 2017, 02:31:35 PM

I wasn't aware there was any talent being promoted. I've clearly fallen too far out of the loop in the last five dozen pages.  :-\

Actually, I think we might be in total agreement.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 05, 2017, 02:27:12 PM
I don't think George would come back now, even if we paid him, thanks to Jason Callan trying to take  over his thread.

That has been a perennial bone of contention. It isn't and never has been Senda's thread, despite Senda insisting it was.

Lilith

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 05, 2017, 02:34:38 PM
That has been a perennial bone of contention. It isn't and never has been Senda's thread, despite Senda insisting it was.

Ok, whose was it? Educate me.

Lilith

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 05, 2017, 02:37:13 PM
MV. His website, his thread.

Oh I see.

I was going by the opening post by Muddy.  My bad.

Quote from: themudking on December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM
Join Falkie2013 on his journey of Wikipedia, self-discovery, YouTube, and self-promotion.

So, MV maybe is a Jason Callan fan.

Alas, I am not.

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 05, 2017, 02:39:13 PM
Martinez Tonight needs an exclusive interview with Kathy.

I would even love to hear about George from his neighbors.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 05, 2017, 02:41:28 PM
I would even love to hear about George from his neighbors.

Might be difficult to hear them through the sound of the ventilator of the hazchem suits.

Lilith

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 05, 2017, 02:43:11 PM
Might be difficult to hear them through the sound of the ventilator of the hazchem suits.

The weather is nice there, Chefist could talk to the neighbors outside, underneath the blue skies of Martinez.  I believe Douche is there in Martinez also, and could possibly do some filming for YouTubes.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 05, 2017, 02:33:01 PM
So you have tried to get people's (mainly women's) addresses? A simple yes would have sufficed.  ;D

..No! ..But you.. keep at it!

Faith Hope Love
That someday you'll understand.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on February 05, 2017, 02:59:22 PM

..No! ..But you.. keep at!

Faith Hope Love
That someday you'll understand.

Note: obviously English is not the first language of the older, more mature WhiteCrow.

My field team has informed me Kathy has been busy with various gentleman callers.

dipp

Quote from: WOTR on February 05, 2017, 02:23:55 PM
So, what is the future of this thread?  Do we all really need to chip in and pay George Senda a monthly stipend to appear in this thread with his trademark anger while spouting "STFU, it's none of your business"?

Can you imagine what that would say about the posters here?  To pay a man to abuse him?  It would feel a little like midget tossing (Hey, I'm not judging- I have paid good money to toss the occasional "little person.")  Paying others to abuse them may not be the oldest profession in the world (or, in a way, it might be the same thing...)  Either way, it is done between groups of consenting adults, and it does not hurt anybody (though you do run a high risk of catching something you don't necessarily want both from the hooker on the corner, and from shitposting with George...)  ;)

The next Big thing is Kathy.
George will be broke soon.
And so will Kathy.
After Valentines Day someone needs to contact sweet Kathy and see if she will do a podcast with Chefist.  Offer her a few bucks  when we know they are both in dire straights and Im sure if Kathy was offered a few dollars (say a 20) so she doesn't have to see George any time soon and can continue her new life with Pretty Patty,  we would love to have her on a podcast with Chefist or do a podcast like Georges on youtube from HER house telling us all how she survived.
She will finally be reimbursed for all the pelting she took from Senda.

ps: Hi BJ!!

Lilith

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on February 05, 2017, 03:06:39 PM
My field team has informed me Kathy has been busy with various gentleman callers.

Sure.

Excuses, excuses.

This is the idea.  Recently, some folks tried to raise some cash for Falkie to return.  I'm done sending Falkie any kind of help.  I wouldn't set him on fire if he had piss on his head.  Kathy and/or Patty?  I'd pony up some cash to hear their stories. 

Lilith

Quote from: dipp on February 05, 2017, 03:08:36 PM
The next Big thing is Kathy.
George will be broke soon.
And so will Kathy.
After Valentines Day someone needs to contact sweet Kathy and see if she will do a podcast with Chefist.  Offer her a few bucks  when we know they are both in dire straights and Im sure if Kathy was offered a few dollars (say a 20) so she doesn't have to see George any time soon and can continue her new life with Pretty Patty,  we would love to have her on a podcast with Chefist or do a podcast like Georges on youtube from HER house telling us all how she survived.
She will finally be reimbursed for all the pelting she took from Senda.

ps: Hi BJ!!

Sounds fun!  ;D

3OctaveFart

Start a donation fund to get Kathy on the show. The people demand to know about the hidden George.

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 05, 2017, 03:20:38 PM
Start a donation fund to get Kathy on the show. The people demand to know about the hidden George.

We raised $50 bucks to be exact, and that was with only a couple days notice. I would love it if Kathy would take the bait, or even Patty.

https://www.gofundme.com/george-senda-on-martinez-tonight

pate

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 05, 2017, 03:20:38 PM

The hidden g0rge ensconced in his Fortress of Falkitude, probing his third-eye for revelations beyawn this materialistic plane.

Do I smell the beginnings of a cult?  With a secretive leader/guru-type inaccessible to unwashed/unenlightened masses?

I may need to STFU before, the ever-open eye turns it's turdig brown gaze my way.

I hear cults can be quite lucrative for the leader types, both in money and in sexy-lady type "initiates."

This could get interesting..

whoozit

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on February 05, 2017, 03:06:39 PM
I have a question tha has been on my mind since you first appeared in this thread.  Have you ever douched a monkey?  I think they would object strenuously.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on February 05, 2017, 03:31:38 PM
I have a question tha has been on my mind since you first appeared in this thread.  Have you ever douched a monkey?  I think they would object strenuously.

Good luck with that. I asked a simple question, a few pages back, and haven't seen an answer yet, unless I missed it.  I asked him if he wears a tux.