• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

highdesert

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 17, 2013, 09:19:51 PM
Over 10,000 hours of broadcast suckage (2500 shows x 4 hours each..).  And that's just the shows George hosted.
God...DAMN that's a lot of suckage.

They say that it takes 10,000 hours of practice to become a master at something. So, is this yet another case where the opposite is true for Snoory?  :o

Quote from: highdesert on February 17, 2013, 11:03:56 PM
God...DAMN that's a lot of suckage.

They say that it takes 10,000 hours of practice to become a master at something. So, is this yet another case where the opposite is true for Snoory?  :o

And for every show he does - 4 hours - he claims another 8 of show prep.  So that's 30,000 hours of show prep and air time.  I wonder if it's occured to anybody at PremRat that he might not have the aptitude for this.

Meanandnasty

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 17, 2013, 11:21:47 PM

And for every show he does - 4 hours - he claims another 8 of show prep.  So that's 30,000 hours of show prep and air time.  I wonder if it's occured to anybody at PremRat that he might not have the aptitude for this.
They were going to give him an aptitutde test but he explained that he would have to do eight hours of test prep.   The interview was only an hour and the taxi meter back to the train station was running so he was not given an aptitude test. The company was paying for the taxi.  Some ex-executive is out there loosing eight hours of sleep a night now.
Another explanation is that he cheated.  Ian must have prepared a cheatsheet for him.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Usagi on February 17, 2013, 09:34:48 PM
This delicate work of artistry was on the C2C website today:

I was NOT aware that angels had giant ape-like arms longer than their legs and hands the size of their faces.  Thank you, Fred.  Perhaps when Jorch asks "Could it be angels?" in reference to Bigfoot, he might just be on "tah sumpin".

So that's not Medusa?

MV/Liberace!

BTW... I think this thread hits one million views Monday or Tuesday. What a milestone.

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: MV on February 18, 2013, 01:45:58 AM
BTW... I think this thread hits one million views Monday or Tuesday. What a milestone.

A milestone indeed! Congrats in advance to you, the site owner and moderator.

Without your efforts, where would we haters gather to share our hatred of the hated?

Snorge sucks.

highdesert

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 17, 2013, 11:21:47 PMAnd for every show he does - 4 hours - he claims another 8 of show prep.  So that's 30,000 hours of show prep and air time.  I wonder if it's occured to anybody at PremRat that he might not have the aptitude for this.
8 HOURS of show prep?!?!  ;D That's rich. Probably consists of Snoory paying bills, talking on the phone, reading emails... leeching time to claim that he does any work at all. I'm sure PremRad is satisfied with the garbage he hawks on the show and the money they get from it.

Of course, if there was any REAL way to measure ratings, C2C would be defunct by now.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: highdesert on February 18, 2013, 07:22:05 AM
8 HOURS of show prep?!?!  ;D That's rich. Probably consists of Snoory paying bills, talking on the phone, reading emails... leeching time to claim that he does any work at all. I'm sure PremRad is satisfied with the garbage he hawks on the show and the money they get from it.

Of course, if there was any REAL way to measure ratings, C2C would be defunct by now.

... and he has a sweet little tax business on the side that he works on during the show.  The extra-fine print stipulates that an automatic, additional fee of $50 is required for Noory [not] to provide support with an inevitable audit.

b_dubb

re: Hal "outing" whatsherface ... if you're going to go on a publicly available forum and start throwing shit at other people you'd better make damn sure you've covered your tracks. Hal provided a much needed reality check.

Also ... Noory sucks. What's amazing is he sucks MORE now than he did two years ago. Which is pretty fucking remarkable

IvannZ

Time to get this thread fixed.

Sardondi

Quote from: MV on February 18, 2013, 01:45:58 AM
Congratulations. I just emailed George and Tom:

"GoastGab.com just hit 1,000,000 views. That's a lot of haters. There are no coincidences."

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: Sardondi on February 18, 2013, 11:00:11 AM

"GoastGab.com just hit 1,000,000 views. That's a lot of haters. There are no coincidences."

ROFL! That's beautiful!  ;D

Nice work sir!

ItsOver

Classic.  Portals and angels are applauding.  ;D

stevesh

Well done. No reply, I'm sure.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sardondi on February 18, 2013, 11:33:35 AM
Oh, maybe I'll get a "Gt a lfe."

Hahahaha.... wouldn't it be nice if Jorch would send out "Official Hater" certificates?  Kind of like an official Noory anti-fan club.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on February 18, 2013, 09:20:07 AM
re: Hal "outing" whatsherface ... if you're going to go on a publicly available forum and start throwing shit at other people you'd better make damn sure you've covered your tracks. Hal provided a much needed reality check.

please.

nobody gets to decide who has their private information published and when or why.  there are other ways to handle difficult users, and that ain't it. 

ziznak

Sooooo... MV meant this particular thread at coastgab has a million views.  The site itself I'm sure has much more than that.... but specifically we should let C2C know that the "George Noory Sucks" thread at coastgab.com has alone 1 million views...

Juan

Dear George,
How are you?

I've heard you talk about the haters, but I never knew there were so many.  Just to see, I put "George Noory sucks" into Google.

Do you know what happened?  It pointed to a thread at coastgab.com entitled "George Noory Sucks - The Definitive Compendium."  It's had a million views.  A million.  So many haters.

Do you ever read these posts?  Do they ever make you afraid you might suck?

Your friend,
Mahone Dunbar

MV/Liberace!

To:  tom@coasttocoastam.com lisa@coasttocoastam.com  george@coasttocoastam.com
Subject:  One Million Views

Since the "George Noory Sucks" thread at CoastGab.com has now reached one million views, I wanted to take a minute to congratulate you guys on ten years of suck.  Suck on!!

Cheers,
Michael Vandeven

http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html

popple

What a momentousness milestone for Jorch! I'm sure it's the first time he's ever been apart of something so successful. What a thread!  8)

Congratulations, mv, on one million coastgab hater views! Well done!

No, Jorch, it's not just a couple of people looking at the thread a half million times each. It's a Legion of Haters, united in the single conviction that you suck.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 17, 2013, 10:51:54 PM

It was right around then that George started talking about Tommy's 'fiance' on the show.  Hoping to put rumors generated on that thread to rest no doubt.

Good ol' Tommy, I wonder if he and his 'fiance' ever got married.

I think I heard there was a terrible accident with a pin: Tommy's 'fiancee'  got deflated, and the engagement was called off until he could patch things up.

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: UnscreenedCaller on February 18, 2013, 01:51:39 PM
It's a Legion of Haters, united in the single conviction that you suck.

Make that a growing Legion of Haters. Not just here but on other pro-Art/anti-Snorge sites as well.

MV/Liberace!

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 2:10 PM, George Noory <george@coasttocoastam.com> wrote:
And ten more lowlife

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Vandeven [mailto:michaelvandeven@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 10:56 AM
To: tom@coasttocoastam.com; lisa@coasttocoastam.com; george@coasttocoastam.com
Subject: One Million Views

Since the "George Noory Sucks" thread at CoastGab.com has now reached one million views, I wanted to congratulate you guys on ten years of suck.  Suck on!!

Cheers,
Michael Vandeven

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MV on February 18, 2013, 02:16:33 PM
On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 2:10 PM, George Noory <george@coasttocoastam.com> wrote:
And ten more lowlife

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Vandeven [mailto:michaelvandeven@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 10:56 AM
To: tom@coasttocoastam.com; lisa@coasttocoastam.com; george@coasttocoastam.com
Subject: One Million Views

Since the "George Noory Sucks" thread at CoastGab.com has now reached one million views, I wanted to congratulate you guys on ten years of suck.  Suck on!!

Cheers,
Michael Vandeven

forgot to add my response:

Unfortunately, that's probably true (unless you overdose on turmeric first).

Tinfoil Hat

MV you should screenshot the front page that shows 95 members and 416 guests viewing and reply back with it. Just a shade over Noory's "ten".

In a way, it's reassuring to learn he's no better at math than at hosting C2C.

CrabbyOld Bat

It's amazing how Snorge finds the time to read and respond to an email considering he claims to get thousands of emails each day.

*Gasp* You don't suppose Snorge would lie about something, do you?

You suck, Snorge. And you lie too. You're a sucky liar, you are. And your hair looks ridiculous. And your Gangnam TV show is a joke. And Tommie wears Army boots. And...

MV/Liberace!

oh, and there are a lot of reasons why i love this forum, but at the top of the list is this:
while every other coast forum is busy sucking george noory's ass just so they can get mentioned on his shitty little overnight radio show, we're busy trolling him via email and any other form of communication we can find.  meanwhile, we're many times larger than any of those other forums.  the irony.

george noory sucks.

Usagi

Quote from: MV on February 18, 2013, 02:21:11 PM

And ten more lowlife

PRO-fessional!

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 18, 2013, 02:34:12 PM
It's amazing how Snorge finds the time to read and respond to an email considering he claims to get thousands of emails each day.

Come on... Jorch lives alone, eats pizza rolls from a gas station, and has no discernible hobbies.  This is ALL he does all day (which comforts me in the fact that he probably does read this thread.)