• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Mr Apnea

AHHAHHHAHAAHAH. She still claims the song   

AstroBuzz

Dave S.... I had that same agreement with my grandma that after she died she'd reach out to me from the afterlife to let me know that there is an afterlife. It's been 8 years now and she hasn't contacted me. My dog died 2 years ago and I haven't had any ghostly contact from him either.

I think when we're gone, we're gone. That's it.  :(

Heater, did you fuck Art or not? shut the fuck up about the rest. no one gives a shit.

DeadDogsEye

Was she handed the keys to the cuck shed too?

SergeantMajor

The keys passed from father to daughter ::)

If you ain't got it on paper you demented idiot, you have nothing. No keys, legacy, website, music etc.

Found a way = literally just doing your job.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 05, 2018, 10:10:32 PM
Oh and which message board did that someone give him the idea for the title at Ms Wad

Everything from someone suggesting the show name to "handed the keys" is like the lost years of Jesus.

Lilith

Heather probably should have raised the WHITE flag instead maybe?

SpookyTim

Oh Heater, why can't we quit you?

And hi Paul.

SergeantMajor

Nekid pictures of Heather is the surprise

Exile

yes, yes Art gave the shed. did you fuck him?

she just fucked up, again. LMFAO!

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 05, 2018, 10:12:01 PM
Everything from someone suggesting the show name to "handed the keys" is like the lost years of Jesus.
Or Al Capone's lost treasures...

SpookyTim

OH, NO LINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 05, 2018, 10:04:54 PM
No one uses a trained audio engineer anymore. Why bother?! You don't mind listening to a nightmare, do you? :D

Listening to an old Rense with Alex earlier today (the Bohemian Grove show) for old times sake amd cutting my bushes and Jeff mentioned some "blue box?" That made radio hosting easy with callers etc? And joked he was somewhere else and quality was still good? Also interesting made me wonder when he and Alex fell out?

Spookcat

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 05, 2018, 10:10:32 PM
Oh and which message board did that someone give him the idea for the title at Ms Wad

For someone who got her start on Bellgab and how influential this place actually was to Art Bell, she and her people are really quick to blame BG for anything going wrong.

morgana213

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 05, 2018, 10:13:52 PM
omg!! Awesome!

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 05, 2018, 10:13:52 PM

smacked the fuck down! BWHAHAHAHA!

trostol

Ancient Aliens used to be good..or at least entertaining

SpookyTim

No more Wormhole. There go the Wormhole jokes.

Calling it "the Looking Glass."

STFU.

Morgus

HW can't use her precious Art Bell liners because they all say "Midnight in the Desert"
She can't use the terms that Keith uses either - like "wormhole" and "time travelers" ?

Pizzapunch

She could always hire Phil Hendry to record new ones.... Poor Heather...Paul and Ella are crying somewhere

timebandit

forget the music.. your voice is all the music i need!

#Heather4Ever

DeadDogsEye

No liners? She must be crying on the inside.  No warmhole.   The law is just a speed bump.

Is Karen on route to smack a bitch? Please say yes.