• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Breakng news. Not good.

Started by Yorkshire pud, June 12, 2016, 01:49:29 AM

chefist

Quote from: norland2424 on June 12, 2016, 06:32:31 PM
? Not sure if thats sarcasm or you're actually spazing out

So have you given your condolences to those that were lost? Please reference that...I did first thing this morning...

Imconfused

Quote from: littlechris on June 12, 2016, 06:31:50 PM
Emergency Gabcast?  ;D

I'm actually serious.

I've been calling for this,  but MV's too hungry.

hihi

(praise MV)

norland2424

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 06:34:07 PM
So have you given your condolences to those that were lost? Please reference that...I did first thing this morning...

I have no need to, it won't bring anyone back

By the way, does anyone notice any striking similarities between San Bernardino and this little incident?

chefist

Quote from: Imconfused on June 12, 2016, 06:35:39 PM
I've been calling for this,  but MV's too hungry.

hihi

(praise MV)

EODR are the new force around here...

Dr. MD MD

Best human being EVAR!  ;D

chefist

Quote from: norland2424 on June 12, 2016, 06:35:57 PM
I have no need to, it won't bring anyone back
\
cold hearted bastard....

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 12, 2016, 06:36:10 PM
By the way, does anyone notice any striking similarities between San Bernardino and this little incident?

Yup i think they even mentioned that the pos mentioned san bernardino and the boston bombings in his 911 calls.

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 06:30:14 PM
They will kill innocents on purpose...we refuse to kill innocents by accident...we are stupid...
They kill innocents on purpose... We call them animals... We refuse to kill innocents by accident- let's kill them on purpose instead.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2016, 06:27:02 PM
LOL.  Yeah, I wouldn't even do him if I was gay.  I'll post a better pic next time. :) ;)  This is probably not the best thread to continue with these thoughts.
You are probably right.  :D

WOTR

Ooops.  I guess I should be like other "normal" people.  Let's try this.

My God.  What an atrocity.  My condolences to those who were lost due to

1. That godless commie Obama and the radical left.  Fuck them all- may they rot in hell.

2. Those fucking Muslims.  Let's bomb them all.

3. Praise be to Obama.  Let's take guns away... This is all because guns are too easily available.

There.  I think that I have paid the same respect to the victims as most other people here now.

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on June 12, 2016, 06:39:11 PM
They kill innocents on purpose... We call them animals... We refuse to kill innocents by accident- let's kill them on purpose instead.

If we refused to kill "innocents' we would haven't won the second world war.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on June 12, 2016, 06:41:36 PM

1. That godless commie Obama and the radical left.  Fuck them all- may they rot in hell.

3. Praise be to Obama.  Let's take guns away... This is all because guns are too easily available.

There.  I think that I have paid the same respect to the victims as most other people here now.

You forgot Praise MV!  ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on June 12, 2016, 06:32:22 PM
"Don't eat ass during my holy fast"

The Quran is very anti-ass eating, I guess. Starr will be very disappointed.
EWWW, no I won't, ya little Rekcuf!!! >:(

chefist

So you support all those that killed who died today? Seems so...

norland2424

Lol you cold hearted bastard

Clearly it's not mental health system's, FBI's, legal system's, police's or immigration's fault. It's all an inanimate object's and white peoples' fault.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 12, 2016, 06:43:21 PM
EWWW, no I won't, ya little Rekcuf!!! >:(

Hush, slave! I claim your body under sharia law. You will eat ass when told. Allahu Pauley Shore!

Imconfused

Quote from: WOTR on June 12, 2016, 06:39:11 PM

Bada Bing!

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on June 12, 2016, 06:44:55 PM
Lol you cold hearted bastard
What I am is a realist who recognizes that 95% of the posters here did not shed a single fucking tear for the 50 dead but post "their condolences" as though it matters before pushing their political agenda (both left and right.)

Anybody want to dispute this- anybody actually cry a single tear before going off on their tangents? (sorry Starr, you don't count as you may be in the 5%.)

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 12, 2016, 06:45:32 PM

Clearly it's not mental health system's, FBI's, legal system's, police's or immigration's fault. It's all an inanimate object's and white peoples' fault.

Amazing those who would defend our enemies...

Imconfused

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 06:43:26 PM
So you support all those that killed who died today? Seems so...

No,  to a normal person,  it doesn't seem so.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on June 12, 2016, 06:45:45 PM
Hush, slave! I claim your body under sharia law. You will eat ass when told. Allahu Pauley Shore!

Hey, buh-uuudy!  :D

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on June 12, 2016, 06:47:56 PM
What I am is a realist who recognizes that 95% of the posters here did not shed a single fucking tear for the 50 dead but post "their condolences" as though it matters before pushing their political agenda (both left and right.)

Anybody want to dispute this- anybody actually cry a single tear before going off on their tangents? (sorry Starr, you don't count as you may be in the 5%.)

No i agree, hence why i dont feel the need to play those little games.

Imconfused

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 12, 2016, 06:45:32 PM

There,  you finally get it.   ;)

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on June 12, 2016, 06:45:45 PM

Shes not a goat  >:(

chefist

Quote from: Imconfused on June 12, 2016, 06:49:10 PM
No,  to a normal person,  it doesn't seem so.

Do you offer condolences to those who died today?