• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 26, 2016, 03:35:29 PM
Yes. Senda's work is under appreciated. National radio host George Noory who has scoped out such outstanding young talent as Jimmy Church took notice of George. That is certainly saying something of Mr. George Senda can be mentioned in the same breath as such men as Noory and Church.

I for one appreciate the fact george Senda takes a bus all the way to the Walmart limps down the aisles on his poor knees and back (while internmently howling in pain) just so I can see YouTube video of the various knick knacks  they are selling for Halloween.

People complain about Senda being a low life but are they feeding random Homeless cats, I think NOT.

FRIENDSHIP

At last, the passcode to get into the trumvirate of depravity. If we refine the above to say a sentence with fewer than three words, we'll all be allowed into the disturbing and certifiable mind that is Senda's.

More from The Master:
(posted by his command)

Not for publication except for a comment about Crapio
[Redacted]
My home phone number has now been changed and my giving it out the the people I did led me to getting very angry when it was given out once again and the pervert Casio called me.
Again.
It is now on a piece of paper and kept in a drawer.
No one except for my doctors, the county and my eventual caregiver will have it as well as Paul who is thoroughly trusted.
It will not be on the net in any fashion and one of you might mention that for me on Sewergab.
I will activate one of my Trackphones eventually for phone contact.
Hopefully  February my devices will be disinfected and restored.
[Redacted]
I am going to Alien Con but thats the last time I announce my activities before hand.

[Redacted]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 26, 2016, 05:00:15 PM
More from The Master:
(posted by his command)

[Redacted]
My home phone number has now been changed and my giving it out the the people I did led me to getting very angry when it was given out once again and the pervert Casio called me.
Again.

That's good. He can't be too careful about security. Fortunately he's keeping things to himself and not making things public knowledge about Hacienda Towers.

No one except for my doctors, the county and my eventual caregiver will have it as well as Paul who is thoroughly trusted.
It will not be on the net in any fashion and one of you might mention that for me on Sewergab.
[Redacted]
I am going to Alien Con but thats the last time I announce my activities before hand.[/i]
[Redacted]

The caveat being if he's managed to grift enough money to go there. And prioritise buying shit off amazon that is so much more important than stuff like taking care of himself.

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 26, 2016, 04:55:18 PM
From The Master:

Recuf will not be in the circle.
He lied that I gave him," permission " to vet all of you.
No such permission was given by me and no such message asking it was received by me.
I saw his posts on Sewergab and he's a liar.

Second inbox:
If recuf is allowed in the circle by one of you there will be NO circle.

So it shall be written, so it shall be done.

The Master commands it !

Why is George lying about being in the EODR chat last Saturday? That clearly was your "Master".

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Who on October 26, 2016, 10:03:39 AM
Good morning Senda!

Your current YouTube videos are going nowhere.  They're so dull even Bellgabbers, your only real audience, are avoiding them.  If this trend continues the only one watching your dreadful videos will be you.  It's time to discard what doesn't work (news updates, walks through discount stores, showing us the contents of your grocery bag) and return to what does work. 

People loved the Falkie leaks series wherein you discussed your various depravities, such as your "dick twitching" in the presence of "little teenage girls."  Or how you'd have to take cold showers if a certain attractive young lady (young enough to be your granddaughter) were your sister.  The illegal use of your dead mother's credit card.  Taking a census at the ER to determine how many non-caucasians were seeking medical attention for their children.  Taking food from the mouths of hungry children at churches because you had spent your money on toys, halloween decorations and woo woo cons.

We know these things about you because you have told us about them in your forum postings and videos.  So here's the plan.

Do a series of Falkie Leaks videos.  Start with "An Evening With George Senda, Episode One" and then do a new episode each day.  Just sit in front of your camera and, as you did in the Falkie Leaks, deliver a first-person monologue about the story of your life.  How you worked at the adult book store and other menial jobs and why you got fired from some of them.  Tell us about all the time you wasted moderating a prostitution website instead of getting an education or looking for a job.  Tell us how you grew up in a state that provides a free university education to all residents and ended up destitute and begging for money on You tube.

It's a simple plan and it's guaranteed to work.  Falkie Leaks was a hit.  Just expand Falkie Leaks into daily videos and watch your You Tube views soar.  And think of the fun you'll have making them.  After all, you've demonstrated again and again that YOU are your favorite topic.

What do you think?  Can we expect "An Evening With George Senda, Episode One" tonight?

I read this in the voice of Morpheus

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on October 26, 2016, 05:36:38 PM
Why is George lying about being in the EODR chat last Saturday? That clearly was your "Master".

More to the point, why is he reading a forum he's said on numerous occasions he's having no more to do with? Not even reading it... maybe is definition of 'never' is different from ours? In the way he defines 'illegal' as being something other people do, but not him, when for instance he committed credit card fraud and drove without a valid license?

Who

More from The Master:
(posted by his command)

Hopefully  February my devices will be disinfected . .

I doubt chlorine bleach would be sufficient to disinfect anything inside Casa Senda.  The EPA may have to come in and use sodium hypochlorite or, more likely, haul them off to a location where they may be permanently isolated from the environment by sequestering, isolation or destroyed by pyrolysis.

More from The Master:
(posted by his command)

I am going to Alien Con . . .

Spending money to attend a woo woo con is always an efficient use of funds for an SSI recipient who can't pay his bills, pawns his possessions, and begs for money on the internet.

GravitySucks

More from The Master:
(posted by his command)

[Redacted]
Again.
[Redacted]
I am going to Alien Con but thats the last time I announce my activities before hand.

[Redacted]

How many tracfones does somebody on SSI actually need?

EODR Myke can interview him at Aliencon. Or kick his ass.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on October 26, 2016, 06:19:44 PM
I doubt chlorine bleach would be sufficient to disinfect anything inside Casa Senda.  The EPA may have to come in and use sodium hypochlorite or, more likely, haul them off to a location where they may be permanently isolated from the environment by sequestering, isolation or destroyed by pyrolysis.

Spending money to attend a woo woo con is always an efficient use of funds for an SSI recipient who can't pay his bills, pawns his possessions, and begs for money on the internet.

Yeah, some strange folk think he's got his priorities wrong. After all; woo woo is far more important than the necessities of life....cue Baloo song...

It has been 3 days and NO video ?
I am really concerned, what IF his kidneys shut down, what IF his liver failed, what IF his lungs have filled with fluid, what IF his enlarged heart finally gave out, what IF his brain blew a few blood vessels or clotted up, what IF a decades present fulminating STD finally got him, what IF FALKIE just died of "OLD AGE"....
(it is quite apparent that FALKIE is not long for this world, based on his rapidly declining health)
I AM REALLY WORRIED
FRIENDSHIP

Quote from: chefist on October 26, 2016, 05:36:38 PM

Can you comment on what he said, and what leads you to believe that it was George himself?  He's had many impersonators in chatrooms in the past.

FRIENDSHIP.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 26, 2016, 06:39:10 PM
Can you comment on what he said, and what leads you to believe that it was George himself?  He's had many impersonators in chatrooms in the past.

FRIENDSHIP.
WHY would ANYONE want to be or impersonate FALKIE ???
(next, you will be claiming people want to impersonate CASIO or Open Lines Gerry...GIVE ME A BREAK !!)
Ooppps
almost forgot
FRIENDSHIP

Correction (possibly)
Did someone mention the "FALKIE" is the newest hit costume for Halloween ??

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sasha on October 26, 2016, 07:07:51 PM
Correction (possibly)
Did someone mention the "FALKIE" is the newest hit costume for Halloween ??

That photo has to stir the loins bile of any red blooded woman.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2016, 07:36:43 PM
That photo has to stir the loins bile of any red blooded woman.
I do believe "some" women mistakenly think that "huge bulge" in his sexy size 64 red shorts is something else than a "fat pad" thus causing a slight tingling sensation in their "loins" !!
(just a thought, perhaps some ladies and Open Lines Gerry can weight in on FALKIE'S "bulge"...ENLARGED FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION)

Quote from: damon on October 26, 2016, 07:58:09 PM
So to inform you that his number for his tracfone is all ready on the net because for the malware that is not on his electronic devices.
there is NO malware on falkie shit. Falkie did said that he was going to have his computer checkedr out earlier this year but he lied.
Everyone KNOWS MV's malware will infect TRACFONE also !!
(how STUPID do you think FALKIE is ?? He is obviously having Orangey keep his TRACFONE for him down by the creek, so it does NOT become infected !!)

FALKIE
Do you want the link for the 41 minute video ???
just ask (politely)
FRIENDSHIP

damon

FRIENDSHIP.
The ip address Gerry.

FRIENDSHIP.

Glad the 3rd eye master is starting to up his security level. Must really be an awful virus to spread to his computer cables. Which makes me wonder about MV, that is some really sophisticated alleged hacking that occurred. I'm pretty sure it might mean allegedly that MV is working for some people pretty high up the ladder. Perhaps George rubbed somebody the wrong way with his stellar paranormal investigation. Could it be the slenderman  story that is the lead on his YouTube channel. George also did some work on number stations and hidden codes, perhaps this is the sensitive topic. Are government officials worried George is uncovering their secrets. His appearances on C2C must have them worried.

I am afraid to even post this as I am worried about becoming the next victim of this elaborate plot. I'd also like to point out that MV running an Art Bell forum, is exactly what governement spooks would do. Run a forum that has intest in trying to uncover their secrets. Is it possible MV is a man in black?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 26, 2016, 06:26:56 PM
How many tracfones does somebody on SSI actually need?

EODR Myke can interview him at Aliencon. Or kick his ass.

Arm distance he needs to keep.

He also said on EODR "I see that the chatroom is full of the usual Sewergab trolls". How could he know that unless he was logged in ??

Falkie also said "So it shall be written, so it shall be done.".

I guess he's Pharaoh now  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4emcNAf5lY

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 26, 2016, 04:55:18 PM
From The Master:

Recuf will not be in the circle.
He lied that I gave him," permission " to vet all of you.
No such permission was given by me and no such message asking it was received by me.
I saw his posts on Sewergab and he's a liar.

Second inbox:
If recuf is allowed in the circle by one of you there will be NO circle.

So it shall be written, so it shall be done.

The Master commands it !

Poor recuf.  He's SO misunderstood.  :'(

Lilith

Quote from: Sasha on October 26, 2016, 08:06:06 PM
Everyone KNOWS MV's malware will infect TRACFONE also !!
(how STUPID do you think FALKIE is ?? He is obviously having Orangey keep his TRACFONE for him down by the creek, so it does NOT become infected !!)

It seems Senda isn't as tech savvy as he would like us to believe.

Quote from: username on October 27, 2016, 12:09:51 AM

Arm distance he needs to keep.
Might I "suggest" (knowing FALKIE'S history) that you check into a RESTRAINING ORDER AND UTILIZING YOUR SECOND AMMENDMENT RIGHT OF SELF PROTECTION BY PACKING AN ELEPHANT GUN !!
The past violent nature of the FALKIE and the various Policing agencies that have listed the FALKIE as a "dangerous" person, I really DO BELIEVE IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO TAKE "CERTAIN PRECAUTIONS".....
(NEVER underestimate a really FAT, SLOW MOVING SLOTH...as YOU ARE aware, at first glance a HIPPOPOTAMUS appears FAT AND SLOW MOVING, but we ALL know they are one of the most dangerous and feared animals in the wild)
FRIENDSHIP

(DON'T LET THIS BE YOU !)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2016, 07:31:35 AM
It seems Senda isn't as tech savvy as he would like us to believe.

Eh? He rescued IBM from a catastrophic software error. By his own admission.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2016, 08:40:21 AM

One can only imagine the catastrophe that microsoft would have become without the early intervention from the rotund one.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on October 27, 2016, 08:51:07 AM
One can only imagine the catastrophe that microsoft would have become without the early intervention from the rotund one.

And Apple. Steve Jobs owed much of his sociopathic behaviour to Senda. Gates simply ran Win95 and 98 by Senda before putting it to market. When Senda approved Win Mellenium, the Microsoft software writers groaned en masse and at that point Gates realised he'd misjudged Senda's acumen.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2016, 08:40:21 AM

That's one of his worst lies. Let's just say that long ago Laughing Gator was "True Blue" for a few years and therefore knows exactly how IBM works and has always worked.
That company is more bureaucratic than the US government for one thing and for another they have always done government contracts (ie Saturn 5 rocket in the 60s guidance system was by IBM) and they have tight security at all of their facilities hence he could never have gotten in. Another thing is that ALL code changes must be checked and go through Change Control--- I don't think that "code written by guy off the street" would be approved.  :)

Finally numbnuts Falkie has never made much more than minimum wage. The last 20 years has been "the Internet Age" and if you have decent tech skills would have easily made $100,000+ especially in the Bay Area.  His lack of tech skills is obvious and he needs to stop telling those lies because anyone with any technical experience knows how laughable they are.

I think FALKIE'S new opportunities are to be had by "open sourcing" PC and Apple code !
His intelligence (NEVER QUESTIONED, AND ALWAYS ADMIRED) leave that possibility well within his reach !
NEXT, A movie in the nature of "A Beautiful Mind"... FALKIE in his horder's hovel coding 24/7...(with small breaks for his YouTube and Coast to Coast AM appearances...
(FALKIE'S "Circle Jerk of Trust" and admiring public anxiously awaits)
FRIENDSHIP

Who

Quote from: Laughing Gator on October 27, 2016, 09:21:48 AM
Finally numbnuts Falkie has never made much more than minimum wage. The last 20 years has been "the Internet Age" and if you have decent tech skills would have easily made $100,000+ especially in the Bay Area.  His lack of tech skills is obvious and he needs to stop telling those lies because anyone with any technical experience knows how laughable they are.

Not only is he lacking in tech skills, he's completely lacking in human relations, logic and basic reasoning skills.  Judging from his forum posts and videos, I can't discern any redeeming qualities at all in this 400 lb mass of protoplasm.