• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150720 - Art Bell's Official Return - Graham Hancock

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 20, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

area51drone

Quote from: slippingaway on July 20, 2015, 11:31:13 PM
You're going down, BBC!

The scariest thing for premier is that Art is coming back now when digitally delivered radio is still ramping up and growing rapidly.   It's almost perfect timing to return this way.   If Art had only embraced this tech last time instead of the dying satellite, Dark Matter would have been huge.

driton

Are the commercials and the dark matter news playing on the terrestrial stations, or are local ads filling it

lasertron

was the fossilized sperm found in a bladder tho

WhiteCrow

Quote from: HMC on July 20, 2015, 11:31:11 PM
Aren't most of the guests? But they are still entertaining.

Yep... I find ol graham highly entertaining. Every decade or so.

albrecht

Quote from: Catops on July 20, 2015, 11:33:15 PM
embarrased to say I have DMDN and bellgab up on my computer while monitoring TuneIn chat on phone, sick I know
I have my SW radio on, computer streaming the show, and listening to Tune-In on my smartphone (and have tested the listen only phone# DMDN line.) Sick, sick, sick.

eddie dean

95 y/o lobster at 23 lbs!!
{need moar butter}!  ::)

zeebo

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 20, 2015, 11:33:00 PM
Anyone who doesn't like Graham, has an agenda. He's only presenting his theories. He's not saying "I'm absolutely correct"
The guy is a classic guest who always provides an entertains and engaging conversation with Art.

Plus very classy of Art to have him back first since he missed out on his Dark Matter appearance.

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on July 20, 2015, 11:27:23 PM
Welcome steelbot!!  Like old times, bro!

Good times!!

What's up Steelbot!!!?

Whater ever happened to Nova?  Did you guys get married?

phrodo

There's that news story about Hugh Hefner's nutsack again.. :o

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Catops on July 20, 2015, 11:33:15 PM
embarrased to say I have DMDN and bellgab up on my computer while monitoring TuneIn chat on phone, sick I know

You're doing it right

slippingaway

2 years ago when Art came back in tease form, I convinced my girlfriend to name our cat Artemis.  Guess what his nickname became?  A cat named Art? You betcha.

gx2music

Quote from: slippingaway on July 20, 2015, 11:31:13 PM
You're going down, BBC!

WOW!!!  That's incredible.  The BBC has an enormous following - and Dark Matter is now stomping all over them.

CrazyMax46

Do these news segments update every day? Because I actually enjoy them.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: lasertron on July 20, 2015, 11:34:48 PM
was the fossilized sperm found in a bladder tho

Very good question! Someone find out fast!

aldousburbank

I can tell Art's talent simply cuz I'm not into Hancock's thang yet I'm still listening. Avidly.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: HMC on July 20, 2015, 11:32:51 PM
How about...oh...I don't know...releasing the lobster back into the wild.. I know, crazy idea...

Aye.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: steelbot on July 20, 2015, 11:26:40 PM
had to say high ya'll crazy bags of monkey nuts!

steelbot  :)

... and, gosh, sperm fragments!

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 20, 2015, 11:34:25 PM
Psychedelics. They dull the mind. Of the people who don't take them.

yeah, but decades later yellow-green still makes me queasy

It's hard to believe lobster used to be unwanted and they had to can it and sell it cheaply.

steelbot

Quote from: Chine on July 20, 2015, 11:32:26 PM
Steel!!!! Hey you!

Happy to see you and Seraphim!
You to Chine!!!! i've been busy with my job the past year and quite outta the loop nearly forgot art was on tonight!!

HUGZ

lasertron

Quote from: driton on July 20, 2015, 11:34:34 PM
Are the commercials and the dark matter news playing on the terrestrial stations, or are local ads filling it

terrestrial stations will get 2 min at the top of the hour to run their own ads, and the MITD native ads get rotated around. so sometimes they get covered up by local ads, but they do play.

Ward

this electronic music is a nice change...anyone know who it is?

In the spirit of the evening I got out the 90s era C. Crane Select-A-Tenna :D & did a quick AM bandscan to see how many AB stations I could pick up. Could get the SW station out of TN. (a lot of the inaugural affiliates here in the SE USA seem to be on FM so...)

...surprised to hear the ARRL PSA since Art had not been a fan in the past.

albrecht

I sometimes get "alerts" from Tune-In for ridiculous things, like Girls Soccer or some Obama speech (sorry, I'm not politically correct.) I wish they would've done an "alert" for MITD and return of Art Bell. Or maybe they did and I missed it? If they didn't- they should've.

zeebo

Steelbot and Seraphim and Chine ... We're getting the band back together!   ;D