• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: smithy on December 25, 2015, 04:03:17 PM
Christmas miracles... here's wishing for more to come. Thanks for the great shows you've produced, Art. This past summer they got me through finding out my mom had stage 4 cancer and her passing this week. All things pass but the return of Art Bell show helped me through some hard times. Merry Christmas to the AB family and all bellgabbers.

smithy, I'm so sorry for your loss. Art got me through some tough moments as well . cheers to a new year....

Cynnie

Quote from: Bella Donna Boudreaux on December 25, 2015, 03:25:03 PM
It is an ungodly 70 plus degrees F in the southern US, so it is really quite nice to see
Proper snow. I am not a suck up but.., nice for Art and Asia as well....
Oh be a suck up , I hate being alone

Quote from: Cynnie on December 25, 2015, 04:09:00 PM
Oh be a suck up , I hate being alone

Heh...;)...well maybe just for Christmas ..  No alone-sies

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on December 25, 2015, 03:48:47 PM
I thought you were quitting all social media? Do you ever stick to your word?

ugh just shut it.

sydtron

Merry Xmas Art and the AB's!!!!!  Miricles do happen.

ItsOver

Quote from: sydtron on December 25, 2015, 04:24:21 PM
Merry Xmas Art and the AB's!!!!!  Miricles do happen.
Damn.  I was hoping you got some pants for Christmas.

morgana213

Quote from: Night Train on December 25, 2015, 12:16:28 PM
Multiple Personality Disorder is a myth.  There's no such thing.

The idea had been around for a while, but really took off with the publication of Sybil, which was exposed as a complete hoax a few years back.

http://www.npr.org/2011/10/20/141514464/real-sybil-admits-multiple-personalities-were-fake
It's called Dissociative Identity Disorder and, while controversial, is considered a real mental disorder not an "idea." 

morgana213

Quote from: Night Train on December 25, 2015, 01:13:21 PM
No, it's not.  But some people will keep believing in it no matter what.

Kinda like Art's stalker, I guess?
And your credentials for giving such an analysis are? 

Quote from: Night Train on December 25, 2015, 12:16:28 PM
Multiple Personality Disorder is a myth.  There's no such thing...

So you're like this all the time?

henge0stone

Quote from: Art Bell on December 25, 2015, 02:41:51 PM
Ok, our snow picture is up on FB which is also up as of now. Amazing!

Art

Great pic Art! Still can't believe you got snow and the Northeast didn't

pyewacket

I popped in to wish you all and Art a Merry Christmas and just realized that this must be the annual Bellgab version of "Takanakuy".

So- 'knock' yourselves out and get it out of your systems.

For those who are ready to drink together, here's some festive music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beXW5s3ZCB4

The lyrics are a little racy - might work on some of the more intense posters.  Either way, they'll all sleep well tonight. ;)

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/tanz-mit-mir-dance-me.html-4#songtranslation

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Night Train on December 25, 2015, 03:51:33 PM
He got breast implants, but he still has his penis.

Sort of like Art's male detractors herein.  Sans the penis.

DesertFox

Quote from: Art Bell on December 25, 2015, 03:54:48 AM
Merry Christmas everybody, I am still awake because Asia wished for snow on Christmas and that does not happen here except Paul (My old Producer) called me about 30 minutes ago and told me we have a good half inch on the ground so we woke up Asia and took pictures! Snow on Christmas or any day of the year is unheard of, this is about one in a million!

Art

Merry Christmas, Art!  Welcome back--glad that the few that are ass holes around here didn't keep you away.    Unfortunately there will always be trolls on the internet.

You really do need to IGNORE the trolls, it only encourage them to reply--consider them like the static on the radio.

HEY Art--you should use the Ignore function on certain posters would are just plain ass holes...they aren't worth it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: DesertFox on December 25, 2015, 05:12:40 PM

Merry Christmas, Art!  Welcome back--glad that the few that are ass holes around here didn't keep you away.    Unfortunately there will always be trolls on the internet.

You really do need to IGNORE the trolls, it only encourage them to reply--consider them like the static on the radio.

HEY MV--do you ever consider bringing the IGNORE FUNCTION to your site...so that ART and anyone else could put any troll they want on ignore and then wouldn't have to see their shit?

There is an ignore function.

DesertFox

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 25, 2015, 05:19:00 PM
There is an ignore function.

Thanks--didn't know that.  Art should use that then.  I'll correct my post.  Though I don't see it--how is the Ignore function marked?

Element 115

Quote from: DesertFox on December 25, 2015, 05:21:19 PM

Thanks--didn't know that.  Art should use that then.  I'll correct my post.

Yes it's in Profile, then Account Settings, it's not an obvious feature on the main board itself.

Dateline

Whiskers awiggling, Christmas just keeps getting better, Art is back on Facebook!!!!!

Thanks, for the hope!

DesertFox

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 25, 2015, 05:26:40 PM
Yes it's in Profile, then Account Settings, it's not an obvious feature on the main board itself.

Thanks--kind of hidden.  So ART--if see this eventually...this is how you can ignore the few ass holes on here if you want.

Element 115

Quote from: Dateline on December 25, 2015, 05:27:21 PM
Whiskers awiggling, Christmas just keeps getting better, Art is back on Facebook!!!!!

Thanks, for the hope!

Well I'll be a whisker's wiggle, he certainly is. Art was acting like a mere willow switch of a girl for suspending his Facebook account. I reckon we're all glad he is back.

Night Train

Quote from: DesertFox on December 25, 2015, 05:21:19 PM

Thanks--didn't know that.  Art should use that then.  I'll correct my post.  Though I don't see it--how is the Ignore function marked?

It's very easy to use. 

Every day, Art comes on and reads all these brownnosing posts from his True Believer fans, who are begging him to come back to the show, or at least come back to Bellgab so they can pretend that their pathetic existence has some sort of meaning.

And then Art just ignores them.

smithy

Quote from: Bella Donna Boudreaux on December 25, 2015, 04:07:22 PM
smithy, I'm so sorry for your loss. Art got me through some tough moments as well . cheers to a new year....

Thanks Bella Donna Bourdreaux. Much appreciated.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Night Train on December 25, 2015, 05:30:19 PM
It's very easy to use. 

Every day, Art comes on and reads all these brownnosing posts from his True Believer fans, who are begging him to come back to the show, or at least come back to Bellgab and give some sort of meaning to their pathetic existence. 

Earned yourself another Pizza Roll box Sir!  ;D

Happy Holidays Tommy.

starrmtn001

Quote from: RickySsan on December 25, 2015, 03:44:40 PM
for Canadian standards thats a dusting, just heard we're in for our first dusting of 11 inches next tuesday.. yay.. :'( knew the nice weather wouldn't last..
For Parhump Nevada, that's a lot of snow!

DesertFox

Quote from: Night Train on December 25, 2015, 05:30:19 PM
It's very easy to use. 

Every day, Art comes on and reads all these brownnosing posts from his True Believer fans, who are begging him to come back to the show, or at least come back to Bellgab so they can pretend that their pathetic existence has some sort of meaning.

And i'll just ignore you--merry Christmas.

Catsmile

Quote from: munbeam666 on December 25, 2015, 12:26:06 PM
Yes. Leave that poor dead horse alone

I'll bet it was one moar nut with a gun that did it. Amirite?!

Night Train

Quote from: DesertFox on December 25, 2015, 05:44:28 PM

And i'll just ignore you--merry Christmas.

That was pretty rude, man.  But, nevertheless, Merry Christmas to you, too.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 25, 2015, 02:23:15 PM
Not really. Just going to do the usual trying to tolerate family for Jesus thing over turkey. Just kidding, it shouldn't be all that bad. How about you?

T-1 hour until the prime rib is done... The whole fam is at our house, 11 mouths to feed.

Night Train

Quote from: morgana213 on December 25, 2015, 04:49:30 PM
And your credentials for giving such an analysis are?

LOL

Lady, if you knew who I really am, you'd be brewing a fondue in your panties every time I post.