• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

coaster

Quote from: morphiaflow on September 06, 2013, 07:37:48 PM
Well over 200 pages of new Noory sucks content? Just...wow.
Not quite. A lot of it is off-topic drivel.

onan

Quote from: Art_s Farts on September 06, 2013, 08:20:24 PM
I registered here about a year and half ago a rarely ever post (I do lurk every single day). Everyone else is far more eloquent in describing their disdain for Noory and I wholeheartedly share the same sentiments. However, I felt the need to post after last night. If I ever harbored a remote inclination to listen to C2C again, that smug sonofabitch and his piece of shit handlers completely killed that minuscule chance with their punk-ass move.

I find this to be quite eloquent.

SciFiAuthor

Alright, I throw in the towel. No more giving him the benefit of the doubt for me either. Last night was shameless, spiteful, childish and inexcusable. Actually, it was epic bad behavior by a public figure.

qaddisin

A couple of observations (some of which I'm sure have been stated on this forum before):

According to Gnoory, for every one person that hates C2C, 10 people love it. Just looking at their facebook page, and seeing 95% of the comments being in the negative, I think Gnoory either has his numbers backwards, or there a 5 million people willing to let something they love be criticized in such a manner.

If Premrat is so happy with what Dave has done with the show, why don't they play Somewhere in Time with Dave Noorie? He has so many programs over the last 10-plus years that are instant "clashiks", they must surely outnumber the dated Art Bell material.

Personally, I haven't listened to Dave since his interview with (and mocking of) Linda Stasi, but follow the forum fairly regularly. Everything that Dave has done since Art's announcement has been nothing but self-serving and petty, including his having David John Oates as a guest. But I'm sure he looks at it as generating buzz, and by extension, ratings. For Noorie, bad attention is good attention, because it's still attention (or to quote "Yer shtill lissining!").

The best way to make Dave go away is by ignoring him. Maybe when Art's show starts on the 16th, that will happen. But people generally like to be miserable and have something to complain about, so I'm not as optimistic about Dave disappearing.

shell88

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 06, 2013, 09:30:43 PM
Alright, I throw in the towel. No more giving him the benefit of the doubt for me either. Last night was shameless, spiteful, childish and inexcusable. Actually, it was epic bad behavior by a public figure.

Hello, and it's very nice to see you walkin' straight through the front door, rather than sneakin' through the back.

qaddisin

With what you have said in the past, I'm wondering if you're talking about Dave or Art...

ItsOver

You know what you must say to start your rehabilitation.  You can do it.  Say it.  "George Noory sucks!" 

Renaldo

I knew you'd come around eventually, Mr. Hubbard.  :D

bateman

http://youtu.be/x1q2F_18cjg

suttercane

I canceled my C2C subscription the day Dark Matter was announced.  My only regret is that I have but one sub to cancel. 

I found this forum some months ago by googling "George Noory Sucks."  If I hadn't gotten to that point before this morning, I would have been googling "George Noory is a piece of reprehensible human fucking garbage."

How can you do that to the man who has given you your meal ticket for the last decade?

Unforgivable.  Surely, while doing all his "research," he must've discovered the Oates/Bell feud.

George Noory, get off the air.

Renaldo

So I see now on the C2C page that we get 3 days of Wells starting tonight. I thought Dave was doing tonight's show with Prof. Grif? I swear I specifically saw that when we were discussing Grif and PE a couple of days ago.

I'm wondering if Dave's been looking at the backlash and is trying to lay low for a couple days hoping the sound and fury will die down? If so, I don't think he realizes what good memories we have.

TequilaMB

I didn't always dislike Noory - I became mostly indifferent and just didn't listen anymore after the show got so bad, but now I guess I can be considered a hater.  Noory is not a "nice" guy. He really doesn't have anything going for him at all. If he spent as much time working on the show as he apparently does on indulging in ridiculous fuckery, C2C probably wouldn't be half bad.

I hope anyone who still subscribes to coast inside streamer or whatever the hell it's called cancels immediately. 

ItsOver

I caught the first hour of Dave's crapfest with Oates and I heard Dave say they'd be taking calls in the next hour.  I shut my radio off before then, so Dave didn't go to calls, huh.  Hahahah.... the only reason I can think of for the last minute change was the avalanche of calls they must have received, expressing distaste for the backwards boy and Dave Noorie's shameful ploy against Art.  I love it when a Dave Noorie/PremRat plan backfires. 

eddie dean

ASSIMILATION COMPLETED!

[attachimg=1]

ItsOver

Quote from: Renaldo on September 06, 2013, 09:57:28 PM
So I see now on the C2C page that we get 3 days of Wells starting tonight. I thought Dave was doing tonight's show with Prof. Grif? I swear I specifically saw that when we were discussing Grif and PE a couple of days ago.

I'm wondering if Dave's been looking at the backlash and is trying to lay low for a couple days hoping the sound and fury will die down? If so, I don't think he realizes what good memories we have.

I don't know whether or not Dave was planning to do tonight's show, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to hide out for awhile.  That's what weasels do.

eddie dean

Quote from: ItsOver on September 06, 2013, 10:12:34 PM
I don't know whether or not Dave was planning to do tonight's show, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to hide out for awhile.  That's what weasels do.

What a perfect opportunity to photoshop Dave's head.
ANYONE?
ZIZ?

ACE of CLUBS

'Coast to Coast with dipshit George Noory' ..................................... repugnant waste of time.

shell88

Quote from: eddie dean on September 06, 2013, 10:17:34 PM
What a perfect opportunity to photoshop Dave's head.
ANYONE?
ZIZ?

Maybe hiding under the water in the middle of the lake.  Do you actually think the weasels would take him in???  Highly unlikely.

HorrorRetro

I hope this Oates incident finally puts to rest the idea that Noory is a nice guy.  He's not a nice guy and he never has been. I've always wondered where people get that nice guy crap from.  He's smarmy, petty, and vindictive.  Even Art said Noory was a nice guy last week.  I'm guessing he's changed his mind now.

shell88

Now your insulting roosters.  Why do animals always have to take the brunt of the jokes stemming from this catastrophic host.  I don't think that rooster wants him taking refuge there.  Poor george nowhere to go.
  Send him off in a rocket into space somewhere for everyone's sake.

SaucyRossy

I respect you for having made your own mind up after a month of trying your hardest to be positive.

sleeplessinca

I read the lawsuit papers and see that Art had to be dealing with a whack-job.  I've got one that brought me to serious legal action in my life too.  The  specifics are different but whacked is whacked. I feel his pain. 

Snoorz crossed the line by booking the loon.  Snoorz had his hands deep in his pleasure-me pockets doing that ridiculous interview with a guy who tried to hurt the founder and listens to tapes of babies crying -BACKWARDS.  :P

I was so ready to have an "to each there own" attitude while I move over to Dark Matter but That's done. 

I wouldn't even listen if it weren't for how fun it is to skewer him with you guys.   :-*

sleeplessinca

Can someone photoshop Snoorz on a horse' ass? 

eddie dean

Quote from: shell88 on September 06, 2013, 10:34:22 PM
Now your insulting roosters.  Why do animals always have to take the brunt of the jokes stemming from this catastrophic host.  I don't think that rooster wants him taking refuge there.  Poor george nowhere to go.
  Send him off in a rocket into space somewhere for everyone's sake.

It's not fair to subject space or another planet to his brand of suckage.

Renaldo

Hmmm... just thinking out loud here...

So Noory signs a contract with premier that pretty much says he's doing C2C for a million years.

I'm no lawyer, but generally I believe there's always some kind of an out to protect one or both of the parties. So like maybe Premier can't fire Dave as host of C2C, but they can cancel C2C due to poor ratings or something, who knows?

So Art comes along right after that juicy contract is signed and says, Frack you Dave and Premier, I'm coming back.  Premier, who is a huge successful corporation, which proves they really aren't run by morons, realizes they're in deep shit. They realized they signed a mediocre host forever, and God just came back home. For the first time ever, there's actual competition. The Bad News Bears are taking on the Yankees. Premier knows they're going to lose big time.

So what do they do? They can't replace Noory. They can't bring in a hired gun to take out Bell. So, maybe they decide to take their out from the contract. Maybe they decide to scuttle the mothership. Let's bring on Oates. Everybody hates Oates. We're going to lose a shit-ton of listeners.

Hmmm... wondering what's going to happen next.

Renaldo

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 06, 2013, 10:38:06 PM
I respect you for having made your own mind up after a month of trying your hardest to be positive.

I do too, actually. Mr. Hubbard had a lot of good points. I hope he still sticks around.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Renaldo on September 06, 2013, 10:46:47 PM
So what do they do? They can't replace Noory. They can't bring in a hired gun to take out Bell. So, maybe they decide to take their out from the contract. Maybe they decide to scuttle the mothership. Let's bring on Oates. Everybody hates Oates. We're going to lose a shit-ton of listeners.

Hmmm... wondering what's going to happen next.

They don't need to cancel coast to coast to fire Noory. Why do you think they have Knapp and John B. Wells waiting in the wings?

What will happen is if the ratings go down, Noory will slowly be replaced for some BS reason, to where he will either do the weekends and like it or be fired.

Not that it matters. C2C is done.