• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 19, 2016, 11:04:26 PM
Hahahaha I'm surprised she's still sitting in her chair.

Indeed.  I wish I could have said I got the impression of a BRAAPS, which would have been milder, but alas, I could not.

theONE

Quote from: brig on October 19, 2016, 10:52:34 PM
Falkie has a pair, and I admired them so much, I ordered a pair.  8)

..except Flakie looks like a stupid goof in them -you look like a fun party chick :)

ge30542

Quote from: brig on October 19, 2016, 10:38:30 PM
Bill Clinton repealing Glassâ€"Steagall was devastating for Our Country, and the world IMO.
A-friggin-men to that Brig!
It was a green light to the crooked, greedy bastards who destroy our economy/Nation/lives etc.

Lilith

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 11:06:30 PM
..except Flakie looks like a stupid goof in them -you look like a fun party chick :)

Thank You!  :)

Lilith

Quote from: ge30542 on October 19, 2016, 11:07:43 PM
A-friggin-men to that Brig!
It was a green light to the crooked, greedy bastards who destroy our economy/Nation/lives etc.

That's how I see it also.

Lilith

People actually call Heather for advice?  :o

Bomar

Quote from: ge30542 on October 19, 2016, 11:04:20 PM

Anyone see the documentary on McAfee on either HBO, or Showtime, a few weeks ago?
That guy is a mess. Also, who knew he was a shit freak?

GE,...

I make no assumptions, my view of "John McAfee for President" is from interviews, which I have heard this year and last...

You decide from the recorded facts of the documentary, "Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee"...

Link: http://decider.com/2016/09/23/gringo-the-dangerous-life-of-john-mcafee-interview-nanette-burstein/  ...

I am mature enough to admit it, if I am wrong...

Bomar

PS: I guess McAfee maybe just another Donald, or is it just a Belize "covert op" plotted, (rigged), against him, as they did before incountry...

theONE

Quote from: brig on October 19, 2016, 11:16:53 PM
People actually call Heather for advice?  :o

..well-you know she has connections -to Art

Lilith

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 11:35:48 PM
..well-you know she has connections -to Art

Don't make me repeat myself.... :P

Lilith

We've never had people like this in the world before??  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 20, 2016, 12:03:25 AM
"Triggered" needs to be on the Banned Words List.

Are you on the line to call in Juan Cena?

Juan Cena

Quote from: brig on October 19, 2016, 10:47:25 PM
Sounds like Heather gets lot of her info from MSM.  That explains a lot.

If there's an "MSM" outlet Heather gets her info from, it's FOX News or The Blaze.

Juan Cena

Quote from: brig on October 20, 2016, 12:05:10 AM
Are you on the line to call in Juan Cena?

Haven't been listening tonight. Listening to post-debate coverage.

It's a cyber-security show tonight, right?

Lilith

What a brilliant piece of medical commentary by Heather Wade.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 20, 2016, 12:08:28 AM

Not listening either. You like Alan Moore don't you? Have you read his new 1200 page novel opus Jerusalem that just came out recently?

Lilith

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 20, 2016, 12:08:28 AM

From MITD homepage:
"A Private Investigator for Special Solutions Ltd. In Chicago, Edward Leszynski is the company’s lead consultant on matters such as Electronic Harassment, Gang Stalking and Cyber Stalking, and the Managing Director of Operations for the firm. For the last five years he has studied, cataloged and investigated anomalous and even paranormal events in the hope of expanding explanations for these phenomena. He seeks to expand the common consciousness about the harmful effects this kind of harassment can induce, from leukemia in small children and animals, to tumors and cancers in the elderly, to killing seeds, if planted in a high-energy area. He is also currently working to legitimize Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity among members of the Medical Community, who fear a stigma to their careers due to informational suppression."

Lilith

theONE

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 20, 2016, 12:13:52 AM
Not listening either. You like Alan Moore don't you? Have you read his new 1200 page novel opus Jerusalem that just came out recently?

..there you go DN - here is better place for you ;)
here you will shine my friend ,lol -not much opposition to your views ,haha 

theONE

Quote from: brig on October 20, 2016, 12:17:16 AM
....Heathers quick thinking skills...

rather -luck of logical thinking- , hahaha

but I'm not listening to that *turd* show so I'm not on the wave so to say :)

Lilith

I have to admit, this is really really boring...

Juan Cena

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 20, 2016, 12:13:52 AM

Can't say I have.

I did hear Warren Ellis may be doing something in the ATL in November, though.

Juan Cena

Quote from: brig on October 20, 2016, 12:17:16 AM
....Heathers quick thinking skills...

I figure I go over her head at least a couple of times in the majority of my calls.

Juan Cena

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 13, 2016, 12:18:22 AM
I have talked to Chris White in email hes a good guy

I talked to him one night on C2C when it was either Syrett Or Church as the host. Asked if he thought the Ancient Aliens theory was racist, and he said there was some validity to the question.

theONE

Quote from: brig on October 20, 2016, 12:20:49 AM
I have to admit, this is really really boring...

lol. :)
I'm voting for this post by brig to be given TRC Top Right Corner status ...

P.S. -sorry brig, but that should teach you a lesson /again :) not to waste your precious time on a uneducated *turd*Heather
Think of the more valuable and more intelligent things you could learned and enjoyed by listening to a different proven
intelligent talk show host!
I know brig, that the "emotions" are quite tempting to keep listening to that *turd* show -but trust me brig that after a very short prayer
to God to give me the strength to resist the urge to tune in to the *turd-Heather* show ,in next two days I was not interested to tune her crap on.

It was that easy brig...
Just a simple honest prayer -motivated by logical conclusion that life is to short to spend 4 hours on this shit=show.
4 hours of your precious life brig, that uneducated bitch Heather Wade is stilling' away from you

You will get more fun - joy & knowledge just by surfing BellGab forum than listening to Heather the*turd*

But that is just my opinion,brig ;)
Fell free to waste your time on it -&- keep us posted ... 8)  :-*

CornyCrow

Quote from: ge30542 on October 19, 2016, 11:04:20 PM
Anyone see the documentary on McAfee on either HBO, or Showtime, a few weeks ago?
That guy is a mess. Also, who knew he was a shit freak?
I saw it a while ago.  It really holds your attention, doesn't it?  I think there's a lot more that could have been implied but he would sue or worse at the drop of a hat.

I remember the gifts and boat that he gave the police.  That makes a person think he was doing something illegal right from the gitgo.  He could have been the Libertarian candidate.  I'll bet a lot of Libertarians are sighing with relief that Johnson was selected. 

artattack

It looks like Art Bell no longer posts here.  Did you guys finally piss him off?  Has he stopped loving you vaguely?