• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Bad Grandma

C'mon Art -- BE A MAN, cut out this TMZ horseshit

Bad Grandma

Fuck you, I've been posting here for five years. Art is the troll: saying nothing of substance to goad his toadies. Fuck you again, pussy.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Bad Grandma on September 19, 2015, 05:17:15 PM
Fuck you, I've been posting here for five years. Art is the troll: saying nothing of substance to goad his toadies. Fuck you again, pussy.

How was your meeting with corporate last night, Dave?

BellBoy

Quote from: Bad Grandma on September 19, 2015, 05:17:15 PM

Date Registered:
    March 05, 2015, 09:57:20 AM

So, you're a time traveller then. Tell me your story!  :)

Bad Grandma

Don't be cunt. Noory is constitutionally unable to use words that would offend his cooze mother. I'm a man, unlike Noory, unlike Art.

Bad Grandma

Quote from: BellBoy on September 19, 2015, 05:21:21 PM
Date Registered:
    March 05, 2015, 09:57:20 AM

So, you're a time traveller then. Tell me your story!  :)

Previously George Drooly, hope your balls descend someday

starrmtn001

Quote from: BellBoy on September 19, 2015, 05:14:54 PM

I'm sorry BellBoy, but trolls have built immunity to the spray.  Ya can't fix stupid, but ya can put 'em on "Ignore!" ;)

Bad Grandma

Pansies, you belong on the "Mustache Rides At Midnight" forum

BellBoy

Quote from: Bad Grandma on September 19, 2015, 05:22:46 PM

Nice to meet you George! You come off like a smart, eloquent and likeable fellow...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: cosmic hobo on September 19, 2015, 04:56:34 PM
I'm sorry. Have we met?

Yes we have... You Sir, with your stalking me on the Falkie thread caused me to stop posting there.    Don't play coy, you know what you did. Consider yourself lucky that I didn't report you... You'd be the one picking corn

norland2424

Quote from: Bad Grandma on September 19, 2015, 05:26:07 PM
Pansies, you belong on the "Mustache Rides At Midnight" forum

grandma is that you...

Bad Grandma

Quote from: BellBoy on September 19, 2015, 05:26:20 PM
Nice to meet you George! You come off like a smart, eloquent and likeable fellow...

Right, that hurts my feelings. If I need love from an internet forum, I guess I'll have to look elsewhere. *sniff*

WhiteCrow

Quote from: littlechris on September 19, 2015, 04:04:52 PM
Hey WhiteCrow,

I'm winding down bud, I'm winding down. Hope ur having a good weekend.

-

Yes having a great weekend, hope you are too and you'll soon catch a second wind.

BellBoy

Quote from: Bad Grandma on September 19, 2015, 05:22:46 PM

Check this out George: http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,3031.msg62364.html#msg62364

Please, pay special attention to the sixth bolded point.  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 19, 2015, 05:19:20 PM

Dude don't pick on Bad Grandma,  she can eat you punks alive.... Bad Grandma is cool.

AppealPlay

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 19, 2015, 05:37:17 PM
Dude don't pick on Bad Grandma,  she can eat you punks alive.... Bad Grandma is cool.

Well, she's not being very cool this evening.

Bad Grandma

Quote from: BellBoy on September 19, 2015, 05:33:59 PM
Check this out George: http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,3031.msg62364.html#msg62364

Please pay special attention to the sixth bolded point  ;)

Good God you are a nut lover. I haven't used that account in who knows how long. Oh no! Tell Mommy! I'm sure MV has better things to do than worry about asshats like you being tattletales. The first thing a dog loving milquetoast does when faced with reality is run to Daddy with his ankles grabbed and cheeks spread... No dignity at all.

Tee Oh Oh Ell

IcicleTrepan

I'm not sure why everyone is surprised that Art said he's not retiring.. he already said it a couple days ago when he first announced this but I guess everyone forgot.

BellBoy

Quote from: Bad Grandma on September 19, 2015, 05:39:22 PM
Good God you are a nut lover. I haven't used that account in who knows how long. Oh no! Tell Mommy! I'm sure MV has better things to do than worry about asshats like you being tattletales. The first thing a dog loving milquetoast does when faced with reality is run to Daddy with his ankles grabbed and cheeks spread... No dignity at all.

Tee Oh Oh Ell

You're funny, George. Wanna come over and play? We can make coco!

PaulAtreides

Quote from: munbeam666 on September 19, 2015, 04:14:49 PM
So the next big question is, wheres MV? Jazz? Do you know?
Hopefully not drowning in brown soaked diapers...

MV is in the Cape Girardeau County lockup charged with impersonating a broadcaster.

kennedymaure

Quote from: norland2424 on September 19, 2015, 02:13:10 PM
Lol even tho i do think art likes to fuck with us, i wouldn't be shocked if the big change is just that MITD will be on at an earlier time, or even a day show, that would "shock" and some people would "hate" that.

I would be so happy if he would start that show at 9:00 PM EST I would jump off my back porch into a snow drift.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 19, 2015, 05:19:20 PM

Did they serve pizza rolls?

AppealPlay

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on September 19, 2015, 05:40:33 PM
I'm not sure why everyone is surprised that Art said he's not retiring.. he already said it a couple days ago when he first announced this but I guess everyone forgot.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Art Bell on September 19, 2015, 03:32:15 PM
Relax, I am not going to Retire. But it is a big move we are making to take the show to a new level.

Art

Sounds great. But please, quit the pantomime and just tell us!

serenity

Quote from: Freyja on September 19, 2015, 02:49:12 PM
I doubt if that's what it is because of this:

Radio Stations

Here are some real terrestrial radio stations that will pick up our show from our Internet stream and broadcast it over the air. What a cool idea!

Shortwave:

Tennessee â€" WTWW â€" 5,085 khz

Toronto â€" CFRX 6,070 khz

Alaska:

Anchorage â€" KOAN 1080 AM / 95.1 FM

California:

Bakersfield â€"  KERN  1180 AM  / 96.1 FM

Fresno â€" KGED 1680 AM (Starting 9/28)

Loma Linda â€" KCAA â€" 1050 AM
Needles â€" KTOX 1340 AM

Florida:

Bokeelia â€" WZQR â€" 100.7 FM

Ocala â€" WEFA â€" 92.5 FM

Kansas:

Kiowa (South Central) â€" KPAK 97.5 FM

Illinois:

Bloomington-Normal â€" WRPW 92.9 FM
Maine:

Monticello â€" WXME 780 AM

Mississippi:

Jackson â€" WYAB 103.9 FM

Nebraska:

York â€"  KAWL 1370 AM

Nevada:

Las Vegas â€" KIYQ â€" 107.1 FM

Pahrump â€" KNYE 95.1 FM

New York:

Amsterdam â€" WCSS 1490 AM

Johnstown â€" WIZR 930 AM / 102.9 FM

St. Johnsville â€" WKAJ â€" 1120 AM
Oklahoma:

Alva, (Northwest) â€" KPAK 97.5 FM
Oregon:

Portland â€" KXL 101.1 FM

Texas:

Ft Worth â€" KFTW â€" 95.5 FM

Malakoff â€" KQRP â€" 92.9 FM

Mt Vernon â€" KZPZ â€" 106.7 FM

Purley â€" KTSQ â€" 97.3 FM

Utah:

Salt Lake City â€" KTKK 630 AM
Virgina:

Forest / Lynchburg â€" WIQO 100.9 FM

Shawsville / Roanoke / Blacksburg â€" WBZS 102.5 FM

Gretna / Danville / Smith Mountain Lake â€" WMNA 106.3 FM

Canada:

Toronto, ONT â€" CFRB 1010 AM / CFRX 6,070 khz

---------------------------------------------------------

No radio station is going to change their entire programming schedule to be able to stream MITD, unless they are willing to air a tape of the original show in it's existing time slot. Art would also like to expand his caller base I would assume, therefore streaming a previously aired show would both thwart and frustrate new listeners to the show by denying them an opportunity to participate live.

You forgot WBCQ Monticello Maine 7.490 Short Wave. Good signal at night. That list has grown a bit . Its good to see

nika01

Tee Oh Oh Ell
go the fuck away

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: munbeam666 on September 19, 2015, 04:14:49 PM
So the next big question is, wheres MV? Jazz? Do you know?
Hopefully not drowning in brown soaked diapers...

[redacted]?

And before everyone gets too relaxed, remember there's still 'shock', 'hurt' and unhappiness for some to brace ourselves for. I still back SV: if Art just made the damn announcement or shut up until Monday, all this weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth would have been avoided. Hard not to conclude that Art enjoys playing these mind games.

BellBoy

Tee Oh Oh Ell

That would be « on: October 29, 2014, 12:53:48 PM »

Quote from: George Drooly on October 29, 2014, 05:53:48 AM
Love ya george

...and here, was your first post:

Quote from: George Drooly on January 05, 2011, 03:27:30 AM
Hi All.

Normally I just lurk at forums, but I thought I'd say hello as I'll probably be requesting a few specific shows now and then and didn't want to appear rude (on the internet? HAR!)

Found the board after my weekly visit to Anomalies Archive yielded what appeared to be a dead site... very glad to have come across Coast Gab, not only for the various downloads and info, but the general disdain of George "With an Extra 'R'" Noory. The dude can't even properly read a weather report; I'd love to hear his attempt at play-by-play for professional sports: "How 'bout that extra point... Do you think it was angels?" or "They say Dock Ellis was the only major league player to pitch a no-hitter while tripping on LSD... but might he actually have been possessed by demons?"

Anyhow, first listened to Coast regularly in 1994, was working a night job and found the paranoid (though often ridiculous) tenor of the show irresistible and even disturbing, particularly as Y2K loomed. Loved Art of course, but find no other hosts the least bit compelling.

Glad to be here.

Awwww... you were so cute when you were little!

Glad I could help, George! Can we touch dinks now?

kennedymaure

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 19, 2015, 03:22:18 PM
Monday's live thread is going to read like a support group meeting.

You say this as if you know something bad is going to happen?

What if MV is really just in Germany waiting for Octoberfest? What if the price of oil was 9.00 a barrel? What if all the cat video's are just to desensitize us so we don't freak out when all the aliens look like cats?