• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 08:25:17 AM
I brought up a video that imho proves Art lied. Sorry its low he lied about what happened to his Son and made it public . Court documents seem to disagree.

Thats my fault how?

So you upset a 70 year old pensioner on the internet by bringing up a story about his son being sexually molested decades ago right? Am I following correctly? And now you are talking all big about attacking him with your online "weapons" because he asked for your name?
Have you ever thought about what this says about you? Why are you so easily provoked? What happened to you to make it so important to you? Who lied to/or about you in your past that makes it so important? Take a deep breath, calm down, look at what you are wasting your time with.
Peace Penguin. x

Gruntled

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on December 29, 2015, 08:30:33 AM
So you upset a 70 year old pensioner on the internet by bringing up a story about his son being sexually molested decades ago right? Am I following correctly? And now you are talking all big about attacking him with your online "weapons" because he asked for your name?
Have you ever thought about what this says about you? Why are you so easily provoked? What happened to you to make it so important to you? Who lied to/or about you in your past that makes it so important? Take a deep breath, calm down, look at what you are wasting your time with.
Peace Penguin. x
+1
If I may paraphrase Lennon and McCartney
"And In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make"

IcicleTrepan

Peace Penguin. x

Can always turn it back around on him.  Maybe penguin is the teacher with AIDS that feels he was wrongly treated by the criminal justice system and wants to vindicate himself and clear his criminal record.

It's just as valid a theory as any nonsense that penguin is saying.

Meister_000

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 08:03:26 AM
So  Art, you plan on doing anything to the penguin . . .

Only the Best for the Penguin.

DarKPenguiN

Peace Penguin. x
Nope- I'm pissed he asked his fans for my ID
Pensioner? Dudes a millionaire whose had no problem using lawsuits in the past .

He can sue me if ive broken any laws . He can debate me if my facts are wrong.

Thing is, my facts are right and he cannot sue shit so he's going to try and play some games here. And hes going to try and rally his 'troops" to attack me online which is amusing but only for a bit. I'm not going to play along.

He can bring it. All his money means nothing because i'll win. Because I'm cool like that. And a penguin.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Meister_000 on December 29, 2015, 08:38:06 AM
Only the Best for the Penguin.
Bring it.

Talk is cheap. Art has money and if he feels froggy he needs to jump.

A simple PM and i'll give MV my information. i'm not using a VPN. So put up or shut up Art. You dont need your fans to play Sherlock Holmes when I have broken no laws and will destroy you in  a court of Law if you want to try. Maybe you need to quit being a cheap fuck and actually consult with a lawyer to read this thread and tell you if you have any sort of case.

Or do you want my ID for other nefarious reasons?

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 08:46:28 AM
Pensioner? Dudes a millionaire whose had no problem using lawsuits in the past .

Thing is, my facts are right and he cannot sue shit so he's going to try and play some games here. And hes going to try and rally his 'troops" to attack me online which is amusing but only for a bit. I'm not going to play along.

He can bring it. All his money means nothing because i'll win. Because I'm cool like that.
Yes you said all that 50 times brother. He is still 70 years old, the amount of money he has does mean nothing.
Just calm down, why be so upset? Take a deep breath, look at your motives.
Being upset with an old man you have never met over the internet is NOT COOL. It is ridiculous, just smile and accept it.
Everything is going to be okay. It doesn't matter whether Art decides to do something or nothing, it really doesn't.
You must take responsibility for your own actions.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 08:47:35 AM
Bring it.

Talk is cheap. Art has money and if he feels froggy he needs to jump.

A simple PM and i'll give MV my information. i'm not using a VPN. So put up or shut up Art. You dont need your fans to play Sherlock Holmes when I have broken no laws and will destroy you in  a court of Law if you want to try. Maybe you need to quit being a cheap fuck and actually consult with a lawyer to read this thread and tell you if you have any sort of case.

Or do you want my ID for other nefarious reasons?

Why do you need MV?  Just send it to Art directly via PM or one of his multiple email addresses.

Freyja

This is just getting silly

I get that DP used the unfortunate events with Art's son to illustrate his point about alleged perceived/real untruths....a touchy and sensitive topic without doubt.

That said, all of this has been all over the net for years, has been bantered about on the internet on various forums and is easily accessible by anyone who cares to find it.

Although I understand that Art is upset about seeing this being discussed again, this is nothing new.

IMHO Art is just fueling the flames and bringing this past history to the forefront again, by his posts last night and going after DP.

Many read here. Don't you think that his posts from last night will now be posted all over the net, likely with more internet searches and links?!?

What does Art plan to do? Go after every internet space poster where someone has posted something similar?

If anyone now is perpetuating all of this, it is Art Bell.  :(

Art if you can't take what is written on social media..the flattery, the crap and everything in between, my best suggestion for you is to stay away from it.

Yes please just PM Art your information. Everyone is tired of you clogging up this shit thread with your attention seeking. Art asked people to give him your name, we get it. You are at war! You are great! You will beat an old man you never met in a court of law! You are a master of the internet! You have many internet weapons!
YOU ARE THE MAN!
A real big tough internet penguin, we all respect your might.
Now give it rest please.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on December 29, 2015, 09:02:29 AM
Yes please just PM Art your information. Everyone is tired of you clogging up this shit thread with your attention seeking. Art asked people to give him your name, we get it. You are at war! You are great! You will beat an old man you never met in a court of law! You are a master of the internet! You have many internet weapons!
YOU ARE THE MAN!
A real big tough internet penguin, we all respect your might.
Now give it rest please.

+500000000

Quote from: Freyja on December 29, 2015, 09:00:36 AM

I get that DP used the unfortunate events with Art's son to illustrate his point about alleged perceived/real untruths....a touchy and sensitive topic without doubt.

That said, all of this has been all over the net for years, has been bantered about on the internet on various forums and is easily accessible by anyone who cares to find it.

Although I understand that Art is upset about seeing this being discussed again, this is nothing new.

IMHO Art is just fueling the flames and bringing this past history to the forefront again, by his posts last night and going after DP.

Many read here. Don't you think that his posts from last night will now be posted all over the net, likely with more internet searches and links?!?

What does Art plan to do? Go after every internet space poster where someone has posted something similar?

Art if you can't take what is written on social media..the flattery, the crap and everything in between, my best suggestion for you is to stay away from it.

This is a fair point too.

Freyja

There is NO legal requirement for anyone to divulge their identity on the internet unless it is via court order.

The "Gunderson video" is still on the internet; YT, Daily Motion etc. If Art is so upset about it, why is it still up there?

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Freyja on December 29, 2015, 09:09:00 AM
There is NO legal requirement for anyone to divulge their identity on the internet unless it is via court order.

The "Gunderson video" is still on the internet; YT, Daily Motion etc. If Art is so upset about it, why is it still up there?

Point two is a fair point.  Your first point however - Art asked for it and penguin said he'll give it and simply can't wait to be sued as Art will actually be forced to give him what he wants so badly (attention from Art for some weird reason) so they should just both go ahead with those but my suspicion is it's all internet bullshit talk from both sides.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Freyja on December 29, 2015, 09:00:36 AM

Sorry, but the part in bold letters, I completely disagree with.  Whatever Art might be perpetuating, it's not this topic.  Unless you can go back several pages (just follow DP's trail), and point out the transition where the subject of this in particular was brought up by Art himself? He wouldn't just randomly come in here and talk about it.

Can you say how you would handle yourself, if you were a part of a group of "vaguely lovable" people, who were publicly discussing your own child's traumatic history?  I don't think you can say how you would deal with that, unless you have experienced it.  Good or bad, you handle it how you handle it. 

Freyja

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on December 29, 2015, 09:12:37 AM
Point two is a fair point.  Your first point however - Art asked for it and penguin said he'll give it and simply can't wait to be sued as Art will actually be forced to give him what he wants so badly (attention from Art for some weird reason) so they should just both go ahead with those but my suspicion is it's all internet bullshit talk from both sides.

Yeah, Art did ask for it, however there is no obligation for anyone to provide that information unless Art gets a court order of some kind, which I doubt he has any hope in hell of getting.

If DP wants to provide him with his identity, that's his choice...

HumanBeing

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 08:25:17 AM
I brought up a video that imho proves Art lied. Sorry its low he lied about what happened to his Son and made it public . Court documents seem to disagree.

Thats my fault how?

Now Art wants my ID. Fucker wont let the police check into these horrible terrorist threats but he THINKS he's gunna sick the law on the Penguin. He's about to get schooled if he tries. Watch the backfire in awe. Arts either going to puss out or escalate this to his detriment.

This shit became personal the second the cocksucker asked his "fans"" for my identity.

That fucker owes you.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Gruntled on December 29, 2015, 08:34:16 AM
+1

Reported*
X damn hippies

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Freyja on December 29, 2015, 09:15:48 AM
Yeah, Art did ask for it, however there is no obligation for anyone to provide that information unless Art gets a court order of some kind, which I doubt he has any hope in hell of getting.

If DP wants to provide him with his identity, that's his choice...

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 29, 2015, 09:18:16 AM
That fucker owes you.

That's the bottom line for a lot of people in this forum. 

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 29, 2015, 09:18:16 AM
That fucker owes you.

Yep now if penguin doesn't supply proof that he sent Art his specifics like he said he would, he would also be a liar.  And then we can lay in wait for 18-19 years and then furiously debate whether his proof is real or fake for 50 pages and ultimately conclude like Spinal Tap that when two liars lie, they cancel each other out and it becomes the truth.

Freyja

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 29, 2015, 09:13:52 AM
Sorry, but the part in bold letters, I completely disagree with.  Whatever Art might be perpetuating, it's not this topic.  Unless you can go back several pages (just follow DP's trail), and point out the transition where the subject of this in particular was brought up by Art himself? He wouldn't just randomly come in here and talk about it.

Can you say how you would handle yourself, if you were a part of a group of "vaguely lovable" people, who were publicly discussing your own child's traumatic history?  I don't think you can say how you would deal with that, unless you have experienced it.  Good or bad, you handle it how you handle it.

Bell, bell, bell......<sigh>

Are you new to the net and forums?

What has transpired here is mild compared to things that have been written over the years about this and other topics related to Art Bell. If you don't believe me, do some reading at ATS, GLP and other forums.

There is nothing new here.

Art is not one of us "vaguely lovables".

He is a celebrity and unfortunately that goes with the territory.

DP used something to illustrate a point he was trying to make by using something on the internet that is and has been available for years...has been discussed ad nauseam for years. Hell...all of this started back in 1997.

What I was saying in my previous post is that IMO Art is now perpetuating this past history by his response and seeming threat. His response will now open this up again all over the internet for discussion by people copying his post from BG and posting it all over the net.

wr250

He can bring it. All his money means nothing because i'll win. Because I'm cool like that. And a penguin.
for giving us penguins a bad rep you are hereby awarded a shiny new ignore along with your new crown:

have a nice life (unlikely as it seems).

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Freyja on December 29, 2015, 09:27:03 AM
Bell, bell, bell......<sigh>

Are you new to the net and forums?

What has transpired here is mild compared to things that have been written over the years about this and other topics related to Art Bell. If you don't believe me, do some reading at ATS, GLP and other forums.

There is nothing new here.

Art is not one of us "vaguely lovables".

He is a celebrity and unfortunately that goes with the territory.

DP used something to illustrate a point he was trying to make by using something on the internet that is and has been available for years...has been discussed ad nauseam for years. Hell...all of this started back in 1997.

What I was saying in my previous post is that IMO Art is now perpetuating this past history by his response and seeming threat. His response will now open this up again all over the internet for discussion by people copying his post from BG and posting it all over the net.

I know you're well loved in here freyja, and often times, you have something worth reading. But your condescension doesn't become you.

Art posts in here how often, exactly? You're worried about one or two posts on occasion from HIM, but dear heavens, let's ignore the thousands of posts- I've lost count of yours - which do no less?  ::)

ge30542

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 07:10:19 AM
Now? because hes a celebrity who threatened me and is seeking my information but is too much of a pussy to go to the courts or PM me and ask...

At this point, thats all. He called his fans to try and track me down.I dont appreciate that.
You might wanna cool your jets sport.

Freyja

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 29, 2015, 09:31:13 AM
I know you're well loved in here freyja, and often times, you have something worth reading. But your condescension doesn't become you.

Art posts in here how often, exactly? You're worried about one or two posts on occasion from HIM, but dear heavens, let's ignore the thousands of posts- I've lost count of yours - which do no less?  ::)

Bell, I had no intention of being condescending...apologies if my post came across that way.

All Art Bell fans know that Art only posts here and on FB. Have you ever seen how many lurkers in addition to members read here?

There are many forums which still follow Art Bell, where members cut and paste every post he writes here at BellGab.

My main point was that a lot worse has been alleged, discussed at other forums over the years compared to what is going on here at the moment.

....and btw...I only have 362 posts ( had to go check) and am considered "a troll" by most  :)

whytide

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 29, 2015, 07:12:43 AM
I hope you get the name, I'd love to see you feed upon him/her/it.

It would be a victory for decency. This board is really being destroyed by malicious trolls, more than I remember when I was a guest lurker. I am beginning to regret registering...

ge30542

Quote from: Gruntled on December 29, 2015, 08:34:16 AM
+1
You may. Now, if I may,
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl, but she doesn't have a lot to say.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Freyja on December 29, 2015, 09:37:09 AM
Bell, I had no intention of being condescending...apologies if my post came across that way.

All Art Bell fans know that Art only posts here and on FB. Have you ever seen how many lurkers in addition to members read here?

There are many forums which still follow Art Bell, where members cut and paste every post he writes here at BellGab.

My main point was that a lot worse has been alleged, discussed at other forums over the years compared to what is going on here at the moment.

....and btw...I only have 362 posts ( had to go check) and am considered "a troll" by most  :)

I do agree that Art does himself no favors by responding to people like DP.   If he comes here to enjoy the company of people who enjoy his show, then great. But he obviously leaves himself open to a lot of criticism (and worse) by trying to defend himself- be it about quitting, about what was or was not reported to police, or about aspects of his personal life that happened decades ago.

And honestly, I don't pay attention to the stats on the board. But I would have to assume much worse has been said- here and elsewhere.

I'm just not getting why some document from decades ago has any relevance today, or why DP is waiting for Art to wake up, to have an internet smack-down with him.  It's all kind of absurd.

ge30542

Because I'm cool like that. And a penguin.
(psssst, your slip is showing, Mary.)