• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bellNwhistle

Anyone see this?

California police officer killed protecting Alex Jones from potential killer
https://www.intellihub.com/california-police-officer-killed-protecting-alex-jones/

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 29, 2015, 07:26:05 AM
Reported*

x William J. Birnes does not approve.
I tell you what, you don't see Bill Birnes or Rollye James on social media. She has a page but never touches it. And prior to her owning a radio station you couldn't pry any personal information out of her. I could almost argue generational things, but clearly Art is in their age bracket.

Not that it excuses someone personally attacking him. But it's going to happen. You're going to tell me all these years it never happened before? Why now is it suddenly such a hot button? I don't get it. But that's OK, I don't have to. Maybe the internet is one giant, psychological experiment. I also don't get him directly interacting with his "fans".

PS I was on Future Theater with my agent (Bill Birnes) last night. :)

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 29, 2015, 07:29:49 AM
Anyone see this?

https://www.intellihub.com/california-police-officer-killed-protecting-alex-jones/

So let me get this straight.  The police protected him instead of dragging him away to a FEMA camp?  I bet he never expected that!

IcicleTrepan

Saw this on reddit and even though I'm not angry at Art for quitting I still found it kinda funny.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on December 29, 2015, 07:33:38 AM
So let me get this straight.  The police protected him instead of dragging him away to a FEMA camp?  I bet he never expected that!
Don't you know he's really Bill Hicks? I keep hearing it's real, over and over in my head, and I feel the need to buy seeds....

And OMFG "I can quit whenever I want to". That sir, is winning the internet.

Yorkshire pud

Anyone see this?

What do the police say? Any record?  ::)

Freyja

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 29, 2015, 06:59:41 AM
Good morning Freyja  :-*

Morning HB!!

Looks like I missed quite a night here in this thread  :-*

Lovely flower!! :)

Freyja

Anyone see this?

Thanks Bell....interesting.

Not surprising with Jones really. I haven't listened to him in a long time, however he has always had death threats and stalkers or so he has claimed. He has a family too....however he never quits.  ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Freyja on December 29, 2015, 07:50:17 AM
Thanks Bell....interesting.

Not surprising with Jones really. I haven't listened to him in a long time, however he has always had death threats and stalkers or so he has claimed. He has a family too....however he never quits.  ;)
How many times do I have to tell you all, stop using logic and reason!  ;)

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 07:30:11 AM
I tell you what, you don't see Bill Birnes or Rollye James on social media. She has a page but never touches it. And prior to her owning a radio station you couldn't pry any personal information out of her. I could almost argue generational things, but clearly Art is in their age bracket.

Not that it excuses someone personally attacking him. But it's going to happen. You're going to tell me all these years it never happened before? Why now is it suddenly such a hot button? I don't get it. But that's OK, I don't have to. Maybe the internet is one giant, psychological experiment. I also don't get him directly interacting with his "fans".

PS I was on Future Theater with my agent (Bill Birnes) last night. :)

;D Congrats.
BellGab is crazy! amazing!

DarKPenguiN

So  Art, you plan on doing anything to the penguin or is this just another lie? You brought it up and now you have to put up or shut up pretty much.

I'm waiting with bated breath

You paying a reward for my identity because I would like to collect. or you just want to throw your fans into the fray for free? I'll eat them alive.

-How 'bout that debate on MV's show?

HumanBeing

Quote from: Freyja on December 29, 2015, 07:46:04 AM
Morning HB!!

Looks like I missed quite a night here in this thread  :-*

Lovely flower!! :)

Just a few things happened, not much  ;)
I think DarKPenguiN wants to make sweet sweet monkey love to Art.

the flower is lovely, a trait you share with it   :D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 29, 2015, 08:00:55 AM
;D Congrats.
BellGab is crazy! amazing!
It has gone full on crazy, I agree. But am I going to stop posting, no. Several people have walked away completely and told me so. Me, well, my avi says it all.  :D

HumanBeing

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 08:03:26 AM
So  Art, you plan on doing anything to the penguin or is this just another lie? You brought it up and now you have to put up or shut up pretty much.

Freyja

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 07:56:03 AM
How many times do I have to tell you all, stop using logic and reason!  ;)

LOL....guess some of us just don't "get it"!!  :-* ;)

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 07:35:42 AM
Don't you know he's really Bill Hicks? I keep hearing it's real, over and over in my head, and I feel the need to buy seeds....

And OMFG "I can quit whenever I want to". That sir, is winning the internet.

8) Seems legit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXBXDWeYNoI

Yorkshire pud

You paying a reward for my identity because I would like to collect. or you just want to throw your fans into the fray for free? I'll eat them alive.

-How 'bout that debate on MV's show?

Haven't you a bed to go to?

Freyja

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 29, 2015, 08:04:30 AM

the flower is lovely, a trait you share with it   :D

Awww......

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 08:05:07 AM
It has gone full on crazy, I agree. But am I going to stop posting, no. Several people have walked away completely and told me so. Me, well, my avi says it all.  :D

Who has walked away?
Wasn't sure if it was just because of the holidays or me

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 29, 2015, 08:08:48 AM
8) Seems legit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXBXDWeYNoI
Absholutely. (As Dave/Dick would say, and what are we calling him these days?)

And Freeja, a lot of us of will never "get it".

Meister_000

So  Art, you plan on doing anything to the penguin or is this just another lie?
You brought it up and now you have to put up or shut up pretty much.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Meister_000 on December 29, 2015, 08:19:38 AM

I'm asking art,not some dumbfuck nobody. I want the master, not his bitches. Thanks though. Your opinion is duly noted.

IcicleTrepan

Any way you slice it, it's pretty low to bring Art's son into this.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on December 29, 2015, 08:23:31 AM
Any way you slice it, it's pretty low to bring Art's son into this.
I brought up a video that imho proves Art lied. Sorry its low he lied about what happened to his Son and made it public . Court documents seem to disagree.

Thats my fault how?

Now Art wants my ID. Fucker wont let the police check into these horrible terrorist threats but he THINKS he's gunna sick the law on the Penguin. He's about to get schooled if he tries. Watch the backfire in awe. Arts either going to puss out or escalate this to his detriment.

This shit became personal the second the cocksucker asked his "fans"" for my identity.