• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150907 – Daivd Paulides - Strange Disappearances - Live Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, September 07, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

norland2424

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 08, 2015, 12:16:42 AM
I'm calling bullshit on that story about a congressman...

Unless there's some compelling reason to deny the requests (maybe a murder investigation or some such?) I can't imagine why they wouldn't release it.  Especially if a congressman got involved.

yup it sounds like a cop out to me

ziznak

the gubament and the greys have a deal:

you give us tech and we let you snatch people from the woods...

duh

Uncle Duke

Unless there's some compelling reason to deny the requests (maybe a murder investigation or some such?) I can't imagine why they wouldn't release it.  Especially if a congressman got involved.

Concur.  Who was the congressman?  Did he get that "answer" from the rep in writing?

WanagoBleu

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 08, 2015, 12:16:51 AM
Excellent question RoseGirl.  It would be good if Art had one of their community leaders on as a guest, sometime, to speak on this.
I always loved Art's interviews w/Robert Ghost Wolf.

NoMoreNoory

Time to take the dog out. In full body armor and tinfoil hat, armed to the teeth.

RoseGirl

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 08, 2015, 12:16:51 AM
Excellent question RoseGirl.  It would be good if Art had one of their community leaders on as a guest, sometime, to speak on this.

Yes...I think I have heard some Native stories about beings coming down the mountains walking in small streams or brooks and they warn about them...'stay away if you see one or see a light first that turns into one ...cuz they will strip your naked and leave you for dead.'

AppealPlay

Quote from: ziznak on September 08, 2015, 12:18:58 AM
the gubament and the greys have a deal:

you give us tech and we let you snatch people from the woods...

duh

techiebryson

I live near the Smoky Mtns (GSMNP) and have heard of feral people and isolated people living "in the hills".

There are a few cases that remains show up but several I know of never have remains or physical evidence.

Juan Cena

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 07, 2015, 11:55:40 PM
Did...did I do good?

Pretty good. Thanks for bringing it up.

Looks like the last caller did better in getting a response from Paulides.

This is the first time I heard him tell this story of his interaction with a Congressman. I wonder how the Congressman would have reacted to a more recent missing persons case, as opposed to one 30 years ago. Especially if it's a GOP Congressman, and the disappearance happened in the Obama administration.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 08, 2015, 12:19:54 AM
Time to take the dog out. In full body armor and tinfoil hat, armed to the teeth.

Don't forget your personal transponder.

Oh man, I wish Art didn't cut this caller off. I want to hear more about the homeless people in the wild they're coming across.

ArJuna

I've lived and worked in Washington, D.C. and predominantly with the U.S. Government and the MIC for almost 40 years.  His story is not unusual AT ALL.

AppealPlay

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 08, 2015, 12:24:22 AM
Oh man, I wish Art didn't cut this caller off. I want to hear more about the homeless people in the wild they're coming across.

Even better, feral humans.  I know they're out there...somewhere.

trostol

Bradsmith313

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 08, 2015, 12:24:22 AM
So, there's this . . . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sawney_Bean

Robert

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 08, 2015, 12:24:22 AMOh man, I wish Art didn't cut this caller off. I want to hear more about the homeless people in the wild they're coming across.
I'm reminded of how on The Avengers (at least for the Diana Rigg episodes) they would always wind up questioning eccentric people about cases.

Juan Cena

Double especially if it was a GOP Congressman and he was looking for a way to blame Obama.

techiebryson

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 08, 2015, 12:20:00 AM
Yes...I think I have heard some Native stories about beings coming down the mountains walking in small streams or brooks and they warn about them...'stay away if you see one or see a light first that turns into one ...cuz they will strip your naked and leave you for dead.'

Basically if it has Devil in the name don't go picnic or hang out there.
Devils Pass
Devils Bald
etc
Avoid it

In the Smoky Mtns of East TN I have seen the TN Highway Patrol (State Troopers) investigate and help the Park Service.  I saw them investigate the Derek Lueking case.  I was hiking to Mt LeConte lodge and saw his abandoned vehicle. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ArJuna on September 08, 2015, 12:24:46 AM
I've lived and worked in Washington, D.C. and predominantly with the U.S. Government and the MIC for almost 40 years.  His story is not unusual AT ALL.

Do tell, very different than my experiences.  Can you give an example? 

I have had some wayward people in my life. One of them told me about how they were a slave in a tent city with homeless people outside of a college town. That is a dark scary world we know nothing about.

swordpoint9

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 08, 2015, 12:28:25 AM
Do tell, very different than my experiences.  Can you give an example?
He is right if it doesn't affect a District !