• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2017, 09:36:14 PM
I've never really paid attention to the comments associated with George's videos.   They are as surreal as everything else about him.
Talking Pizza Slices, Gallstones and the like.

I hope these poor commenting souls have found their way to sewergab.com for support and comfort.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2017, 09:24:22 PM
Well I think he was looking for Land - as in "Land spreading out, so far and wide. Keep Martinez, just give me that countryside" but
I'm sure he'll take what he can get.  If he takes you up on your kind offer, we will of course, expect updates and pix.

Is Kathy playing the part of the rich foreign socialite who prefers stores "the chores"?

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 29, 2017, 09:54:15 PM
I hope these poor commenting souls have found their way to sewergab.com for support and comfort.

I'm guessing with The Circle crushed and him in self imposed exile from sewergab the comments sections are now his only
contact with the outside world.   Apparently the Pressure Cooker is on the fritz so that might put a cramp on his rancid chicken
production

Norm

Lordy! Not the pressure cooker too! How about a hole and a self tapping screw? Has the heating unit become unfit for powerup as well? What evil is this?

George has not uploaded any new videos to his YouTube channel for 5 days now.  I fear that his suscriber base will lose faith as his content dries up - not a good sign for the continuing viability of The Guy From Pittsburgh as a YouTube personality.

Wednesday is the first of the month, so hopefully some more food hauls will take place soon as he reloads his pantry for February.

Falkie feels unfairly singled out not being included in FiFi's generosity, and betrayed by the Circle of Trust.  And a person can hardly blame him.

Falkie knows when he's been excluded for no good reason other than spite, and when the people he thought were friends could have interceded for him.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 29, 2017, 10:05:50 PM
George has not uploaded any new videos to his YouTube channel for 5 days now.  I fear that his suscriber base will lose faith as his content dries up - not a good sign for the continuing viability of The Guy From Pittsburgh as a YouTube personality.

Wednesday is the first of the month, so hopefully some more food hauls will take place soon as he reloads his pantry for February.

Yes, Im concerned. He has not done a Super Bowl pic video. Someone should go over to check in on him. Perhaps to the Martinez Police should be made.

Ciardelo

I can hardly wait to see what Name Brand food products the kind taxpayers paid for Senda to "haul!"

effluenza

It's almost the first of the month. Shopping hauls here we come. FoodMaxx Crone you have been put on notice bitch.

I feel Mr. Senda has not considered the evil MV malware as the reason his electric blanket and pressure cooker went on the fritz, he needs to just add them to damages he is seeking in his impending lawsuit.
The malicious damage to an electric blanket and pressure cooker caused by malware shipped across state lines might also open up investigations by the US Postal Service and FBI.
If I were Mr. Senda, I would inquire with both the US Postal Service and FBI first thing in the morning.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 29, 2017, 10:26:58 PM
Falkie feels unfairly singled out not being included in FiFi's generosity, and betrayed by the Circle of Trust.  And a person can hardly blame him.

Falkie knows when he's been excluded for no good reason other than spite, and when the people he thought were friends could have interceded for him.

I remain loyal to George.  I am not, and will never be a Callan fan.  Nor will I accept funds or gifts from the FiFi Endowment. Not ever, Never.

Is anybody aware of a wholesale distributor of razor wire close to Martineez ?

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 29, 2017, 10:42:11 PM
I remain loyal to George.  I am not, and will never be a Callan fan.  Nor will I accept funds or gifts from the FiFi Endowment. Not ever, Never, unless it is a genuine 2017 PRIUS custom Falkie wrapped edition, like MV's
FIFY

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2017, 09:36:14 PM
I've never really paid attention to the comments associated with George's videos.   They are as surreal as everything else about him.
Talking Pizza Slices, Gallstones and the like.

I am willing to bet anything that a few of these accounts are former circle members attempting to get back into the catfishing game with George. George is very receptive to forming new relationships with strangers he meets on the internet as along as you stroke his ego. Throwing a few shekels his way solidifies your standing. The only downside to befriending Senda is your inbox gets bombarded with the minutiae of his life. If you thought the walls of text and unrelated images on BG was bad then imagine that ten fold. You have to hand it to the Circle they have made an art form out of trolling George.

Lilith

Quote from: jigsaw on January 29, 2017, 10:45:39 PM
FIFY

Nope.  I cannot be swayed by money, gifts or compliments.  I hope George comes back and tells me off soon...

SergeantMajor

I remain loyal to George.  I am not, and will never be a Callan fan.  Nor will I accept funds or gifts from the FiFi Endowment. Not ever, Never.

If Falkie was half as intelligent as he claims to be, he would recognize that Fifi (with her terrible helium voice) and Fifi's dear papa (with the John Cleese French accident) are as real as Heather Wade getting better each day. I agree with George that proof is required as anyone today can claim a fact and provided photoshopped evidence to support that claim

Lilith

Quote from: Sergeant Major on January 29, 2017, 10:54:34 PM
If Falkie was half as intelligent as he claims to be, he would recognize that Fifi (with her terrible helium voice) and Fifi's dear papa (with the John Cleese French accident) are as real as Heather Wade getting better each day. I agree with George that proof is required as anyone today can claim a fact and provided photoshopped evidence to support that claim

They were a disgrace to Sewergab IMO.
They seem more suited to Facebook.

Bonjour Bell Gab!

Mon béautiful 'usband Six Week Ténure zuggested zat ai deep mon feet into le nice warm poul zat eez Bell Gab.

Pleaze feel free to ask me any questshe-ons you lik. Ai am a vairy jenoros lady and eef you 'avé a particulair need or causé zat you would lik mon fami-lee and ai to contribute to zen ai would love to 'ear abut eet.

Thank you fair aczepting me into zis fami-lee. Ai look fairward to getténg to know each and évairyoné of le postairs who steehl post on zis great fairum.

Please do not tell le déspicabuhl Guy from Pittsburgh zat ai am haire. Ai do not need zé sténch of la Pépe Le Pew to fullow mé haire.

Au Revoir.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Camille Imogene-Guiselle on January 29, 2017, 11:01:33 PM
Bonjour Bell Gab!

Mon béautiful 'usband Six Week Ténure zuggested zat ai deep mon feet into le nice warm poul zat eez Bell Gab.

Pleaze feel free to ask me any questshe-ons you lik. Ai am a vairy jenoros lady and eef you 'avé a particulair need or causé zat you would lik mon fami-lee and ai to contribute to zen ai would love to 'ear abut eet.

Thank you fair aczepting me into zis fami-lee. Ai look fairward to getténg to know each and évairyoné of le postairs who steehl post on zis great fairum.

Please do not tell le déspicabuhl Guy from Pittsburgh zat ai am haire. Ai do not need zé sténch of la Pépe Le Pew to fullow mé haire.

Au Revoir.

Bonjour Brig

Ai was 'oping zat you would accept a complemontary trip to ze Sooth of France thees summair. You could rélax and film many of ze vairy populair Gabbeng Now epizodes. Ai waz villing to purchaze a state of zé art studio ét nu equipmont zo you could film een 4k. Eet would mak le despicabuhl Guy from Pittsburgh jéahlous. Non?

Au Revoir.

Lilith

Bonjour Bell Gab!

Au Revoir.

Au Reservoir to you also.

Welcome to Sewergab!

Please Post Often!

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Camille Imogene-Guiselle on January 29, 2017, 11:07:51 PM
Bonjour Brig

Ai was 'oping zat you would accept a complemontary trip to ze Sooth of France thees summair. You could rélax and film many of ze vairy populair Gabbeng Now epizodes. Ai waz villing to purchaze a state of zé art studio ét nu equipmont zo you could film een 4k. Eet would mak le despicabuhl Guy from Pittsburgh jéahlous. Non?

Au Revoir.

seins ou Foutez le camp

Lilith

Quote from: Camille Imogene-Guiselle on January 29, 2017, 11:07:51 PM
Bonjour Brig

Au Revoir.

Em, think yew su verrrrrrrrrrry mich firrrr yewrrrrrrr keendaness.  Butt I am verrrrrrrry  mush sittisfeed weeth wut I hiv.

Au Reservoir.

See?  I can type in French too.  :P

Quote from: effluenza on January 29, 2017, 10:40:20 PM
It's almost the first of the month. Shopping hauls here we come. FoodMaxx Crone you have been put on notice bitch.

FoodMaxx Old Crone vs. The Guy from Pittsburghâ,,¢
PAY PER VIEW CAGE DEATH MATCH
sponsored by Martinez Tonight
12 Rounds, NO disqualification
disability scooters allowed
canes and partially thawed chickens ONLY weapons allowed
NO bathroom breaks allowed
Brig as referee
Chefist as ring announcer

Ciardelo

Bonjour Bell Gab!

Au Revoir.

Bonjour Fifi! Il est très agréable de vous voir ici! Mes besoins sont simples, j'ai deux félins malades que WhiteCrow a refusé d'aider. Peut-être plus tard, je peux vous implorer de créer un fonds d'affectation spéciale? Oh et soigner une affiche nommée "Rekcuf" comme il est un dame-liller de savoir.