• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

LadyFish

What type of tape did Falkie use to attach his broken glasses to his forehead?
a.) clear Scotch tape
b.) black electrical tape
c.) gray duct tape
d.) white nursing tape

Daggit

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 14, 2015, 07:54:42 PM
when Falkie was feeling better and missed the last bus home due to running errands for his mother, he walked eight miles in
a) 2-1/2 hours
b) 3-1/2 hours
c) 5-1/2 hours
d) Falkie has never walked eight miles.

This can be very confusing because there is the truth and then there is the Falkie truth.

Daggit

Falkie has at least 3 trolls, name one:
a) area51drone
b) littlechris/Open Lines Gerry
c) WhiteCrow
d) All of the above

Who

What song did Falkie sing a capella  in one of his YouTube videos?

a)  Everybody's Talkin' by Harry Nilson
b)  I Did it My Way (written by Paul Anka, made famous by Frank Sinatra)
c)  Hey Jude by Lennon and McCartney
d) Let it Be by Paul McCartney

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 13, 2015, 10:09:11 PM

I don't believe that Drone had anything to do with you receiving calls from that vile bastard Casio.  You should change your number again, and should take steps to keep it secure.  However, I don't think you're putting yourself at any risk if you originate calls to Drone.  Just don't trust the man with your number.
I believe that Casio paid one of those online search engines.  It only costs a couple of bux.  Cheaper than a cinnabon and a cup of coffee.   ;)

LadyFish

What was the amount of the check that George Noory sent Falkie to pay for his new glasses?

a) $100
b) $150
c) $180
d) $240

Daggit

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 14, 2015, 07:53:13 PM
I'm going to let this go, unless anyone has any points they'd like to raise, because this is the Falkie thread - not the Open Lines Gerry thread.  I only posted about this in response to comments made by others.

I will point out for the record, however, that nobody has suggested any reasons for their beliefs, let alone provided any evidence, in response to my query.

Open Lines Gerry bids you all a good evening, and a happy tomorrow.  Until next time, everyone - stay safe (as Noory would say).

When it was pointed out that both littlechris and Open Lines Gerry's twitter account were both following Doctor Pearl littlechris immediately deleted Doctor Pearl who littlechris had been following from long before Open Lines Gerry came onto the scene.

You both troll Falkie by suggesting he do embarrassing things aimed at humiliating him.

You both have a penchant for creating photoshoped pictures.

Even if you aren't the same person, and you definitely are, you have the same MO aimed at embarrassing and humiliating Falkie while pretending to have his best interests at heart.

You are successful at this game because Falkie is one of the most gullible marks you could ever hope to troll.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 13, 2015, 10:15:02 PM
TO PALADIN:  What is it that you need others to do?

I just need kind hearted folks to repost my comments.  It is with a heavy heart that I continue trying to motivate his Immensness to human heights.  He is pathetic right now.  I can't stand by and watch a human fucking being grovel for griftage when he might have it in himself to stand on his hind two legs and give the world the finger and shout, "I am a man."  and not have everyone within shouting distance giggling.

That' s all. 

A reposting so that Georgie will see that I mean him no ill will, just the opposite.

Quote from: PathoJen on June 14, 2015, 07:15:02 PM
Mean Falkie?
Nice, Cat Falkie?
Unemployed Falkie?

Well, there's The Guy From Pittsburgh, who delivers soliloquies on subjects as they occur to him - even when it's supposed to be an interview

There's the Falkie2013 character at BellGab who is now mostly contained on his own thread, after  previously posting long, loong off topic rambling streams of conscientiousness to random threads throughout the forum

The real life George Senda, leading a modest life in a Bay Area suburb, reading and inventing the products we all take for granted

And of course Flackie the Duck, who wears a t-shirt reading 'Feed Me' in the Eyepad cartoons

Daggit

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 14, 2015, 08:22:33 PM
I just need kind hearted folks to repost my comments.  It is with a heavy heart that I continue trying to motivate his Immensness to human heights.  He is pathetic right now.  I can't stand by and watch a human fucking being grovel for griftage when he might have it in himself to stand on his hind two legs and give the world the finger and shout, "I am a man."  and not have everyone within shouting distance giggling.

That' s all. 

A reposting so that Georgie will see that I mean him no ill will, just the opposite.

I will return the favor that you have so kindly performed for me in the past now that I have been unignored by Falkie.

Falkie I checked with my buddy and Benecia FD and you still haven't called him.

Quote from: Daggit on June 14, 2015, 08:22:08 PM
When it was pointed out that both littlechris and Open Lines Gerry's twitter account were both following Doctor Pearl littlechris immediately deleted Doctor Pearl who littlechris had been following from long before Open Lines Gerry came onto the scene.

You both troll Falkie by suggesting he do embarrassing things aimed at humiliating him.

You both have a penchant for creating photoshoped pictures.

Even if you aren't the same person, and you definitely are, you have the same MO aimed at embarrassing and humiliating Falkie while pretending to have his best interests at heart.

You are successful at this game because Falkie is one of the most gullible marks you could ever hope to troll.

Then.. who is (Retracted)?

Daggit

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 14, 2015, 08:25:01 PM

Then.. who is (Retracted)?

Drone and Little Gerry's baby of course.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 13, 2015, 10:50:18 PM
For what its worth, I had to go to the bathroom and when I was done the phone rang.
It was Casio and he said :

" Please just listen to me. "

I hung up on him and came out here.

The phone just rang again.

I did not answer it.

I reached into my drawer and pulled out my gat. I knew I was going to need it before the night was done.

Oops. Sorry wrong reality.

As I was saying, it's obvious Casio reads this thread or someone informs him of it.

He has been reported to Google's legal department for harassment and after the first I go to Mountain View to talk to them in person.
Monday I will call the local police in Maine and file a complaint. Since the pervert has to register with the police they should be able to,locate him easily enough. I will also contact the California Attorney General and the FBI.

" one way or the other you're coming with me. "

He's going down for it.

As I got to go get my dinner, my phone was ringing and has been ringing on and off since his first call.
Nice of him to allow me to document his calls here.

Do it!  That is one sick bastard.  All kidding aside.  That fucker is stalking you.  Be sure to articulate that you feel personally threatened.
You come here and it's a rough and tumble give and take.  You should know that fucker means to cause you harm.  Here, we fuck with you because, I don't know why, we give a shit.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 13, 2015, 10:50:18 PM
For what its worth, I had to go to the bathroom and when I was done the phone rang.
It was Casio and he said :

" Please just listen to me. "

I hung up on him and came out here.

The phone just rang again.

I did not answer it.

I reached into my drawer and pulled out my gat. I knew I was going to need it before the night was done.

Oops. Sorry wrong reality.

As I was saying, it's obvious Casio reads this thread or someone informs him of it.

He has been reported to Google's legal department for harassment and after the first I go to Mountain View to talk to them in person.
Monday I will call the local police in Maine and file a complaint. Since the pervert has to register with the police they should be able to,locate him easily enough. I will also contact the California Attorney General and the FBI.

" one way or the other you're coming with me. "

He's going down for it.

As I got to go get my dinner, my phone was ringing and has been ringing on and off since his first call.
Nice of him to allow me to document his calls here.

It has cooled off, was in the 80's today and will be cooler tomorrow.

Gerry, I am still in email contact with Drone. Fund the Pearl trip/interview please. $ 40 should do it.

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 14, 2015, 08:26:11 PM
Do it!  That is one sick bastard.  All kidding aside.  That fucker is stalking you.  Be sure to articulate that you feel personally threatened.
You come here and it's a rough and tumble give and take.  You should know that fucker means to cause you harm.  Here, we fuck with you because, I don't know why, we give a shit.

I agree.  Falkie has some real stalker issues, being called and harassed all hours of the night.

Who

What character did Falkie perform in one of his YouTube videos?

a)  Bullwinkle J. Moose
b)  Dudley Do Right, Canadian Mountie
c)  Baby Falkie
d) Conan the Barbarian

Who

What famous person did Falkie have a conversation with?

a) William Shatner
b) James Doohan
c) George Takei
d) All of the above

Who

How did Falkie's mother prevent him from becoming a wealthy man?

a) She prevented him from working for Bill Gates
b) She prevented him from starting his own business
c) She threw away his comic book collection
d) All of the above

Who

How much money does Falkie owe in outstanding traffic fines?

a) $100
b) $150
c) $350
d) $560

paladin1991

Quote from: PathoJen on June 14, 2015, 02:28:04 PM
Falkie thread dwellers. I made a quiz to determine how well you know Art Bell. Take it and tell me what you get.

https://www.playbuzz.com/pathojenj10/how-well-do-you-know-art-bell

Expert.  10/12

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman on June 14, 2015, 02:40:31 PM
Correction: Art no longer owns KNYE.

I got 9/12, should have been 10/12.  ;)

When I took the quiz, the question was in the past tense. 

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 14, 2015, 08:55:35 PM

When I took it, the last option was still "Art Bell does not own a radio station" which, I don't know, is probably now true as well.

paladin1991

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 14, 2015, 07:46:16 PM
Attention Falkie Threaders.  PathoJen needs more questions for the Falkie quiz.  Please submit your multiple choice questions here and PM the correct answers to Jen.

Thank you for your cooperation and don't forget to have your pets spayed or neutered.

How many jars of his 'future children' does he keep in used mayo jars in his fridge?

paladin1991

Quote from: Daggit on June 14, 2015, 08:24:26 PM
I will return the favor that you have so kindly performed for me in the past now that I have been unignored by Falkie.

Falkie I checked with my buddy and Benecia FD and you still haven't called him.

WHY won't you call him, Fuckie?  Is this eviction a dead issue or are you hoping that I will call on your behalf?  You need to PM my your number again.  I didn't keep it last time.

Who

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 14, 2015, 08:57:19 PM
When I took it, the last option was still "Art Bell does not own a radio station" which, I don't know, is probably now true as well.

Art used to own KNYE but he sold it.

PathoJen

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 14, 2015, 08:55:35 PM
Yes I changed it soon after I published it. I didn't know he sold KNYE until a bellgabber brought it to my attention.

PathoJen

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 14, 2015, 08:57:19 PM
Maybe I should change the wording. I will. Thanks for all the Falkie questions. I'm compiling.

PathoJen

Quote from: Daggit on June 14, 2015, 08:12:55 PM
This can be very confusing because there is the truth and then there is the Falkie truth.
I think we will go for Falkie truth in this quiz. All of the answers are based on what Flakie told us.

Falkie's first name is:

a) George
b) Robert
c) John
d) Anthony

Who

I just PMed you another question, Jen.  It was too good to leave out of the quiz.  This one is definitely Falkie truth.