• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

This fortune teller is reading Jamo Reese:

But is's all about Max in Britain, last time she mentioned a Templar Sword. 

Gunner65

Vampirism,  masturbation and  mensrtuation.

Pelayo

Dang it! Don't talk about vampires! It scares WAN away!

Pelayo

All these woo-woo people always talk about how they all stab each other in the back.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 20, 2020, 08:27:38 PM
Dang it! Don't talk about vampires! It scares WAN away!
Grammarly has also fled.

But Ditriich manages to promote Peter Moon while attacking Alex Jones.  Can you see where this is going?

Gunner65

I can talk about Michaela Aquino and his wife all I want to now" - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Max schmax. Quit talking about Max. Never heard of the drunken loser, don't want to hear about him now.

Gunner65

Dietrich has no connection to reality. 

Gunner65

in the next week, I will expose Randy Cramer and Douglas Dietrich and Vincent Barbarick (Peter Moon) should pay attention. Because he is next.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 20, 2020, 08:42:52 PM
I liked that song in college.
Yeah, I shouldn't have used it in association with a shitbird like ddd.

Ciardelo

The bandwidth has been hostile? HAHAHA

This is like the guys who claim clicks on the line are hostiles.

"We've got some new listeners in the past few hours"

Good Lord.

Pelayo

"The bandwidth has been hostile to the feminine energy" -ddd   

Gunner65

Dietrich is just "treading water" until Vinny Barbarick arrives in late October to sign the documents and "seal the deal"

Pelayo

"Thank you, thank you, now shut up bitch." -ddd

Gunner65

Peter Moon intends to publish Dietrich's insane revisions of history as non-fiction.  Just as he did with Preston Nichols. 

The intention is to insert Dietrich's "Roswell and the Rising Sun"  as the pretext for a series of books that promote Dietrich eventually as ruling the world.

As the "Biological son of Adolf Hitler". And as an IT known as the "Dietrich Artilect".  Which also governs Taiwan.

Ciardelo

"Thank you, it's been years since I had a good Nico Cola"

Pelayo

Sorry liar ddd, Nikola Tesla did not kill himself.

Ciardelo

Bullshit, we have a half-size (maybe 1/4th?) twin of the World Trade tower right here in Tulsa.

It doesn't "shimmer" ddd

It's still standing.

Gunner65

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 20, 2020, 09:11:37 PM
Peter Moon intends to publish Dietrich's insane revisions of history as non-fiction.  Just as he did with Preston Nichols. 

The intention is to insert Dietrich's "Roswell and the Rising Sun"  as the pretext for a series of books that promote Dietrich eventually as ruling the world.

As the "Biological son of Adolf Hitler". And as an IT known as the "Dietrich Artilect".  Which also governs Taiwan.
Dietrich running the world? He can't even run his own life I'll be damned if he runs mine.   
https://youtu.be/ScfUfsUlGro

Gunner65

Is that the woman who arranged and took him to Australia? 

Dietrich claims he had an incident in Australia in which he escaped sometime after 2008. He claims he was detained for days and escaped by using the woman in a wheelchair

Gunner65

"Rochester is near and dear to my heart"- Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

Dietrich has NEVER lived in Rochester NY.  He buried his father.  I have the details of it. 

He and his mother were allowed to accompany the body which had been prepared and stored.  There were no military honors performed.

Ciardelo

"I made some calls" = "I read some shit on Reddit"

I'm out.