• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

the U.S. is in fact an oligarchy and not a democracy.

Started by wr250, April 16, 2014, 07:08:27 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: someguy on May 30, 2014, 02:58:37 PM
you call people nitwit and gay all the time hypocrite

He also ignores the questions and points he can't answer without him making himself look an idiot.

Exhibit 1.... American Spring. First he's for (Because it was all butch and worthy)...then against (when no-one turned up)

Quick Karl

Quote from: someguy on May 30, 2014, 02:58:37 PM
you call people nitwit and gay all the time hypocrite

Before, or after they hurl an insult as someone that holds a different belief, or before or after they endeavor to re-interpret The Constitution and/or Second Amendment with 7th-grade tactics?

someguy

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 30, 2014, 03:03:13 PM
Before, or after they hurl an insult as someone that holds a different belief, or before or after they endeavor to re-interpret The Constitution and/or Second Amendment with 7th-greade tactics?

Don't even bother replying anymore, hypocrite

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 30, 2014, 03:03:13 PM
Before, or after they hurl an insult as someone that holds a different belief, or before or after they endeavor to re-interpret The Constitution and/or Second Amendment with 7th-grade tactics?

Pretty much all insults hurled at you are because you're a misogynist. You use 'girly' as a pejorative term. That's a mild one...

If you just admit you dislike women (and I very much believe the sentiment is reciprocated) you can shake that monkey from your back.

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 30, 2014, 07:11:56 AM
So long as that avatar annoys you, it is serving its intended purpose.
It doesn't annoy me, it fascinates me.  You are the first person I have ever encountered with a "bearded Ann Coulter" fetish.