Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on July 23, 2016, 10:33:14 PM
Did she say they're just here to kick demon booty?  lol's

Demon booty

Corona Kitty

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 23, 2016, 10:36:12 PM
Done. l8r. Fuck it. Fuck you.

Douchebags on live chat... Hmmmm Either DS or EL D. either or...

PII package coming Emp.

Wanna see creepy?? You got it.

talking stupid shit about raping Heather wade in the Ass?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Are you sick demented fucking children?

And you Michael and Daniel will let that slide?

It speaks volumes...

Whether having me as a listener or not meant anything to you which it probably did not you just lost me and my respect.

I'm sure the respect of a few others as well... anyone with any ounce of decency that is.

I'm sorry about that, I don't know who most people are in there except a few of course. I apologize for these kind of things. Again you are a listener, and no one deserves to be disrespected in the chatroom. I tend to drift away from the chatroom. You do have meaning to me.

I_Speculate

Quote from: norland2424 on July 23, 2016, 11:28:27 PM
Hey i don't even listen to this damn show, fuck off with your petty shit

MY APOLOGIES

This has nothing to do with Norland or Empress.

If i could redact that i would.

It does not excuse Michael and Daniel for letting that shit slide.

I will be sending their future guest to this thread ; and having them contact tonight's guests of whom i am in contact with.

It's all fun and games until you start talking about sodomizing people and other disgusting shit.

Again Norland and Emp had nothing to do with this.

They run a moderated LIVE CHAT with Channel OPS capabilities. Meaning they could have banned the sick fucks any second they wanted but refused to.

If shitting on Heather Wade is part of their agenda i want nothing to do with it.

If they think talking about raping another Radio Show host in the ass and cuming all over her breasts etc etc etc is acceptable during a live ADULT discussion is appropriate then FUCK THEM.

Lilith

I'm glad Daniel was able to get his card reading.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 23, 2016, 11:38:31 PM

If shitting on Heather Wade is part of their agenda i want nothing to do with it.

No, I promise you, Daniel is a HUGE Heather Fan.

Mind you, I am not, just sayin'.

ninjashoes

I am very sorry about the trolls taking over the chatroom. I was disgusted as well. I am very sorry about the drama. Our guests had a good time overall. Thank you everyone for taking part!

JesusJuice

I had a huge flood to deal with and wasn't able to listen after the first 90 minutes or so. Looks like I missed some chatroom drama. I love chatroom drama. 😇

Edit: I saw some Harambe meming and someone asking for a BLM power bottom and that was it before I had to leave.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 23, 2016, 11:46:45 PM
I had a huge flood to deal with and wasn't able to listen after the first 90 minutes or so. Looks like I missed some chatroom drama. I love chatroom drama. 😇

Edit: I saw some Harambe meming and someone asking for a BLM power bottom and that was it before I had to leave.

Yup how ironic... Dealing with the same issue.

I_Speculate

Quote from: username on July 23, 2016, 11:36:29 PM
I'm sorry about that, I don't know who most people are in there except a few of course. I apologize for these kind of things. Again you are a listener, and no one deserves to be disrespected in the chatroom. I tend to drift away from the chatroom. You do have meaning to me.

Are you truly fucking sorry?

You didn't give a fuck while it went on...

You didn't give a fuck when i asked you to ban them ( You and Daniel )

You didn't give me their IP address when i asked for it.

If you give a fuck give me their IP address.

I had no beef with you guys. I enjoyed your show(s) and respected you.

I'm a fucking minute short of sending this thread link and the room chat to all your fucking future guests and past guests.

You had chan ops you could have shut them the fuck up.

I asked Dan to fix it.

It was all shit's and giggles.

Talk about raping someone etc ain't no fucking game nor is it a joke.

You want to talk shit about Heather being a bad radio host fine.... but there is a fucking limit to the madness.

And guess what .. Nobody is fucking anonymous... NOBODY. Certainly not some simple minded BG retard fucking member.

If i get your fucking IP address you simple minded fucking perverted piece of shit who was talking about raping and sodomizing heather I PROMISE...

You will be getting a visit.

Lilith

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 23, 2016, 11:46:45 PM

Transcript, or it didn't happen  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 23, 2016, 11:53:07 PM

I'm a fucking minute short of sending this thread link and the room chat to all your fucking future guests and past guests.

I asked Dan to fix it.

You want to talk shit about Heather being a bad radio host fine.... but there is a fucking limit to the madness.

And guess what .. Nobody is fucking anonymous... NOBODY. Certainly not some simple minded BG retard fucking member.

If i get your fucking IP address you simple minded fucking perverted piece of shit who was talking about raping and sodomizing heather I PROMISE...

You used the user name good_sex and wanted me to give you someones ip address... im not even sure how the hell to get someones IP address nor am I a mod in the chatroom. Don't blame me for other people's sick minds, i dont pay attention to the chatroom most the time, i'm busy doing a show i missed said comments.

JesusJuice

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 23, 2016, 11:53:07 PM

I asked Dan to fix it.

He can't just hand over user ips to random people like you.

Also the last part of your post is a threat.

Corona Kitty

now someone was banned from that chatroom, the one who was making such hideous comments, The issue now has been taken care of and security measures will now be taken for consideration.

I_Speculate

I spend over 600$ a month on medical supplies just to stay alive.

JUST TO FUCKING LIVE TO BE ABLE TO SEE TOMORROW....

I listen to your show thinking these are two cool dudes... respectable people with morals... about to donate money i do not have thinking i could listen to this show and participate in adult conversation ; help me get away from the constant know that tomorrow I may die and not be here...

help deviate my mind from the fucking nightmare i live....

And tonight was a shit filled fest of garbage as it came to the chat.

I've lost respect.

I'll give my money to MitD instead. At least I Won't have to endure people talking about raping other talk show hosts on there.

While the moderators let it go on.

You realize the respectable guest you were hosting whom was a victim themselves of molestation and rape left the chat as well?

Not one of you had enough of a moral compass to ban the douche bag infantile fuck in the chat room?

Come on man....

( norland and emp had nothing to do with this. Should Michael and Dan give me the IP of the fucking degenerate that did... You the reader as well as MV and LEA will know who it was. )

ninjashoes

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 24, 2016, 12:10:31 AM
I spend over 600$ a month on medical supplies just to stay alive.

JUST TO FUCKING LIVE TO BE ABLE TO SEE TOMORROW....

I listen to your show thinking these are two cool dudes... respectable people with morals... about to donate money i do not have thinking i could listen to this show and participate in adult conversation ; help me get away from the constant know that tomorrow I may die and not be here...

help deviate my mind from the fucking nightmare i live....

And tonight was a shit filled fest of garbage as it came to the chat.

I've lost respect.

I'll give my money to MitD instead. At least I Won't have to endure people talking about raping other talk show hosts on there.

While the moderators let it go on.

You realize the respectable guest you were hosting whom was a victim themselves of molestation and rape left the chat as well?

Not one of you had enough of a moral compass to ban the douche bag infantile fuck in the chat room?

Come on man....

I am so sorry. My positive wishes and energy go out to you. Thank you so much for supporting our humble effort to entertain and educate. We love all our listeners. I am very sorry about the kids in the chat. We will keep a better eye on the kids.

I_Speculate

No disrespect to you MV but it is just about time you clean up your board as well from the disease that infests it.

I_Speculate

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 24, 2016, 12:05:54 AM
He can't just hand over user ips to random people like you.

Also the last part of your post is a threat.

A visit from LEA is not a threat.. it is what happens when you go beyond normal shit talk.

There is a limit to the madness.

There are real people on the other side of the fucking chat... the other side of the keyboards..... there are real people representing themselves behind their avatars handles and nicknames...

Talk shit all you want but there are limits.

Whomever it was beware motherfuckers. If i do get that IP they will be visiting you.

I work and have worked in information security for a very long fucking time.

NOTHING prevents them from revealing the IP address of those perpetrating such disgusting shit against people.

I_Speculate

Quote from: username on July 24, 2016, 12:01:38 AM

You used the user name good_sex and wanted me to give you someones ip address... im not even sure how the hell to get someones IP address nor am I a mod in the chatroom. Don't blame me for other people's sick minds, i dont pay attention to the chatroom most the time, i'm busy doing a show i missed said comments.

Listen dude.... Go for your damage control propaganda... Your guest being interviewed themselves left the fucking chat.

As soon as the person started their shit talk about rape i notified Dan... and he acknowledged via public chat for everyone to just get along.

So lets not play the naive dumb person.

Just lets try to not let it happen again.

People who talk vile shit like that should not be given the platform to say such shit and once they do start they should be dealt with immediately.

mikuthing01

Quote from: username on July 24, 2016, 12:33:21 AM
another sad virgin

I'm married and in a good mood right now desu 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 24, 2016, 12:35:16 AM
Listen dude.... Go for your damage control propaganda... Your guest being interviewed themselves left the fucking chat.

As soon as the person started their shit talk about rape i notified Dan... and he acknowledged via public chat for everyone to just get along.

So lets not play the naive dumb person.

Just lets try to not let it happen again.

People who talk vile shit like that should not be given the platform to say such shit and once they do start they should be dealt with immediately.

Have a nice day.

JesusJuice

It would be irresponsible for them to hand over user IP addresses to an internet vigilante.

I_Speculate

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 24, 2016, 12:43:20 AM
It would be irresponsible for them to hand over user IP addresses to an internet vigilante.

lol.

You seem a lil worried buddy.

I_Speculate

End of story.

Just stay on top of shit next time guys.

Certain things are not acceptable.

mikuthing01

Quote from: username on July 24, 2016, 12:40:27 AM
sure.

First time listening to this radio show and the owner calls me a sad virgin... LOL.... And you pissed off  I_Speculate to the point of legal action. Seems like you are really bad at attracting listeners desu.

I_Speculate

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 24, 2016, 12:45:53 AM
First time listening to this radio show and the owner calls me a sad virgin... LOL.... And you pissed off  I_Speculate to the point of legal action. Seems like you are really bad at attracting listeners desu.

It's done with .. meaning no worries.

Lets all forget about this and move on.