• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dave Schrader

Started by NowhereInTime, March 16, 2013, 06:20:57 PM

Nebraska888

Quote from: LW on February 03, 2015, 03:28:31 PM
In 1969 I was sitting on the edge of the couch watching the moon shot, the rockets carrying men to space was incredible.

Now 46 years later watching basically the same rockets (with what looks like Russian design) in test phase is just sad.

NO SH@#!!!!!!!!!   :-\    Washington funding is nowhere in sight......but, I have faith in the private sector taking the lead in space travel to help the U.S.  get back on track.

LW

Quote from: Nebraska888 on February 03, 2015, 03:47:37 PM
NO SH@#!!!!!!!!!   :-\    Washington funding is nowhere in sight......but, I have faith in the private sector taking the lead in space travel to help the U.S.  get back on track.

I wish I had your optimism, the so called "private sector" will only do what they are told.

Honestly I think Schrader going on C2C has hurt the quality of darkness radio. George Noorons idiotic followers have started to call the show infecting it. Make no mistake the current listner to C2C is bee different than the old C2C listner of art bells day.

I am just waiting for an amateur athiest to start calling the show.

LW

Dave mocks and gives people sh@@ for grammar or spelling mistakes.

What a dick, I bet he spent most of high school with his head in the toilet.

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on February 03, 2015, 03:45:14 PM
Well, at least that 10 year anniversary brought you to us!  Something good came out of your frustration!   ;)

Thanks Neb!  Two years of venting my frustrations on the GNS thread has helped my recovery.   :D

Bellathor

I'm listening to Dave for the first time tonight and... wow, he actually listens to his guests and asks interesting questions.  How about that?

Quote from: zeebo on February 07, 2015, 09:08:10 PM
Thanks Neb!  Two years of venting my frustrations on the GNS thread has helped my recovery.   :D
==============================================================
I'm not listening now,but i would think that,Mr.Schrader could be secretly financeing an covert take-over of the more intellectually advanced minority of 'C.2.C.'listeners useing his inherited money from the royalties of bicycle tyre valves!!
"B_B"

BattyBrooke

Quote from: LW on February 04, 2015, 04:26:36 PM
Dave mocks and gives people sh@@ for grammar or spelling mistakes.

What a dick, I bet he spent most of high school with his head in the toilet.

Funny that, since he just said the movie The Exorcist ruined the "credibility" of the ouija board, when he meant the "reputation" of the oujia. Obviously, it gives the statement a completely different meaning. Don't even get me started on his opinion on the matter. "If the ouija board makes bad stuff happen in your house, just put it away in the box and the bad stuff will stop! Besides, it's not bad anyway, only if you're being bad!". I'm paraphrasing, of course.

BattyBrooke

Two loose dentures calls in a row. I can't.

pate

I hope I am listening to the correct live-feed..

Yep, I wanna har 'bout Ronald RayGun.  I think he wuz my favorite comic-book hero as a lad...

& WTF?  Sounded insane, and I luved it!

Scully

Can't blame Schrader for Jorch's fans calling in.

... and they are truly amazing people.  :(

pate

WTF is this fung-shei stuff, anyhow?

I was in 'nam, and I have questions.

edit: sorry, I canna delte this post, but I recall it was from the Hu-Fung-Poo valley, that shit was HAIRY...

pate

Well, I might as well poop in here too:

KLINGON STYLE (Star Trek Parody of PSY - GANGNAM STYLE)

I'd apologize, but it'd make me appear weak...

pate

I think I just heard a *sigh*... Not, Sure, but I wonder if someone is using a soundboard?

Apropos of nuthin', my "Mr. T in Your Pocket" has sadly died, I think from my washing of it...

Mr T in my pocket

I hope that the company that made the thing isn't out of bidness...  Hours of fun! (with the correct 'victim')

pate

Caller, is NOT, emphatically NOT reading this from a cue-card...

edit: Dave you suck, I wanted to hear about Ronald RayGun...

pate

Why hell, my whole family is good at Tarot Cards.

I have a deck of nothing but the "Hanging Man" card...

Good card that.

pate

Dave nose notheeng, notheeng...

pate

This sounds interesting...

pate

Internal e-mail:

Let noo Jorch be associated wif "possibles," we're dranking now.

pate

A whole forty listner's?

Dr. Tichenor's?

pate

The Black Irish were so named for their 'balk hairy' bull.

b_dubb

Whatever you're drinking / smoking please stop

BattyBrooke

Do all psychics chain smoke? This psychic detective has the same tone as Sylvia Browne (RIP).

Nick el Ass

I hope I missed Zak "douche" Bagans, but this guest is waaaaay too hyper... and all over the place to get interested in.

Quote from: BattyBrooke on March 01, 2015, 01:20:27 AM
Do all psychics chain smoke? This psychic detective has the same tone as Sylvia Browne (RIP).

It's because they have also already smoked all the cigarettes in the future.

All the way to that last butt in the ash tray before they croaked.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 01, 2015, 01:27:49 AM

It's because they have also already smoked all the cigarettes in the future.

All the way to that last butt in the ash tray before they croaked.

Ha ha!  I realize others are perturbed by you, sir, but I am personally quite delighted.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 01, 2015, 01:26:04 AM
I hope I missed Zak "douche" Bagans, but this guest is waaaaay too hyper... and all over the place to get interested in.

She's now openly sobbing as she speaks. She's claiming she had a flashback. Never heard anything like it on C2C. She's batshit.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: BattyBrooke on March 01, 2015, 02:53:05 AM
She's now openly sobbing as she speaks. She's claiming she had a flashback. Never heard anything like it on C2C. She's batshit.

She sounds like she is on some type of speed, or something. I turned the show off for a while, but just turned it back on... and only caught about five minutes.