• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

painter17

Dave please  ask her about the recent Tasmanian Tiger sightings in Australia ? I saw credible photo's that some scientists are saying are legit..... they believe the Tasmanian Tiger may have never gone extinct... it's believed to have been extinct for over 100 years... they're awesome looking

K_Dubb

The Beast of Gévaudan

Asuka Langley

I don't think a Hyena can mate with a Wolf they give birth out of their benis.

WinWinS

Quote from: chefist on May 25, 2018, 11:21:38 PM
Once again...like the UFO guy;...she knows nothing about the new report...Jesus

"experts' that don't even read current events... ::)

ringdocus

kidshare

Quote from: painter17 on May 25, 2018, 11:22:22 PM
Dave please  ask her about the recent Tasmanian Tiger sightings in Australia ? I saw credible photo's that some scientists are saying are legit..... they believe the Tasmanian Tiger may have never gone extinct... it's believed to have been extinct for over 100 years... they're awesome looking

The Sierra Nevada red fox was declared extinct, and lo and behold, they live. Why not the Tasmanian Tiger?

K_Dubb

"Eyewitness sketch of a mysterious creature that dashed in front of a moving car near Holy Hill."

http://www.jnathancouch.com/blog/a-strange-creature-near-holy-hill/

chefist

Quote from: WinWinS on May 25, 2018, 11:23:25 PM
ringdocus

Not criticizing your old man...just saying...I love the shows...and you are a welcome addition to BG!

WinWinS

Quote from: kidshare on May 25, 2018, 11:25:19 PM
The Sierra Nevada red fox was declared extinct, and lo and behold, they live. Why not the Tasmanian Tiger?

ringdocus that she mentioned

chefist

Quote from: kidshare on May 25, 2018, 11:25:19 PM

It looks very similar to the red fox from the Midwest...my father and grandfather hunted them...however, the gray fox was the most coveted...they are thriving today...hunters like my family did not destroy them...only preserved their survival...

Mr Apnea

Dave did say "lactating"  How about some Dog Man Soap?

DANIEL!

#Heather is a sexy foxy lady
#I'm so melting for her

painter17

Quote from: albrecht on May 25, 2018, 11:21:34 PM
Old timer mentioned a savaging some years ago and how the reintroduction of wolves, spread of yotes, and mixing with large (and small) breed dogs are a bad combo. Not afraid of people (dog,) pack mentality (wolf/yote,) ability to improvise to suburban areas even (yote/dog,) and size (wolf/dog.)

No kidding! I lived in LA  (Silver Lake) right near downtown and took my dog for a walk and a pack of coyotes came creeping out of a parking lot . NO FEAR AT ALL... there was about eight of them...I have a pug, I just handed the dog to my GF and then charged at them.... then they ran.
but it was creepy, they slowly walked up as we stood there.  There was definitely a leader.... they did not back down until I just ran straight at them screaming like a weirdo

chefist

Quote from: painter17 on May 25, 2018, 11:31:02 PM
No kidding! I lived in LA  (Silver Lake) right near downtown and took my dog for a walk and a pack of coyotes came creeping out of a parking lot . NO FEAR AT ALL... there was about eight of them...I have a pug, I just handed the dog to my GF and then charged at them.... then they ran.
but it was creepy, they slowly walked up as we stood there.  There was definitely a leader.... they did not back down until I just ran straight at them screaming like a weirdo

Great story...wow

DANIEL!

#Heather you are welcomed Angelic addition to my lonely life

chefist

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 25, 2018, 11:30:22 PM
#I'm so melting for her

Wack off already...poor guy

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on May 25, 2018, 11:28:21 PM
It looks very similar to the red fox from the Midwest...my father and grandfather hunted them...however, the gray fox was the most coveted...they are thriving today...hunters like my family did not destroy them...only preserved their survival...
Idk if that particular was a specialized sub-species but red foxes are fairly common and a pest in cities in England now. Gray foxes are awesome and can climb trees like cats even. Frankly I don't like shooting or whatever them. I know ridiculous but no problem with killing of coyotes but foxes seem better.  Matter of opinion ot maybe some bias. Ha. Because actually you gotta respect adaptibility of coyotes.

WinWinS

Quote from: chefist on May 25, 2018, 11:25:58 PM
Not criticizing your old man...just saying...I love the shows...and you are a welcome addition to BG!

no worries

kidshare

Quote from: painter17 on May 25, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

When I lived in the San Diego mountains (Boulevard, to be exact) I heard this coyote yapping at me, yap yap yap, that high-pitched yap, I look up, it has a coyote head, coyote tail, and solid white in between and larger than a coyote. The feral dogs obviously got busy with the coyotes. Most coyotes don't bother yapping at you they just run off but this one decided to give me a piece of his mind first.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on May 25, 2018, 11:33:56 PM
Idk if that particular was a specialized sub-species but red foxes are fairly common and a pest in cities in England now. Gray foxes are awesome and can climb trees like cats even. Frankly I don't like shooting or whatever them. I know ridiculous but no problem with killing of coyotes but foxes seem better.  Matter of opinion ot maybe some bias. Ha. Because actually you gotta respect adaptibility of coyotes.

The grays, (not aliens) are rather special...you almost never see them, because of their color...and intelligence...

painter17

Quote from: chefist on May 25, 2018, 11:32:10 PM
Great story...wow

Yeah they totally wanted to eat my dog.... It was so weird to see packs of coyotes wandering the streets of the city late at night....

littlechris

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 25, 2018, 11:30:22 PM
#I'm so melting for her

Which means you must like fucking men.

Kolchak

I’m back in Wisconsin for a wedding, so it’s nice to hear Sconnie native Linda Godfrey on as I tune in walking from bar to bar. She’s a sweet woman. Can’t wait to listen to the entire episode on my flight back to LAX.

DANIEL!

#is that creepy voice guest still on
#I'm scared to turn the show ON again

Mr Apnea

Good to hear Dave's only suffering from allergies.  I was afraid he was away from the Mrs and ate some pizza rolls.

chefist

Quote from: painter17 on May 25, 2018, 11:36:46 PM

Yeah they totally wanted to eat my dog.... It was so weird to see packs of coyotes wandering the streets of the city late at night....

Here in the desert...we have many coyotes...you need a badass dog...

https://youtu.be/9-OkcXcSyWs

Chismes

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 25, 2018, 11:37:35 PM
#is that creepy voice guest still on
#I'm scared to turn the show ON again
Dave got rid of him, if it's the same creepy guest.

Doomed

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 25, 2018, 06:34:34 PM
There are too many midnights in a desert.
Damn time zones. I get confused also.