• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

This one has blaring action music and yet Falkie falls asleep for a moment. 0:55-1:10

If you're wearing headphones, turn down the volume.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP6pEZioFl8

twiki

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 11, 2015, 04:15:08 PM
This one has blaring action music and yet Falkie falls asleep for a moment. 0:55-1:10

If you're wearing headphones, turn down the volume.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP6pEZioFl8

No wonder this guy can nap at the drop of a hat. The lad has a case of narcolepsy. Perhaps he can add that to his list of maladies and extract a few extra bob from the government teet that his guzzles off.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 05, 2013, 05:34:00 PM

I just showed my gf a picture of Snoorge. She said :

" G*d, he's ugly ! "

Her first comment was that he looked so cheezy !  She also said he looks like one of those guys whom a hooker would service and hate every minute of it !

She also said he looks pissed off and that he looks like he got hit in the face with a 2 x 4. She really doesn't like the way he looks !

ROFL !

She'd never seen a picture of him before.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

onan

Quote from: chefist on July 11, 2015, 09:32:08 AM
I'm all for helping victims of sexual abuse, minors and adults.  But once the victim turns into the perpetrator, all my sympathy is lost.

Well, that is the thing. I don't follow Casio, his videos, or whatever else he may be presenting to his subscribers. But the question is, did he get arrested for statutory rape or for predatory pedophilia? Due to several issues someone on a sexual offender's list could be of either context, and perhaps both.

From what I have gathered, Casio was attending a university (don't know if that is true) and everything was fine. Now he presents with symptoms similar to some psychotic illnesses. And that would be textbook. Most breaks from reality start in late teens into late 20's. And if that is true, Casio may have been cognitively impaired and also been delusional. None of that minimizes his behavior but it does make for some level of compassion. Whereas, if he were a predator, none of that would apply.

The sexual offender list does not differentiate and someone that made one criminal error is lumped in with someone with volition to commit more heinous crimes. 

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on July 11, 2015, 04:47:15 PM
Now he presents with symptoms similar to some psychotic illnesses. And that would be textbook.

chefist

Quote from: onan on July 11, 2015, 04:47:15 PM
Well, that is the thing. I don't follow Casio, his videos, or whatever else he may be presenting to his subscribers. But the question is, did he get arrested for statutory rape or for predatory pedophilia? Due to several issues someone on a sexual offender's list could be of either context, and perhaps both.

From what I have gathered, Casio was attending a university (don't know if that is true) and everything was fine. Now he presents with symptoms similar to some psychotic illnesses. And that would be textbook. Most breaks from reality start in late teens into late 20's. And if that is true, Casio may have been cognitively impaired and also been delusional. None of that minimizes his behavior but it does make for some level of compassion. Whereas, if he were a predator, none of that would apply.

The sexual offender list does not differentiate and someone that made one criminal error is lumped in with someone with volition to commit more heinous crimes.
I've heard of cases where someone urinating near a school was charged, prosecuted and put on the list...that doesn't seem appropriate to me...

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on July 11, 2015, 02:41:26 AM
Falkie,

When are you going to do a music video at fisherman's wharf? 

You can walk through pier 39 at noon on a saturday as you sing the song of YOUR choice. 

Wear some earbuds as you sing the song and the music can be dubbed over later.

-

I have sung enough. People did not like my singing. My voice is shot for singing and I will NEVER accept ANY suggestion that would come from you on any subject.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 11, 2015, 10:31:15 AM

I'm watching these Gifs and reminding myself that Senda says I (and others) are idiots and other choice abusive pronouns. Hmmm, I'm not convinced he has a high enough standard to judge others by...What do the panel think?

He's never going to get any action at that glory hole if they can see his fat face.  He needs to narrow it down to the minimum.

Quote from: brig on July 09, 2015, 12:45:56 PM
.and live from Kathys Corner...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J27qGpieLY

Ol' Gerry just returned from watching "Terminator: Genisys," and I really don't know what Kathy was complaining about in this review.  This isn't the movie thread, so I won't really go into it, but I'd like a little more in-depth analysis on her part, as well as her final rating.

If you can suspend your disbelief, and get past some of the cheesy dialogue (mostly in the first half), it's a decent flick.  Ol' Gerry gives it a 7.75 / 10.

BellGab member "Who" would have soiled himself because his hero Matt Smith is in this movie.  If you haven't seen it yet, Who, and you decide to go, be sure to wear your Depends.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 11, 2015, 12:43:07 PM
What video / episode did this come from? 

Security camera footage from when he worked at the adult video arcade.

Falkie2013

Quote from: twiki on July 11, 2015, 04:20:47 PM
No wonder this guy can nap at the drop of a hat. The lad has a case of narcolepsy. Perhaps he can add that to his list of maladies and extract a few extra bob from the government teet that his guzzles off.

I either had just awakened or had been up all night.
I can't look up the date so I can know for sure because we had a power failure during the night and my Imac won't accept my password.
Apple store tomorrow.
I suppose YOU have never nodded off in front of the tv or anywhere else, eh ?

Get over it.
I am a senior. At times, all seniors nod off.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 03:15:53 PM
Kathy had to go to the ER last nighht as she was literally screaming from it.

Jesus fucking Christ.  She wasn't screaming any more than Bill Gates offered you a job.  Stop lying you fat POS.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 11, 2015, 01:24:32 AM

How is it hoarding MV ?

Because I've seen the interior of your home in a video publicly posted by you. I believe only a mentally diseased hoarder would live that way.

Edit: You'll never sell any of your stuff, and your storage fees will probably exceed the monetary value of your hoard within three months.

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 11, 2015, 05:45:57 PM

I have sung enough. People did not like my singing. My voice is shot for singing and I will NEVER accept ANY suggestion that would come from you on any subject.

That's why you've been a failure at EVERYTHING you have ever done in life.

EVERYTHING you touch, you DESTROY. :'(

For those who are new George Senda fans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCIYDjb69dU

-

Hey Brig - I think most people would agree that you are a "voice of reason" here on this thread.  Where do you weigh in on the Falkie - Kathy - Patty controversy, and the subjects covered in both Falkie's and Kathy's Patty-related videos?  Are they right to be upset?  Did they deserve the treatment they received, or do you think the claims are overstated?  Do you think the Kathy-Patty friendship can be saved, or is it even worth the attempt?

If all parties agree to it, I think it would be great if you could conduct a phone interview with Patty, and post it to your YouTube channel.  You'd be an unbiased third party, and she wouldn't have to appear on camera, but we could at least hear her side of the story.  I will pitch it to George if you think you'd like to try.

Ol' Gerry would appreciate knowing your opinion on all of these matters.

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 11, 2015, 05:45:57 PM

Say it isn't so Falkie.  Your video where you sing "My Way" is one of my all time Classic Falkie Favorites !!!!

littlechris

Quote from: brig on July 11, 2015, 08:14:18 PM
Say it isn't so Falkie.  Your video where you sing "My Way" is one of my all time Classic Falkie Favorites !!!!
Brig, I agree, but Falkie is too stubborn.

So he will make sure to NEVER sing again, especially since I made the suggestion to continue singing.

-

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 11, 2015, 07:48:04 PM
Hey Brig - I think most people would agree that you are a "voice of reason" here on this thread.  Where do you weigh in on the Falkie - Kathy - Patty controversy, and the subjects covered in both Falkie's and Kathy's Patty-related videos?  Are they right to be upset?  Did they deserve the treatment they received, or do you think the claims are overstated?  Do you think the Kathy-Patty friendship can be saved, or is it even worth the attempt?

If all parties agree to it, I think it would be great if you could conduct a phone interview with Patty, and post it to your YouTube channel.  You'd be an unbiased third party, and she wouldn't have to appear on camera, but we could at least hear her side of the story.  I will pitch it to George if you think you'd like to try.

Ol' Gerry would appreciate knowing your opinion on all of these matters.

I think their friendship can be healed.  People who have known each other a very long time, tend to want to forgive each other.  I would be happy to interview Patty via phone if Falkie would like me to.  Its up to Falkie.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 11, 2015, 06:01:18 PM
I can't look up the date so I can know for sure because we had a power failure during the night and my Imac won't accept my password.
Apple store tomorrow.

This is not a brag but I have owned Macs since 2005 and not once had this happened to me and it seems to occur only to you. Are you just thick or is this a big Apple conspiracy designed to punish you for almost taking a job with Bill Gates.

Quote from: brig on July 11, 2015, 08:20:43 PM
I think their friendship can be healed.  People who have known each other a very long time, tend to want to forgive each other.  I would be happy to interview Patty via phone if Falkie would like me to.  Its up to Falkie.

Thank you, Brig.  I just sent a private inbox to George, and asked for his blessing on this plan.  I asked him to PM Patty's phone number to you via BellGab, so hopefully he comes through.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 11, 2015, 08:34:17 PM
Thank you, Brig.  I just sent a private inbox to George, and asked for his blessing on this plan.  I asked him to PM Patty's phone number to you via BellGab, so hopefully he comes through.

Arite  :) 

Richard West

"Falkie,katie, brig"   

Is this thread just a meeting place for people who look like extras from the hills have eyes?

Fuck, I know i am no Jude Law myself but Damn.. Can we get three matching paper bags for them?