• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 09, 2020, 08:56:59 AM

ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ

In my Saviors name, Dear Jesus Christ,  I pray that whomever indoctrinated Azzerae to Allah, be converted and release him from the chains of this painful mindset. Take his anger and transfer it into his gifts and joy for his spirit to walk this earth, yes a warrior but no more needless torment. AMEN
I respect religious freedom, but I am personally interested in this because I can see what it is doing to your beautiful soul. We all die, we all return to dust and join God in the hereafter. I pray for your pain to be released, Azzerae. You are a very special man. You are going to accomplish more than you yet know. This isn't about Rubini, or BellGab, or Jackstar, or me. This is your own destiny, I can see it. I am just a witness.
As an aside, I don't believe you are required to stand with Palestine nor Isreal. I don't buy that Rothschild Lie. I am shocked that you have, honestly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPNqojbyIDk

VC

I see we need someone to read between the lines of sheer lunacy here! Hey Jackass aka Metron2267 you posted exactly 100 posts yesterday. Only your sock puppet Metron2267 reached those levels. Now, you dominate the board again in your root account Jackass-star!

NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED DOMINANCE, YOU MAY GO ABOUT YOUR LIVES, MORSELS by Jackstar aka Metron2267. Bwahahahaha! AzzStab has "sonned" you within your love affair for each other. There was no hate and anger in AzzStab's voice for you or Rubini. Your mouthpiece is already talking about one of your favorite topics: 9/11.

Why don't you do a show on 9/11 with AzzStab, Jackass-star! And you and your "one and the same" Metron2267 can reveal the Truther Truthiness to us all. Chickensheeit doxxer! YOU and AzzStab both broke the rules of The Bellgab Fight Club, rejects!

Now, let's all go back to your queer lame "drama show" of farcical SJW games. Certainly, you know The Truth! ::)

Why not reveal ALL in your Jackstar voice with AzzStab about 9/11? In two days it will be 9/11. :D

[attachment=1,msg1419666]

Ciardelo

Quote from: VC on September 09, 2020, 01:17:00 PM

Now, you dominate the board again in your root account Jackass-star!

WORD.

As you already know, I don't understand why you keep asking personal questions to internet strangers VC but those 100 (100, really?) posts in one day is fucking ridiculous...

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 09, 2020, 03:07:05 PM
WORD...but those 100 (100, really?) posts in one day is fucking ridiculous...
At least he’s good at one thing.

pate

WORD.

As you already know, I don't understand why you keep asking personal questions to internet strangers VC but those 100 (100, really?) posts in one day is fucking ridiculous...

VC is MV aka eMCee aka Lee! aka Liberace!'s sock-puppet account.  I think this is done for accounting purposes related to the many sub-divisions within Vandeeven Enterprises, Nautical Shore...

-p

VC

You sure post a lot of preppie school daz pics that don't show a hint of Goth or your alleged Trans dress-up outfits. You certainly look funny in your hipster outfits, but you need to take-it to the next level and reveal your real self, as you allege.

Waiting for your Goth and Trans outfit pics. Should be awesome based on your Goth-Trans Kei photos you spoofed as you.

[attachment=1,msg1419690]

Just because I'm vaguely lovable, I will admit you do some excellent audio editing like a Pro DJ. But Audible will fire you on the spot if you try to read any more books, so just stick to your performance art freestyle. Recording audio in the wind and inside a car is dirt cheap crapo lazy except in extremely limited quantities for some weirdo effect.

Also, how 'bout posting your rap video you just did recently? How 'bout some artwork that's different than your AzzStab podcasts? You do comics, right? How 'bout some of your comic works?

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on September 09, 2020, 04:22:47 PM
You sure post a lot [...] don't show a hint [...] You certainly look funny [...] you need to take-it to the next level [...] reveal your real self [...] you allege [...] you spoofed as you. FNORD [...] because I'm vaguely lovable [...] I will admit you [...] will fire you [...] try to read any more books [...] art freestyle [...] (r)ecording audio in the wind [...] inside a car [...] dirt cheap [...] extremely limited quantities [...] some weirdo effect [...] posting [...] artwork that's different [...] You do comics, right? How 'bout some of your comic works?

I don't know about anyone else, but I would do a comic. I don't believe they're not human in spite of what I've read.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on September 09, 2020, 03:24:10 PM
VC is MV aka eMCee aka Lee! aka Liberace!'s sock-puppet account.

... I thought I was Spartacus. Oh, bother.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on September 09, 2020, 04:22:47 PM
Waiting for your Goth and Trans outfit pics

I'm not gonna lie--this does sound like the Lee! I know. Sad Tragic!

Jackstar

but those 100 (100, really?) posts in one day is fucking ridiculous...

Always trying to hold the black man down.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on September 09, 2020, 01:17:00 PM
I see we need someone to read between the lines of sheer lunacy here!

I'll take The Ex over this toolbox. 'Struth.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 09, 2020, 12:47:58 PM
In my Saviors name, Dear Jesus Christ,  I pray that whomever indoctrinated Azzerae to Allah, be converted and release him from the chains of this painful mindset. Take his anger and transfer it into his gifts and joy for his spirit to walk this earth, yes a warrior but no more needless torment. AMEN

Quote from: Jackstar on September 09, 2020, 07:35:54 PM

Quote from: George NooryAvoid foreign entanglements.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 09, 2020, 07:35:54 PM

Using race in your posts makes you a racist.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 09, 2020, 07:44:03 PM
Using race in your posts makes you a racist.

"Man" isn't a race. It's a species. Get it together, Mushmouth.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 09, 2020, 10:01:27 PM
[attachment=1,msg1419799]

[gravely voice] Is the Rubini blitz over now, Mrs. Torrance? [Moves index finger while talking]

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 09, 2020, 10:57:54 PM
[gravely voice] Is the Rubini blitz over now, Mrs. Torrance? [Moves index finger while talking]

Doctor Sleep was literally the last book my mother ever read. That's not cuz she went blind. That's cuz she couldn't hold up her arms anymore.

So, how was it? No spoilers please; I'm waiting to read it later. (Looking forward to it, Steve-O.) I asked her how it was when she finished and she said, "uhgihuhuhugug gugug ugh hgh gug hhughggh." And I said, "so, is that good or bad?" and then she said, "Jeffrey Epstein is not going to kill himself."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 09, 2020, 11:18:06 PM
Doctor Sleep was literally the last book my mother ever read. That's not cuz she went blind. That's cuz she couldn't hold up her arms anymore.

So, how was it? No spoilers please; I'm waiting to read it later. (Looking forward to it, Steve-O.) I asked her how it was when she finished and she said, "uhgihuhuhugug gugug ugh hgh gug hhughggh." And I said, "so, is that good or bad?" and then she said, "Jeffrey Epstein is not going to kill himself."

Yeah, they say that sometimes even people with dementia in their last days will have moments of perfect clarity like that.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 10, 2020, 06:05:18 AM
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ

I've had some sacred herb that I've been saving up for OVER FOUR MONTHS that was supposed to be a gift, but... the intended recipient turned out to be a lying, manipulative, cheating, repropbate, shithead fucktard, so I didn't pass the gift along--see how that works? That's how that works... JACKSTAR DOES NOT REWARD BAD BEHAVIOR--and now I still have it! Available! TASTINESS!!! Smooth.

And! What's MORE! I wasn't even thinking of this loudmouth blabbermouth at all! I just sat down, looked around for some flame, remembered that I hadn't obsessively checked BumbleGrasp lately, did so, and... well, shit, I got new content right here, I got some Devil Weed right there, I got NOTHING STOPPING ME... hang on, I'm just gonna go rub one out, and I'll be right with you.

Semper fi, bitches! WOOT WOOT

AZZERAE

New content is in most cases, always a good thing. Savour the misery that is my company policy.

AZZERAE

I am what I am. What I am not, however, is an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

Jackstar

Is the crimson flag supposed to remind me of menstruation? Because it does.

AZZERAE

"They ask you about menstruation: Say, it is harmful; you shall avoid sexual intercourse with the women during menstruation; do not approach them until they are rid of it. Once they are rid of it, you may have intercourse with them in the manner designed by God. God loves those who are clean. Your women are the bearers of your seed. Thus, you may enjoy this privilege however you like, so long as you maintain righteousness. You shall observe God, and know that you will meet Him. Give good news to the believers."

- Quran 2:222-223

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 10, 2020, 07:13:06 AM
I am what I am. What I am not, however, is an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

This is good for you to mention up front and face up, by the way, because this one broad who tried to give me herpes once (well, three times actually) still owes me fifty bucks.

How about just harvesting her cats? I could use new cats. Just think it over. Don't make any plans or fantasize or write gangsta rap about some lying reprobate or anything.

That would be too forward.