• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: onan on May 23, 2015, 05:10:39 PM
Oh goodie two goobers at once. But you're right... it is a waste to reason with either one of you.

The arrows as you call them MP, you brag about spending your time, while working, on a thread about a grifter. Seems to me, that isn't working. Much earlier you commented on not being in a clique, a clique implies some kind of friendship. I suggested something about friends and you didn't make the connection. No apologies required for you being slow.

Crow, you are nothing more than a troll that has once too often not been able to hold a conversation. I guess that bothers you because you continue to troll rather than ask an honest question or communicate without some level of snark. Most people have some talent at humor, you constantly fail.

The gay thing... because Crow, I get it that you either don't understand or purposefully pose as the stooge, was a comment in reference to someone tossing a gay insult. But if there were a gay cocksucker with intent to be a bother, it would be you.

onan

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 23, 2015, 05:15:21 PM
I had hopes for us, Onan. I really did. If you want to be a nasty cuss then that's on you.

Disappointment abounds.

3OctaveFart

I just don't take any of this shit seriously. Fatherhood will do that to a man.
And I don't know why people get mad a joke thread like this gets more business than the ongoing discussion of Art's studio, but they do. People like conflict, my friend.
When Art begins entertaining again you will get your wish, as this thread will wither and die.

WhiteCrow

Onan, you are full of yourself, and that my friend, sums you up. Nothing wrong with that, guys like you make this thread fun for us trolls.

onan

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 23, 2015, 05:32:05 PM
Onan, you are full of yourself, and that my friend, sums you up. Nothing wrong with that, guys like you make this thread fun for us trolls.

Pot meet kettle, jackass.

3OctaveFart

There are some people this world just ain't ever going to be right for.
Not seeing fun and humor in the Falkie thread- it's baffling to me.

jazmunda

I'm unsure whether it is coincidence or synchronicity that I am reading this thread and writing this post whilst on the shitter. Anyone got a match?

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on May 23, 2015, 05:39:06 PM
I'm unsure whether it is coincidence or synchronicity that I am reading this thread and writing this post whilst on the shitter. Anyone got a match?

Do you use bidets in Austraiia?

coaster

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 23, 2015, 05:19:23 PM
a joke thread like this gets more business than the ongoing discussion of Art's studio
That really means nothing. Less trolling in the Art Bell thread. If it wasn't for you, gerry, and crow, this thread would die. It would be nothing but Falkie talking to himself, just like his forum. bfd.

3OctaveFart

The Art thread was a troll carnival after he quit in 2013. Please.
And this thread is already dying. We've gotten no videos in six days.
The lack of content (to enjoy or to lampoon, whichever your choice) is what will strangle this thread.

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on May 23, 2015, 05:47:32 PM
Oh so that's what a bidet is.

Good on ya! I knew you folks down there would put a bidet to good use!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 23, 2015, 05:46:32 PM
The Art thread was a troll carnival after he quit in 2013. Please.
And this thread is already dying. We've gotten no videos in six days.
The lack of content (to enjoy or to lampoon, whichever your choice) is what will strangle this thread.

It's not that I haven't wanted to, its that I haven't been able to.
I listened to John B. Wells on Jade Helm. Horrible.
After I have a nap, I will listen to Noory and do a video on it. I'm still not up to par at all, though I am getting a bit better. It still hurts when I cough but at least I am able to walk without a lot of pain.

How about using sources that aren't terrible talk show hosts like Dave and Lurch?

3OctaveFart

George, one question.
Is the fight with Drone real or a theatrical performance?
The fans just want peace throughout the Falkie kingdom.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 23, 2015, 06:22:04 PM
George, one question.
Is the fight with Drone real or a theatrical performance?
The fans just want peace in the Falkie kingdom.

Drone really pissed ME off with his sniping at Gerry and his refusal to either listen to me or quit harassing Gerry.
He and Gerry have made peace.
I have offered peace and have gotten no reply.
I am not inclined to talk to him ever again whether or not he declares peace or not, given his actions.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 23, 2015, 06:18:45 PM
After I have a nap, I will listen to Noory and do a video on it. I'm still not up to par at all, though I am getting a bit better. It still hurts when I cough but at least I am able to walk without a lot of pain.

Fetid gasbag ...
Who cares ..... ?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 23, 2015, 06:23:45 PM
Drone really pissed ME off with his sniping at Gerry.

3OctaveFart

Drone really pissed ME off with his sniping at Gerry and his refusal to either listen to me or quit harassing Gerry.
I am not inclined to talk to him ever again whether or not he declares peace or not, given his actions.
There are enough haters, we all have to stick together here.
All you have to do on this thread these days is say you're a fan and you get jumped by every guy on the thread.
Onan, too.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 23, 2015, 06:18:45 PM

Big Guy, Hope you can lose a little weight.

Yorkshire pud

Who gives a shit?

Riley Martian

Quote from: onan on May 23, 2015, 05:10:39 PM
Oh goodie two goobers at once. But you're right... it is a waste to reason with either one of you.

The arrows as you call them MP, you brag about spending your time, while working, on a thread about a grifter. Seems to me, that isn't working. Much earlier you commented on not being in a clique, a clique implies some kind of friendship. I suggested something about friends and you didn't make the connection. No apologies required for you being slow.

Crow, you are nothing more than a troll that has once too often not been able to hold a conversation. I guess that bothers you because you continue to troll rather than ask an honest question or communicate without some level of snark. Most people have some talent at humor, you constantly fail.

The gay thing... because Crow, I get it that you either don't understand or purposefully pose as the stooge, was a comment in reference to someone tossing a gay insult. But if there were a gay cocksucker with intent to be a bother, it would be you.

For a person who doesn't like the Falkie topic, you sure love to waste your time on it. That could be said of many others who just love to give attention to Falkie.

You believe you are above everything, but you are not. 

3OctaveFart

I am perfectly fine with people like Onan thinking their shit is made of chocolate.
As WhiteCrow said, this thread's joke is on people like him.

Riley Martian

Falkie's still got his haters spinning in their little wheels. That takes some skill.

I couldn't care less what the detractors think of Falkie, I enjoy his rants.
This board is filled for the most part with a bunch of dullards, who quite frankly aren't interesting, besides the legend himself, Art Bell.

I am sure MV is loving the traffic this thread is generating. So that's all that really matters. Posters will keep attacking Falkie, basically just chasing their own tails. All the while Falkie continues to truck along with his posts from his headquarters in his bedroom. Nothing changing.

area51drone

WTF IS THIS FALKIE??  http://georgesenda.wordpress.com/2015/05/23/george-senda-goes-to-war-with-his-1-advisor/

I never fucking introduced you to some "woman" who turned out to be a man.  What are you telling LittleChris?
Who is this Sasha chick, Falkie, and why the fuck are you blaming me for introducing "him" to you??

area51drone

Falkie claims he offered peace.   When I asked him for an apology, he refuses.   He wants a war, he's got one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXzNo0vR_dU

Care to take a guess on what's next, Falkie?

coaster

god damnnn blahhh blahhh blahhhhhhhhhh. why? no one wins in this stool of falkie. back and forth shit. flush this turd.  let this shit die. falkies a dude at a computer asking for money. websites before didnt change him, this site wont change him.. He won't win. Why reiterate it. fuck it. Let the bum be. even I figured it out. its pointless. lets this heap of shit ramble on to nothing. fuck it. FUCK IT.

coaster

Quote from: area51drone on May 24, 2015, 12:44:53 AM
What infomercial was this?
All that time wasted.. did you get a good work up though of the psychopath? It was your job right? That was your angle.