• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150908 – Deborah Anderson - Witches - Live Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 08, 2015, 09:58:35 PM

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Rocky4228 on September 09, 2015, 12:16:10 AM
I always assumed this was just a jingle for the female razors, not a real song.

No, they were a Brit hot chick group.  Better than the Spice Girls.

maren

Quote from: WOTR on September 09, 2015, 12:07:46 AM
Stupid question- who is in the picture?

A British across by  the name of Joanna Lumley.  The character is Patsy Stone from a British comedy, Absolutely Fabulous (1992 for a few years). 

ShayP

LOL!!!!  I worked with a younger guy that thought the theme from CSI was a song made by The Who, for the show.  Don't feel bad.  ;)

She's settling in to the interview.
Her voice in her answers sounds 100% better than it did a half hour ago and her answers are much more confident.

ShayP

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 09, 2015, 12:19:12 AM
Was that Falkies brother or alter ego?

Ha! crossed my mind as well but i was thinking it was just me.  ;D

Rocky4228

Quote from: ShayP on September 09, 2015, 12:17:33 AM
LOL!!!!  I worked with a younger guy that thought the theme from CSI was a song made by The Who, for the show.  Don't feel bad.  ;)
Well now, that's just sad.  :P

lonevoice

Art should ask Debbie how to cast a spell for him to get Donald Trump on his show. 

WanagoBleu

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 09, 2015, 12:14:41 AM
It was a great era for women on TV.  So glad I grew up at that time.  It made me a man.  lol

Remember cat woman?

I wanted to either be her or Honey West!!!!

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3688141824/tt0058814?ref_=tt_ov_i

WOTR

I keep thinking about burying an apple by the front door and am left with a major question (possibly based on an assumption.) I assume that there are both good and evil spirits.  By placing an offering by the front door, would it not scream "a believer lives here"?  Is it not possible that the very act would almost serve as a beacon to attract what you may not want around?

Possibly, I should ask by PM.  I don't know if this is really something for the general board or really ties into the interview...

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: lonevoice on September 09, 2015, 12:20:06 AM
Art should ask Debbie how to cast a spell for him to get Donald Trump on his show.

You need Hoagland for that job. Great hair thinks alike.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: lonevoice on September 09, 2015, 12:20:06 AM
Ya.......let us hear from the Trumpster. Good or Bad, it would be a great interview for the entertainment value.

Spinner

Awww. You sweet young thing. ;)

ShayP

Quote from: WOTR on September 09, 2015, 12:21:08 AM
I keep thinking about burying an apple by the front door.....

I keep thinking how I can turn this into a metaphor for sex.

WOTR

Quote from: maren on September 09, 2015, 12:17:19 AM
A British across by  the name of Joanna Lumley.  The character is Patsy Stone from a British comedy, Absolutely Fabulous (1992 for a few years).
Thanks.  Love British comedy's (Chef and keeping up appearances are two of my favourites.) I may have to look it up.

]
Quote from: ShayP on September 09, 2015, 12:17:33 AM

Wow - That's a good one.
:o

lonevoice

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 09, 2015, 12:21:23 AM
You need Hoagland for that job. Great hair thinks alike.
Maybe the spell could just involve a lock of Richard's glorious hair, and not the whole Hoagland. 

trostol

i wish i could ask her if she has the belief in the rule of 3

norland2424

Quote from: lonevoice on September 09, 2015, 12:23:11 AM
Maybe the spell could just involve a lock of Richard's glorious hair, and not the whole Hoagland.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: lonevoice on September 09, 2015, 12:23:11 AM

All you need is a torsion field oriented at 19.5 degrees to the plane of Trump's comb over, then the words Braapracadabra and you're there.

lonevoice

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 09, 2015, 12:21:34 AM
Ya.......let us hear from the Trumpster. Good or Bad, it would be a great interview for the entertainment value.
It's the only thing I can think of that would get Art millions of listeners overnight.  But it will never happen without magic.   :)

ShayP

I've had cats.  I am a cat lover.  However, my Mom has cats.  They're different.  They are assholes and possibly possessed...not kidding.  :-\  Definitely assholes.