• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bart Ell

Just get a Tesla solar roof

WeinerInHand

Dave, keep the angry callers coming!

Sean92008

Chefist, your crippled communication systems limit you.  You always seem to have a spotty internet speed (evidenced by Martinez Tonight) and today's phone call...

Move to a real city.  I hear there's a lot of places available in San Clemente...  Right up and close to San Onofre 😀

chefist

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 12, 2018, 11:37:15 PM
Chefist, your crippled communication systems limit you.  You always seem to have a spotty internet speed (evidenced by Martinez Tonight) and today's phone call...

Move to a real city.  I hear there's a lot of places available in San Clemente...  Right up and close to San Onofre 😀

Spookcat

Just in case anyone is wondering, the Minnesota raccoon is still on the building. I only know of this situation because for some reason it's listed as a Top news story in America...

Savage

Dayum, Dave is on fiyah tonight! Kick ass.

Loving this show.

There are lots of first-world countries embracing a low-carbon future by implementing solar, wind and geothermal energy. Some of these countries are putting us to shame here in the US. And btw, we can give a shot in the arm to our economy with training and employing people in this industry domestically. if you want a thriving future, open your mind to renewable energy.

https://www.climaterealityproject.org/blog/follow-leader-how-11-countries-are-shifting-renewable-energy

Bluejay

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 12, 2018, 11:36:12 PM
Dave, keep the angry callers coming!
Throw in the occasional obscene phone call too...

Aquarius

Quote from: spookcat on June 12, 2018, 11:34:46 PM
She's still pissed off

Well, interesting as the fireworks were I bet she felt sideswiped, sitting for so long being ignored when she's the featured guest. But I think Dave handled it well, though I think he went on too long with the call. I was glad for the call and the opinions and contrast, but I imagine the guest didn't know what the heck was going on at first. In a way it's easy to imagine she may have felt attacked, though I didn't get the impression that's what Chefist was doing.

It's been so long since I've heard a Bellgabber call into a show and sing a negro spiritual about massa Art.

Where did that hero go?

chefist

I'm now living in their minds.... 8)

Bart Ell

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2018, 11:36:52 PM
After the news today?

Stock price is skyrocketing.
Elon can't be stopped by the Big Nuclear smear campaign!
Get a Tesla solar roof, it can't run you over!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Savage on June 12, 2018, 11:39:34 PM
Dayum, Dave is on fiyah tonight! Kick ass.

Loving this show.

There are lots of first-world countries embracing a low-carbon future by implementing solar, wind and geothermal energy. Some of these countries are putting us to shame here in the US. And btw, we can give a shot in the arm to our economy with training and employing people in this industry domestically. if you want a thriving future, open your mind to renewable energy.

https://www.climaterealityproject.org/blog/follow-leader-how-11-countries-are-shifting-renewable-energy

Small thorium reactors and eventually boron fusion reactors and the Lockheed fusion reactors will be the answer.

Spookcat

Kim Kardashians ass is really not that attractive.

Sean92008

Quote from: spookcat on June 12, 2018, 11:43:21 PM
Racist!

Mr Apnea

Good Grief?  Guest says we are hiding Nuclear issues,  BS!!!!   Go to www.nrc.gov and read about all the violations (including supermarkets losing exist signs that have nuke components).    You'll get sick of seeing all the items found at nuke plants every week.

It's all out there, just look.

chefist

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 12, 2018, 11:42:09 PM
Stock price is skyrocketing.
Elon can't be stopped by the Big Nuclear smear campaign!
Get a Tesla solar roof, it can't run you over!

Yo Paso, El Chavo...

Bart Ell

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2018, 11:34:46 PM
Bart Ell asked him to make a copy available an Keith said he would.

I believe it was more of a threat of piracy!

https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/1006753017478017024

I like a more petite ass myself.  Curvy but petite.

chefist

Dave is right....Americans are dumb...Canada charges 300% on dairy, and we don't...we are dumb, Dave...CORRECT!

Bluejay

She’s a walking caricature.

Sean92008

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 12, 2018, 11:45:26 PM

Ass piracy is a threat.  Then there's the asshat pirates who follow Captain Wad, they had a mutiny against intelligence, you know...

Ghost

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2018, 11:46:46 PM
Dave is right....Americans are dumb...Canada charges 300% on dairy, and we don't...we are dumb, Dave...CORRECT!

Chefist, you did a good job! Glad you called.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 12, 2018, 11:45:26 PM

😎 that was going to take an explanation or take time to look for your tweet.

It was a smooth move.