• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150907 – Daivd Paulides - Strange Disappearances - Live Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, September 07, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 07, 2015, 11:50:28 PM
This is a wonderful show and good guest. Not sure if the guest is really imparting a whole lot of information but the topic is so creepy and unique that it's captured my imagination tonight.

Yeah, you have to read the books to get the scoop.  There is just so much detail in each of the cases, so much information, these interviews never really do the subject justice.  I have the Missing 411 Western United States book in my hands right now, and it's 353 pages.  That's a lot of detail. 

After awhile, you're reading each new case and you're getting stunned by how so many of the cases share the same themes, the missing shoes, the lost person being found miles away from where they originally were, the dogs losing the scent, the strange timing of the disappearances.  It's crazy.

You know if one were a State Park Ranger it might get awful lonely out there.....

jazmunda

Quote from: WOTR on September 07, 2015, 11:53:18 PM
You  say that like you are surprised. ;)

Not surprised at all. It's Art Bell and a topic that fascinates me. I would have been surprised if I didn't enjoy it. :P

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 07, 2015, 11:54:27 PM
Yeah, you have to read the books to get the scoop.  There is just so much detail in each of the cases, so much information, these interviews never really do the subject justice.  I have the Missing 411 Western United States book in my hands right now, and it's 353 pages.  That's a lot of detail. 

After awhile, you're reading each new case and you're getting stunned by how so many of the cases share the same themes, the missing shoes, the lost person being found miles away from where they originally were, the dogs losing the scent, the strange timing of the disappearances.  It's crazy.

:o :o :o :o :o

I'm such a paranormal freak, I'm amazed I don't know anything about this. What do they speculate causes this?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 07, 2015, 11:55:27 PM
You know if one were a State Park Ranger it might get awful lonely out there.....

LOL, is that a gif from the Bohemian Grove?    ;D

ArJuna

Quote from: littlechris on September 07, 2015, 11:24:21 PM
Not that I know of (Lazar being discredited), but YES, I look forward to Art interviewing Lazar!
Bob Lazar has not been "discredited".   I've read all the nonsense that claims this and all they base this claim on is because they don't believe that his MIT records and employment records at Los Alamos could possibly have been deleted, removed, or in any way tampered with. I believe Bob's story. I've done business with Bob a few times and had a couple long discussions with him. He comes across as a really nice and honest guy.  I don't even think he would embellish anything.

WOTR

Its funny... I don't think that I have ever heard  a Bellgab caller who did not make me smile.  All have been intelligent and sound great on air.

AppealPlay

Robert

Interesting.  2-3 yrs. ago with Knapp, he said that he did have a hypothesis that he'd keep to himself for the time being.

jazmunda

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 07, 2015, 11:57:15 PM
That was a marvelous way of not providing his personal theory. ::)

I respect his reason for not giving a personal theory.