• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Yeah, I am absolutely looking forward to tonight's broadcast. Compared to the usual tripe, I would rather think tonight a sublime experience. To have a professional like George Knapp, pick the brain of the person I  consider one of the Godfathers of the UFO intellectual movement, Jacques Vallee.

WildCard

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 22, 2015, 07:22:03 PM
What the hell do I have to do with it?   

This is my question. What's your deal?

Just looking for someone to play the name game?

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 22, 2015, 07:26:41 PM

Clem, I waxed verbose like that as my point -- which appears to have made a chemtrail over your noodle.  Sorry.

I got it. I'm a stupid, cock-sucking hillbilly. Now what?

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 22, 2015, 07:33:21 PM
To have a professional like George Knapp, pick the brain of the person I  consider one of the Godfathers of the UFO intellectual movement, Jacques Vallee.

That's a neat trick:  Always use a lame clichés like "pick the brain" and "Godfather" when describing an intellectual movement.  It makes it look even dumber.

Who's the "Godfather" of the "Bigfoot intellectual movement?"  I'd like to propose Jorch Noory because he grunts a lot on the air.

WOTR

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 22, 2015, 07:33:21 PM
Yeah, I am absolutely looking forward to tonight's broadcast. Compared to the usual tripe, I would rather think tonight a sublime experience. To have a professional like George Knapp, pick the brain of the person I  consider one of the Godfathers of the UFO intellectual movement, Jacques Vallee.
It should be fun to have a competent host.  It has been a few weeks since I have been able to tune in and I am looking forward to it.

Quote from: WildCard on February 22, 2015, 07:36:06 PM
This is my question. What's your deal?

Just looking for someone to play the name game?

I'm here to make mirth . . . to have jolly times.  That's my "deal."

I lift my glass of Woodford Reserve bourbon to my fellow Knappyheaads. Enjoy the night!

It looks like if George Knapp had a molecule of self-respect he'd blast like a Sirocco away from sharing hosting duties with the likes of Jorch Noory, the most dangerous stupid person in America.

Knapp just praised the Edward Snowden documentary, which won an Academy Award tonight.

I remember when Uri Geller was on the program with George Knapp last year and called Edward Snowden a "traitor" and all manner of other terrible things, and Knapp didn't make a peep.  Not a sound.

What a load.

I guess Knapp was too scared Uri might send a mind-bent spoon up his ass.

WOTR

I forgot how I just seem to be able to relax when I hear Knapp do his intro.  When Noory does his I start fumbling trying to get to the power switch and getting tense.  What a difference.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 23, 2015, 12:08:35 AM
I lift my glass of Woodford Reserve bourbon to my fellow Knappyheaads. Enjoy the night!
Tonight is plain old Alberta Premium.  But I will lift my glass to you as well.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 23, 2015, 12:12:59 AM
Knapp just praised the Edward Snowden documentary.

I remember when Uri Geller was on the program with George Knapp last year and called Edward Snowden a "traitor" and all manner of other terrible things, and Knapp didn't make a peep.  Not a sound.

What a load.

I guess Knapp was too scared Uri might send a mind-bent spoon up his ass.

Gellar is a fraud. James Randi, I thank you.

If George Knapp and Linda Moulton Howe had a baby it would have both sexes, four mutilated calf's legs, an over-barbered beard and would moo into the microphone . . . in other words, what the aliens call a UIA, an "Unfortunate Interplanetary Abortion."

pate

Ah, "Classical Gas" that is a good song.

+1 on Bumper Music so far.

Juan Cena

Quote from: boba FETT on February 23, 2015, 12:17:32 AM
Gellar is a fraud. James Randi, I thank you.

Uri's right about Snowden, though. He's a traitor. If he's ever brought to justice, he ought to have his brains blown out of his head by a firing squad.

George Knapp didn't give me time to feed the cat, kick out the dog, put a log on the fire, pour a bourban, put on the thermal underwear and bunny slippers, and whatever else he said.

WOTR

Quote from: Juan Cena on February 23, 2015, 12:32:06 AM
Uri's right about Snowden, though. He's a traitor. If he's ever brought to justice, he ought to have his brains blown out of his head by a firing squad.
I think you and I are going to have to agree to disagree on this.  I would like to shake his hand for helping to wake people up to the surveillance state (and now Canada seems prepared to go further yet...)

Quote from: Juan Cena on February 23, 2015, 12:32:06 AM

Have to catch him first.

Quote from: wotr1 on February 23, 2015, 12:36:24 AM
I think you and I are going to have to agree to disagree on this.  I would like to shake his hand for helping to wake people up to the surveillance state (and now Canada seems prepared to go further yet...)

In a weird way it could be argued that he acted as a patriot.

paladin1991

Quote from: boba FETT on February 23, 2015, 12:39:22 AM
In a weird way it could be argued that he acted as a patriot.
You know, FETT, I was having a conversation with a couple of coppers the other day.  We were talking about traitors, history, patriot vs terrorist, etc.  One of the cops said he believed the patriot has to act by his conscience and not necessarily by what is deemed right and wrong.

"Ooooh, Monseiur Georges du Knapp . . . you our like a . . . how is zees phrase en Anglais?  . . . you our like ze lapdog poodle puppy of the interviewers! . . . mon dieu! . . . oooh la la! . . .

"You speak to the Monsieur Jacques Valle, and you our like a jock-strap valet!  You our living in ze jock-strap like a flea or ze leetle crabs.

"I give you a thousand kisses from ze aliens on both sides of your tres gauche beard."

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 23, 2015, 12:53:48 AM
You know, FETT, I was having a conversation with a couple of coppers the other day.  We were talking about traitors, history, patriot vs terrorist, etc.  One of the cops said he believed the patriot has to act by his conscience and not necessarily by what is deemed right and wrong.

That sounds like a very nebulous road. He broke the law, so he could release documents about the government "allegedly" breaking the law...

paladin1991

Damian, you drinking again?  Or just off your meds?

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 23, 2015, 01:00:33 AM

Paladin, you slipping in the jizz in front of your rest-stop glory hole again?  Take a crack to the skull?

Interesting Knapptoid:

George Knapp is such a stupidly gullible fuck that he became a victim of the same mortgage fraud on which he was reporting for his TV station.

No aliens were dumb enough to fall for the scam.  In fact, one alien even warned George about the scam via his tin foil sombrero -- but to no avail.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/29/foreclosure-crisis-investigative-reporter-george-knapp-victims_n_1119480.html

Can you imagine how hard Knapp's colleagues must have laughed back at the TV station?  "Our alien reporter just got taken to Mars by the slicksters he was trying to cover.  Oh, my god!  He got Carnivora-ed.  He drank from the mortgage fraud snake oil he thought was so awful.  He OD'd on D Herbs.  Oh, shit!  I'm going to shake my teeth loose from laughing."

paladin1991

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 23, 2015, 01:02:51 AM
Paladin, you slipping in the jizz in front of your rest-stop glory hole again?  Take a crack to the skull?
Nothing like a vicious fag on the internet to keep things things interesting at the bell gab.  Stop projecting Damian. 

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 23, 2015, 01:17:49 AM
Nothing like a vicious fag on the internet to keep things things interesting at the bell gab.  Stop projecting Damian.

Well, I have to use the material you're busy slurping . . . in this case, lotsa DNA material.

Stop catching the projectilings in your chicken pot pie hole.

WOTR

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 23, 2015, 01:00:33 AM
I assume you have your answer?

paladin1991

Quote from: wotr1 on February 23, 2015, 01:22:45 AM
Yep.  I know it's wrong.  But I still laugh at the stupid shit that some ppl spew.  It feeds the trolls....

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 23, 2015, 01:19:22 AM

Well, I have to use the material you're busy slurping . . . in this case, lotsa DNA material.

Stop catching the projectilings in your chicken pot pie hole.

I do believe you have given me a case of the vapours...*faints*...

Quote from: wotr1 on February 23, 2015, 01:22:45 AM

He's got his own problems with the third-stage syphilis he picked up at the family get-together . . . and can't be bothered with answers or riddles.