• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TONIGHT- NOORY APOLOGY COUNTDOWN

Started by anagrammy, May 02, 2011, 10:45:18 PM

anagrammy

Quote from: HAL 9000 on May 03, 2011, 12:24:14 AM
Since I don't listen to the One-Neuron Noron, I missed his apparently miscreant reference of Bin Laden with Jesus Christ, it's scary too, to think that he actually thought this out... as per his words leading up to his statement.

Find below, an mp3 attachment of his full statement:

HI HALL, Welcome and thanks for the mp3.  EVERYONE download this quickly because MV isn't here.... The other thing he said, do you happen to have the quote for the statement he made about the body belonging in the Smithsonian?  I'd love to keep that one too.

EvB

Quote from: anagrammy on May 03, 2011, 12:26:12 AM
The world is poised on the threshold of sweeping change in foreign policy in the Middle East. 

No.  We are talking about a domestic issue which is only rally tangentially associated. 

I do not give a shit about how many shotguns this jerk has.  BUt I would like to know what the Palestinian community thinks of the death of Osama and how this will affect the stalemate with Syria.

but.but . but - that would require RESEARCH and PREPARATION and actual THOUGHT. 

how can you be so heartless as to expect those things from a talk-show host?!

So unreasonable, Ana.

JustOneFix

It's 2.33a here which means I need to go crash. I will have to read the rest of the thread when I get up in the AM.

anagrammy

I'm getting an announcement that "we are currently in a commercial break" with C3PO sounding music.  Are you all hearing this too?  " thank you for listening.....we are currently in a commercial break"

Maybe I'm being spared the Depends commercial for the Ageless Male crowd- the new Coast audience demo.

EvB

Quote from: anagrammy on May 03, 2011, 12:30:06 AM
HI HALL, Welcome and thanks for the mp3.  EVERYONE download this quickly because MV isn't here.... The other thing he said, do you happen to have the quote for the statement he made about the body belonging in the Smithsonian?  I'd love to keep that one too.

you can have the whole show- broken into 4 40 minute ish segments.

EvB

Quote from: anagrammy on May 03, 2011, 12:34:46 AM
I'm getting an announcement that "we are currently in a commercial break" with C3PO sounding music.  Are you all hearing this too?  " thank you for listening.....we are currently in a commercial break"

I've asked about this twice tonight - this is the first clue I've had that I'm not the only one.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - i'm clearly being ignored here.  :'(

anagrammy

Quote from: JustOneFix on May 03, 2011, 12:34:41 AM
It's 2.33a here which means I need to go crash. I will have to read the rest of the thread when I get up in the AM.
G'night - see you tomorrow!   Over and out on I'M FREEEEEEEEEE, FREEEEE  FALLIN'

EvB

Quote from: anagrammy on May 03, 2011, 12:36:21 AM
G'night - see you tomorrow!   Over and out on I'M FREEEEEEEEEE, FREEEEE  FALLIN'

oh you FINK you - talked us all into this and then bail.  :P

anagrammy

Let's start FASTBLASTING George asking him to apologize!

anagrammy

Quote from: EvB on May 03, 2011, 12:37:20 AM

oh you FINK you - talked us all into this and then bail.  :P

I'm not leaving- HE IS!  No, I'm here for the duration.......:)

We can earn real money from home thanks to the offer from our good buddy George.

Scully

Quote from: EvB on May 03, 2011, 12:36:08 AM

I've asked about this twice tonight - this is the first clue I've had that I'm not the only one.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - i'm clearly being ignored here.  :'(

Sorry, Ev.  No, I'm not getting that problem, but I'm listening on the radio.  ???

Scully

Quote from: anagrammy on May 03, 2011, 12:38:46 AM
I'm not leaving- HE IS!  No, I'm here for the duration....... :)

You fooled me too, Ana.  Thought you were a goner.

EvB

Quote from: anagrammy on May 03, 2011, 12:38:46 AM
I'm not leaving- HE IS!  No, I'm here for the duration....... :)

my bad

EvB

I'm not anti-gun, but this ass is a fear monger.  wonder if he own stock in guns and ammo.

Speaking of gun issues I wonder what it'd take to get Snooron and his guest to play Russian Roulette? No matter the outcome, we win.

anagrammy

OK- I just sent my FASTBLAST asking George to apologize for putting Jesus and Osama bin Laden in the same sentence because OBL is a mass murderer.  Let's see if it shakes him up at all....one, two, three FAST BLASTS?

The General

Man, I'm realizing now that I've been DUPED!
TROLLED!

Set up, by Noory himself.  He has said something controversial enough to get us riled up enough to listen to his show (something I haven't done for a long long time.)  And all on the hopes of a non-existent apology!  And here I am, listening to the guy that ruined my favorite talk show!  DAMN YOU GEORGE NOORY!  EVIL BASTARD!

I'm starting to think that he probably works for Premiere.

Scully

Quote from: anagrammy on May 03, 2011, 12:37:56 AM
Let's start FASTBLASTING George asking him to apologize!

Don't know about that, Ana.  Might just make him more stubborn.  I'm still betting he's gonna say something when he finally changes topics.  :-\

Eddie Coyle

I just fast-blasted  "Your Osama-Christ comparison was disgusting. Have you no decency. Apologize.

EvB

Quote from: anagrammy on May 03, 2011, 12:43:47 AM
OK- I just sent my FASTBLAST asking George to apologize for putting Jesus and Osama bin Laden in the same sentence because OBL is a mass murderer.  Let's see if it shakes him up at all....one, two, three FAST BLASTS?

Can't find the FASTBLAST link - think you have to be a subscriber - but i DO have George on Skype ..  . Gears are turning.

tmock00

Just tuned in, logged on and found this thread.  How's it going so far?  Has he apologized yet?  Has he made any mention of last night's show in any way?

Quote from: The General on May 03, 2011, 12:44:46 AM
Man, I'm realizing now that I've been DUPED!
TROLLED!

Set up, by Noory himself.  He has said something controversial enough to get us riled up enough to listen to his show (something I haven't done for a long long time.)  And all on the hopes of a non-existent apology!  And here I am, listening to the guy that ruined my favorite talk show!  DAMN YOU GEORGE NOORY!  EVIL BASTARD!

I'm starting to think that he probably works for Premiere.

I'm starting to think that too...

Looks like Snoorballs is dipping into Beck tactics.

EvB

Quote from: EvB on May 03, 2011, 12:47:45 AM

Can't find the FASTBLAST link - think you have to be a subscriber - but i DO have George on Skype ..  . Gears are turning.

Damn, looks like i deleted him.

Scully

Quote from: EvB on May 03, 2011, 12:47:45 AM

It's up at the very top left of the website, Ev. (If I recall correctly.)  And I don't think you have to be a Streamlink member to use it.

George sucks

Quote from: anagrammy on May 03, 2011, 12:09:10 AM
I tried to have a little private conversation with George once and Tommy spotted me and walked right over to see what I was asking.  He's like got a "supervisor" with him at all times, and Noory obeys like a dog after 2 weeks at the Dog Whisperer Compound.

Haaa haaaaa, funny. This thread is funny.

EvB

Quote from: tmock00 on May 03, 2011, 12:47:52 AM
Just tuned in, logged on and found this thread.  How's it going so far?  Has he apologized yet?  Has he made any mention of last night's show in any way?

1)  we are more entertaining and informative than he and his guest.

2) No

3) Only vaguely, in the intro, with a tiny bit of update and the general OBL news.

Eddie Coyle

I did an inside joke...I sent a fastblast demanding an apology using the name "Mary Rosh"

Mary Rosh is the name John Lott used to write fake reviews of his own book.

Quote from: EvB on May 03, 2011, 12:49:33 AM

Damn, looks like i deleted him.

I wish someone would permenantly delete him from the air.  ;D

George sucks

Fast blast to George Noory - "George, this is God. You suck."