• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ufogadfly

Quote from: DarkBroodings on June 29, 2017, 01:22:41 PM
That Tricia McCannon is nuts. That story about the Antarctic Nazi base is so freaking ridiculous. And did you know the ice sheets on Antarctica are up to eleven miles thick? That's 58,080 feet! Who knew Antarctic ice sheets were 20,000 higher than Mt. Everest! And apparently there are holes on both ends of the earth. Which is fine (!) in Antarctica, but how do you pull that off in the Arctic that is, oh nothing, just an ocean! And there's a dim sun inside the earth. I wish Jorch would ask her how water doesn't pour through that Arctic hole and put out the inner sun, but that would require him paying attention to his guests' nonsense stories. Oy vey! And the way she constantly praised Jorch's questions made me angry. His questions are many things but never praiseworthy!!!

As someone who's considers himself to be "pro-phenomena" on many C2C topics, without being so open-minded as to let my brain fall out, I'm so sick and tired of Noory coddling guests who make certain statements and claims as if they were documented, proven facts. Last night's program was one of the best examples of this in a while, though it happens to some degree most nights. Not even a single polite challenge to any statement made. The Admiral Byrd stuff drove me up a wall. And he constantly gets facts or names wrong on subjects that he's supposedly "into."

ufogadfly

Quote from: ShayP on June 27, 2017, 12:12:40 AM
I wish one of these accomplished guests would turn the tables on Noory.  Just stick him out for his nonsense.  Maybe say something like "Yeah George, I've heard the show before (or been on) and you keep asking the same questions.  What's up with that?"   :D

Been hoping for that for SO long.

ufogadfly

Quote from: th'ONE on June 27, 2017, 12:20:01 AM
George Noory /or Tommy/ we know you guys ARE checking this thread, here this is for George..

But, Zeebo, I can't wrap my mind around the Big Bang!

ufogadfly

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 27, 2017, 12:46:14 AM
Jorch's spiritual journey is that of a 4 year old running around in circles making airplane noises.

Oh god his idiotic intelligent design again, that there are plants that can cure diseases means that somebody/thing put it there for us - the physicist of course gave him the answer, there are thousands of plants that are poisonous.

Not to mention that there are plants that can cure diseases BECAUSE WE EVOLVED ON THE SAME PLANET THEY DID! What a dick.

albrecht

Quote from: ufogadfly on June 29, 2017, 04:17:16 PM
As someone who's considers himself to be "pro-phenomena" on many C2C topics, without being so open-minded as to let my brain fall out, I'm so sick and tired of Noory coddling guests who make certain statements and claims as if they were documented, proven facts. Last night's program was one of the best examples of this in a while, though it happens to some degree most nights. Not even a single polite challenge to any statement made. The Admiral Byrd stuff drove me up a wall. And he constantly gets facts or names wrong on subjects that he's supposedly "into."
Norry's questions "really go for the jugular" according to Tricia McCannon. (What she really meant is that Norry has no clue how to build up a story or allow a foundation to be built before the punch-line or meat of the subject.) Even when the story is fantastical and crazy Norry screws it up. At least he is letting her talk more and not interjecting his stuff as often as he usually does. "Are they big?" Questions a 5 year old might use.

CozyRozie

StupidGeorge said "jeez" last night at least once,..just to be 'cool' /and to sound stupid/ of course

albrecht

Quote from: th'ONE on June 29, 2017, 04:43:18 PM
StupidGeorge said "jeez" last night at least once,..just to be 'cool' /and to sound stupid/ of course
Norry is "hip," don't you know? He is very "edgy," like when he plays Elvis bumpers instead of Pat Boone. He also wears his sunglasses at night and likely pops his collar. Considering his ethnic background I could also see several buttons unbuttoned and lots of gold accoutrements adorning his hairy arms and chest. Imagine Norry and Jimmy out on the town, hitting on chicks in a bar. Jeez. I realize I'm not painting a pleasant picture. Sorry.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 27, 2017, 12:46:14 AM
Jorch's spiritual journey is that of a 4 year old running around in circles making airplane noises.

Oh god his idiotic intelligent design again, that there are plants that can cure diseases means that somebody/thing put it there for us - the physicist of course gave him the answer, there are thousands of plants that are poisonous.

Perfect image to describe Joorch! Then he runs indoors. 'Mommy! I just flew right round thuh earth, an' I flew into thuh hole at the bottom of thuh world an' there was a Nazi base with UFOs an' everytheen!'

Good of the intelligent designer to put all these miracle plants around the place, but not be smart enough to think to tell us where they are. Or stop us ripping up the rainforest before we find half of them.

In similar vein, I remember Joorch once marveling that we need water to live, and we live on a planet where it rains. He just redefines stupid.

ItsOver

Quote from: damon on June 29, 2017, 01:40:40 PM
You are forgetting about the Common Core math. Its makes very logical that the ice is more then 58,000 feet if you use common core math and Richard C hogaland's 19.5 science class logic.
And the torsion field keeps the water from going through the hole.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 29, 2017, 04:54:45 PM
Norry is "hip," don't you know? He is very "edgy," like when he plays Elvis bumpers instead of Pat Boone. He also wears his sunglasses at night and likely pops his collar. Considering his ethnic background I could also see several buttons unbuttoned and lots of gold accoutrements adorning his hairy arms and chest. Imagine Norry and Jimmy out on the town, hitting on chicks in a bar. Jeez. I realize I'm not painting a pleasant picture. Sorry.
Jorch at the wheel, before Tommee takes over for cruising the streets.

ItsOver

Quote from: ufogadfly on June 29, 2017, 04:06:22 PM
He's just the worst in big radio when it comes to using the language.
I'm glad the airlines don't pick pilots the way PremRat picked Jorch.

Dyna-X

Quote from: ItsOver on June 29, 2017, 06:35:28 PM
Something I wondered when I thought once, can an airliner fly backwardzh? Full revershers, Tommy!

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on June 29, 2017, 04:43:15 PM
Norry's questions "really go for the jugular" according to Tricia McCannon. (What she really meant is that Norry has no clue how to build up a story or allow a foundation to be built before the punch-line or meat of the subject.) ...

Lol this is so true, as I've grumbled about before.  Often he'll blurt out in the first five mins. the obvious 'big question' with zero dramatic context.  Then, after knowing all drama has been safely extinguished early, he can continue with random small talk.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 29, 2017, 07:52:50 PM
Something I wondered when I thought once, can an airliner fly backwardzh? Full revershers, Tommy!
Tommee, I don't know why an airplane jez can't pullover for repairs when it haz a problem.  I jez don't get it!"

CozyRozie

Jeez, what's the matter with you,Mr.Picasso painting crazy pictures with words, lol
might as well add to your imaging StupidG chewing gum and plying with fidget in shape of a Art's tits talking to a chick in the bar   

CozyRozie

Quote from: ItsOver on June 29, 2017, 06:35:28 PM

They don't have Art to tell them that StupidG 'get's it'

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 29, 2017, 08:49:39 PM
Tommee, I don't know why an airplane jez can't pullover for repairs when it haz a problem.  I jez don't get it!"

Jeez now airplanes are all whacked out too!  Tommeee sumpthin's happeneen up there, I just feel it!

zeebo

Btw all, LMH nite tonite, yes!  So get yourselves ready for high strangeness and Linda's skillful monopolizing of the show.  :D

CozyRozie

Quote from: zeebo on June 29, 2017, 09:58:56 PM
Btw all, LMH nite tonite, yes!  So get yourselves ready for high strangeness and Linda's skillful monopolizing of the show.  :D

..and if you have cows cover their rectums :P

I just lough every time when LMH is saying ...and the cows rectum was removed

Designx

Quote from: zeebo on June 29, 2017, 09:58:56 PM

Yah looks like Heather Wade's Majestic 12 joke is up for discussion tonight.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo link=topic=3.mrsg1068308#msg1068308 date=1498795136
Too bad we have to suffer with Jorch and another guest for the first hour.  Just another opportunity for Jorch to exceed our expectations of idiocy.

CozyRozie

In Art Bell thread I shared my idea on creating "Art's tits fidget" ..since fidgets are so popular now with kids and adults,
and for StupidG I will create fidget called "George's brain fidget" -it will be in a shape of an empty scull with only one tiny piece of brain in it 

you see fuckers BellGabbers I have exiting ideas coming after I buy BellGab

Laurakinch

Norry is "hip," don't you know? He is very "edgy," like when he plays Elvis bumpers instead of Pat Boone. He also wears his sunglasses at night and likely pops his collar. Considering his ethnic background I could also see several buttons unbuttoned and lots of gold accoutrements adorning his hairy arms and chest. Imagine Norry and Jimmy out on the town, hitting on chicks in a bar..

Chicks dig his swarthy looks, gets him a lot of action.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 29, 2017, 11:16:11 PM
Chicks dig his swarthy looks, gets him a lot of action.

LAURA is that you smooching the smoocher :P

ACE of CLUBS

Hey!  Lighten up!
Boy George has it all ..... looks, sings, employment, fame & fortune .....

Art's at home in the double wide getting fitted for a new man-bra .....
Wondering how he can manipulate his dozens off fans ...

George: "...I would like a debate, between climate deniers and not. That would be an interesting take."

Translation: "I don't know what the phrase 'an interesting take' on something means."

Designx

The majestic 12 scamming virus has officially spread to coast.

TigerLily

Quote from: Designx on June 30, 2017, 12:15:39 AM
The majestic 12 scamming virus has officially spread to coast.

But Dr. Moulton Howe has the cure

Mels-hole1984

Hi everyone, been awhile. Just wanted to comment on Linda mentioning MITD with Heather Wade on Coast. I wonder if she will get blacklisted now like Hoagland. Thoughts?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on June 30, 2017, 12:37:45 AM
Hi everyone, been awhile. Just wanted to comment on Linda mentioning MITD with Heather Wade on Coast. I wonder if she will get blacklisted now like Hoagland. Thoughts?

No, Linda will be fine, but that snake Chinese bitch Heather Wong/Wade will be found in the desert with her rectum removed by aliens,like the cows that Linda is talking about lol