• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2017, 03:07:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXN4HKZzg08

And employ who? Kushner already has about ten jobs. Barron? Isn't he too young? Melania? She can't stand the sight of him. He's had one bloke resign today, no-one is queuing up to work for Trump.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 03:12:16 PM
And employ who? Kushner already has about ten jobs. Barron? Isn't he too young? Melania? She can't stand the sight of him. He's had one bloke resign today, no-one is queuing up to work for Trump.

Maybe we should import some of your brave British politicians but they're too busy arranging for your country's children to be sodomized and blown up, etc.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2017, 03:16:00 PM
Maybe we should import some of your brave British politicians but they're too busy arranging for your country's children to be sodomized and blown up, etc.  ::)

As opposed to a great deal of yours being paid by the NRA? Still too many murders is never enough to the US.  :)

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 03:24:31 PM
As opposed to a great deal of yours being paid by the NRA? Still too many murders is never enough to the US.  :)

No man, I just got back from an important meeting in the Bronx.  We had the Saracens sitting next to the Jones Street Boys. We had the Moonrunners right by the Van Cortlandt Rangers. Nobody was wasting nobody. That... Was a miracle. And miracles is the way things ought to be.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 03:12:16 PM
And employ who?...

It's called draining the swamp, which you have stated many times isn't being done fast enough.  If you were serious about that, it would actually be something we both agreed on. 

Now you're implying we can't drain the swamp because there's no one else to fill the positions, other than the same revolving door hacks who need to go.

You're right that decent people aren't interested in leaving their careers and businesses to go to DC and take these positions.  Maybe start with the over 1000 state politicians and their staffs who defeated over 1000 Democrats nationwide during Obama's term.  I would imagine there are some very capable, very good people in that group.

OR, how about appoint a bunch of phony federal judges to those positions, when they resign their judgeships to take them, fire them from the new jobs after a few months.

Quote from: Catsmile on May 30, 2017, 02:17:44 AM
He started the extrajudicial killings at the beginning of his term. He didn't try anything else as president. He created a life and death witch hunt. No innocent people were killed, right? The continued killings hasn't made a dent in their social problems, only adds to them. His unilateral action incenses the corruption problems, increases the mistrust people have of officials, and increases Filipinos mistrust of each other. Living in fear someone might decree you or a loved-one as a drug dealer/user, to even a score, because they don't like you, or your political views, is certainly a very effective way to quiet down decent, or opponents alike. How healthy can that be for the psyche of society? 

I don't claim to know the minds of all the Philippine people, what they knew, believed, or liked about Rodrigo Duterte. Maybe he was the lesser of all the evils to pick from. Maybe they weren't voting FOR him, but voting AGAINST opposition, like most elections. Thats my best guess.

Duterte didn't take what you think should have been reasonable first action, so therefore he must be correct in his extreme action. Fuck law and order, take whatever action you want, because some officials are corrupt? The whole world has corrupt officials. Following your logic. All the world should throw out laws and justice, and burn it all down, as the strong man sees fit. That is your argument. P*BFacts&Logicâ,,¢

The lulz, this thread always delivers.

albrecht

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 30, 2017, 04:08:03 PM
No man, I just got back from an important meeting in the Bronx.  We had the Saracens sitting next to the Jones Street Boys. We had the Moonrunners right by the Van Cortlandt Rangers. Nobody was wasting nobody. That... Was a miracle. And miracles is the way things ought to be.
I CAN DIG IT!  ;) ;)

Quote from: Catsmile on May 30, 2017, 02:17:44 AM
... He didn't try anything else as president...

Isn't that evidence he's not the raging, out-of-control dictator you are trying to paint him to be?

Heck, Obama's actions and inactions - with Secretary of State Hilary Clinton at his side - set the Mideast on fire.  How many innocent people have been killed there since he took office?  Did he make the disclosures to Congress he was required to do, or did he just do what the hell he wanted?  Did he get approval from Congress for the actions he took requiring that approval, or did he just do whatever the hell he wanted?

The reason we have to keep going back to Obama is because whatever you think anyone else did was wrong, illegal, or just bad policy, we can point to something similar Obama did that was worse.  And not one single Democrat, ''Progressive'', or Fake News Media outlet ever did anything but ignore it, lie about it, cover it up, blame someone else, or make excuses for it.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 30, 2017, 04:44:35 PM
Heck, Obama's actions and inactions - with Secretary of State Hilary Clinton at his side - set the Mideast on fire.  How many innocent people have been killed there since he took office?  Did he make the disclosures to Congress he was required to do, or did he just do what the hell he wanted?  Did he get approval from Congress for the actions he took requiring that approval, or did he just do whatever the hell he wanted?

The reason we have to keep going back to Obama is because whatever you think anyone else did was wrong, illegal, or just bad policy, we can point to something similar Obama did that was worse.  And not one single Democrat, ''Progressive'', or Fake News Media outlet ever did anything but ignore it, lie about it, cover it up, blame someone else, or make excuses for it.

He started the "I have my phone and my pen" initiative.

starrmtn001

I can't believe I'm posting this, but . . . LMAO!!!  5.30.17.   ;D ;D ;D

https://youtu.be/_K4JJEv_ZD0

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 30, 2017, 08:00:13 PM
I can't believe I'm posting this, but . . . LMAO!!!  5.30.17.   ;D ;D ;D

https://youtu.be/_K4JJEv_ZD0

Here's the real one. Throwing in some head bobbing and body popping too. Good thing it isn't a formal and solemn occasion. "The wheels on the bus go around and around......." Nice smile at the end though.

https://youtu.be/gBofY-SZrEI

albrecht

London-resident, bigamist, Muslim Aweys-Faqey apparently wanted to take hooliganism to the next level and shoot up some 'Yids' after a Spurs game. The Muslim was going to Turkey to travel first to Syria, via Turkey, to fight for ISIS and was luckily caught.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/811240/terror-suspect-tottenham-hotspur-football-fans-arrest-isis-westminster-murder-Aweys-Faqey

"On Saturday a lot of Jews gather over there. It is an area of the UK where they are a majority, it’s full of people.”

Mr Faqey has a wife and five children in the Netherlands and another wife and child in Kenya. He has resided in the UK since 2013."

But he should be allowed to travel and live in our countries, so says Courts and public opinion in many cases.  :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2017, 08:31:29 PM
London-resident, bigamist, Muslim Aweys-Faqey apparently wanted to take hooliganism to the next level and shoot up some 'Yids' after a Spurs game. The Muslim was going to Turkey to travel first to Syria, via Turkey, to fight for ISIS and was luckily caught.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/811240/terror-suspect-tottenham-hotspur-football-fans-arrest-isis-westminster-murder-Aweys-Faqey

"On Saturday a lot of Jews gather over there. It is an area of the UK where they are a majority, it’s full of people.”

Mr Faqey has a wife and five children in the Netherlands and another wife and child in Kenya. He has resided in the UK since 2013."

he should be allowed to travel and live in our countries, so says Courts and public opinion in many cases.  :o

Do they? To my certain knowledge visiting the USA involves applying for ESTA visa waiver form that has to be applied for. A friend of mine (naturalised UK resident, born in South Africa) waited a week to get his approved (usually takes about a minute online) because of some query from years ago. Reason? Everyone who applies for one is fed into a data base to check their background. People have been sent back from the boarding gate because of convictions (even petty theft) incurred after the application but before the flight.

As for Green Cards, its more of the same and more. So when Trump plays to the gallery by saying "extreme vetting", his lack of knowledge of procedure is writ large. Bigly. Everyone not American going there is extremely vetted. I don't say its wrong, it isn't. But he talks out of his arse.

Quote from: Catsmile on May 30, 2017, 04:30:57 AM
sanctimony
noun
pretended, affected, or hypocritical religious devotion, righteousness, etc.

Obsolete. sanctity; sacredness.

I'm sticking to the facts, provided by their own Constitution that dictates the Rule of Law. Not preaching what I believe from a high horse. It's simply holding officials & politicians feet to the fire. To Uphold the oath they took from their nations. Adhering to the Rule of Law is the foundation that gives nations stability. Which in turn can create a somewhat more level playing field for its people to prosper. Ignoring Rule of Law can have the opposite effect. Giving nations special treatment only encourages bad behavior. I want them to prosper. If other nations are prosperous, they might not seek to migrated elsewhere. Which can save money on building walls, and fighting court cases, and political football arguments ad-nauseam.

I don't seek to interfere with any nations Laws or Due Process, INCLUDING THE USAs. I have to trust in my nations Due Process, even if I don't like or think the outcome is correct. To do otherwise would mean the demise of our Republic as it stands. The USAs justice system isn't swayed by what anyone believes, or what anyone thinks is right or wrong, or what anyone deems as just or unjust. Law Enforcement and Judges do their jobs, showing their work, from whence their opinions come. Outcomes can be appealed multiple times, to be overturned or upheld. With everyone showing their work, as to why, and how they decide the outcome of the case at hand. Do I believe our justice system is perfect? HELL no. On the other hand what endeavor of man is perfect?

You are the one opining from upon high about how other countries need special treatment, letting them ignore their own Constitutions & Laws. You are proposing a equivalent to political affirmative action on a sliding scale, as compared to the USA. They can do as they wish without interference, but that doesn't negate their bad behavior, nor should it negated ones opinion of said behavior.   

Lulz... MOAR!!

You didn't mind Obama ignoring US immigration law, and dictating something more to his liking when welcoming members of Mexican drug cartels and members of Latin American gangs.  You didn't mind Obama ignoring US immigration law and welcoming Syrian refugees - which was never approved by Congressional legislation.  You don't mind the Occupy/BLM/Antifa thugs violently terrorizing our cities.  You didn't mind the Clintons setting up a ''charitable foundation'', a front for collecting bribes while she was a sitting Senator, then Sec State, then presidential candidate of a major party.

But now you want to rail about a foreign leader who isn't following the Rule of Law?

You're thoughts are not even coherent.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 30, 2017, 09:02:31 PM
Do they? To my certain knowledge visiting the USA involves applying for ESTA visa waiver form that has to be applied for. A friend of mine (naturalised UK resident, born in South Africa) waited a week to get his approved (usually takes about a minute online) because of some query from years ago. Reason? Everyone who applies for one is fed into a data base to check their background. People have been sent back from the boarding gate because of convictions (even petty theft) incurred after the application but before the flight.

As for Green Cards, its more of the same and more. So when Trump plays to the gallery by saying "extreme vetting", his lack of knowledge of procedure is writ large. Bigly. Everyone not American going there is extremely vetted. I don't say its wrong, it isn't. But he talks out of his arse.

Certain of the places Trump - and most of the rest of America - wants to ban immigration from have poor or no records.  How are they ''vetted''?  And/or have a lively black market for forged documentation.  What documentation are the Syrian refugees who have been blowing up Europe carrying?  Somalians?  Afghans?  Yemanis?  I realize you want to import as many Moslems as possible - a certain percentage we know for sure are terrorists - what I can't quite figure out is why.

... he talks out of his arse.

Eek, another foreigner colluding with Democrats to overturn the results of an election. 

Quote from: Catsmile on May 30, 2017, 04:30:57 AM
... Law Enforcement and Judges do their jobs, showing their work, from whence their opinions come. Outcomes can be appealed multiple times, to be overturned or upheld. With everyone showing their work, as to why, and how they decide the outcome of the case at hand...

So you're good with the Ayatollahs of our judicial system upholding illegal activity of presidents they agree with and overturning legal activity of presidents they don't.  At least you're honest about it, sort of.

albrecht

Yeah, I have a friend who worked for DOS and first job was sent to some African hellhole to do the VISA and vetting thing (I guess like hazing, the new guys always get the crap jobs.) Problem now is that those are where we actually need veteran, skilled vetters!) They vett, especially if from certain countries. But in some case not so much or a simple check. Much of the continent doesn't have good data-bases and documents aren't to be trusted. Hell, in some places they don't even have the ROADS they had when they where colonies anymore.

Which is why Trump wants to ban, temporarily, some people from countries that are active war-zones and hotbeds of terrorism- especially considering that in many cases even identity, much less criminal background, cannot be verified. In some countries passports and government doc cannot be verified. ISIS has reportedly captured Syrian passport making material. And others have lost documents due to the war (or by themselves to assume a "refugee" status or false identity.) Although Trump is way too soft on immigration for me, this basic, sensible strategy which is perfect legal by the written law (not according to some activist judges opinions) is a good start.

The bigger problem though is the open-border and now that some of Europe is Muslim, and open to immigrants of all kinds of unsavory types, that we can have people come here who are never checked for anything or come from what, formerly, were decent countries. Like this Kenyan, living in Britain, with another family and formerly lived in The Netherlands, who wanted to fight for ISIS and then go attack some Spurs supporters. (As an aside is polygamy legal in the UK or Holland?) Wouldn't that be enough to initially deport the whole lot?

The various work and student VISAs are another matter. Too much technology being stolen via that method, though we also get talent, but also native talent might be underpaid or not hired or get into school due to the foreigners. So there is nuance there. They shouldn't be allowed to over-stay (so many do,) they should be vetted better, and they should be really vetted if coming from certain countries or studying/working in certain things. I know they are (in certain tech fields etc you need to do special background checks etc) but should be monitored better and really done well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 30, 2017, 09:05:41 PM
You didn't mind Obama ignoring US immigration law, and dictating something more to his liking when welcoming members of Mexican drug cartels and members of Latin American gangs.  You didn't mind Obama ignoring US immigration law and welcoming Syrian refugees - which was never approved by Congressional legislation.  You don't mind the Occupy/BLM/Antifa thugs violently terrorizing our cities.  You didn't mind the Clintons setting up a ''charitable foundation'', a front for collecting bribes while she was a sitting Senator, then Sec State, then presidential candidate of a major party.

But now you want to rail about a foreign leader who isn't following the Rule of Law?

You're thoughts are not even coherent.

I'm thinking Catsmile is just a sock puppet of meister. The writing styles are almost identical.  ;)

Meister_000

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2017, 10:46:51 PM
Sometimes you just have to laugh.  ;D

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869766994899468288

He finally deleted it at around 5am EST.
But, this isn't a laughing matter, and your attempting to cover it up by making light of it fools no one and is cowardice. Your boy is finally over the edge and that makes him much more dangerous than he already was. Rather than making anything "great" he's made a complete ASS of The United States too many times. I should say, YOU who voted for him and continue to defend him have DEFILED The United States. Good work, you brain-dead MORONS. (but that Pigs would Defile is only natural, isn't it.)

Meister_000

So now he's also trying to cover-it-over by trying to make a "guessing game", a joke, out of it, pretending that the original was intentional and that covfefe actually means something. FAIL! If it were originally a code-word or acronym he would not have needed to delete the original, but just add the follow-up to it. This is BS and a Lie, a panicing afterthought. It had already made the NYTimes by last night and it did not make him look good.. 

No Donny, you pulled a good-one on us. We almost thought you were Crazy there for a while -- but now it's clear you're Crazy like a Fox and this is just some more of the master's "milti-dimentional chess" jiu jitsu. Ya, right!

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2017, 09:47:44 PM
I'm thinking Catsmile is just a sock puppet of meister. The writing styles are almost identical.  ;)

Pussygrin really doesn't have style.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 31, 2017, 04:08:13 AM
He finally deleted it at around 5am EST.
But, this isn't a laughing matter, and your attempting to cover it up by making light of it fools no one and is cowardice. Your boy is finally over the edge and that makes him much more dangerous than he already was. Rather than making anything "great" he's made a complete ASS of The United States too many times. I should say, YOU who voted for him and continue to defend him have DEFILED The United States. Good work, you brain-dead MORONS. (but that Pigs would Defile is only natural, isn't it.)

Oh, I laughed.

Jackstar

Quotecovfefe

I've been ragging on peasants for their shameful lack of literacy for years, and, what... suddenly, that's now en vogue???

fuck all y'alls

albrecht

covfefe? Ha. We need Art and a guest here: a Bible Code? Some Sumerian "sandscript," as Norry would say? Or maybe Trump accidentally found Obama's, or whatever his name is, stash or thought some of the tea left over was actually tea and not "wet?" Or some counter-measure incantation to dispel the "binding" spells of the Leftist witches' covens who are creating spells against him? In any event, he need to "lay hands" on the glowing orb and gain more power.

Lilith

Covfete is a word now, we shall just have to deal with it...

I believe I can define it for you, having done intense research.

Covfete: defitintion: coverage.

I could be wrong.

source:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/31/covfefe-is-a-word-now-deal-with-it

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on May 31, 2017, 08:50:17 AM
Covfete is a word now, we shall just have to deal with it...

I believe I can define it for you, having done intense research.

Covfete: defitintion: coverage.

I could be wrong.

source:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/31/covfefe-is-a-word-now-deal-with-it

Some have said its Sumerian. But as he has little grasp of English, I think it a hell of a stretch to imagine he'll have any second language (let alone Sumerian) in his obviously huge none existent cannon of academic abilities.

In other news, no-one wants to work for him, so expect the lack of uptake to fill positions to continue for some time. Combination of things being, he doesn't trust anyone but his daughterwife (Jared is losing his gloss now he's drawing fire), won't be questioned, and fires those who do; and he's an asshole. The embarrassing press briefing with Spicer yesterday was an insight into the way Trump is so like the NK dictator:  "Okay Spicy, this is what you tell him; The relationship with Merkel is fairly incredible"

Then there's this from a woman who clearly knows the way to get on in life. Talent? Maybe. Says the right things about Trump? Absolutely!

Hope Hicks doing some serious brown nosing.

President Trump has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him. He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000. He has built great relationships throughout his life and treats everyone with respect. He is brilliant with a great sense of humor . . . and an amazing ability to make people feel special and aspire to be more than even they thought possible.