• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

The Left

Started by Dr. MD MD, July 31, 2022, 02:59:56 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 29, 2022, 10:22:41 AMWho, the fat nudist rent-boy qtard?

You, if you don't agree with me, comrade.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 29, 2022, 10:22:41 AMWho, the fat nudist rent-boy qtard?

Everyone. Everyone's a Russian agent now and if you don't believe it you're a Russian agent too. There is no escape from Borg political ideology. You WILL be assimilated.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2022, 12:45:17 PMEveryone. Everyone's a Russian agent now and if you don't believe it you're a Russian agent too. There is no escape from Borg political ideology. You WILL be assimilated.

Needs more Pride fags 🥳

pate

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 29, 2022, 02:44:55 PM

Did theythe hobo elite spell this guy's name correctly?

DaPepe seems moar likely...

WTF?

-p

WOTR

I figure these "ladies" must be left...

I was eating at subway in a rougher part of town last week. Two women come in off the street and ask for the washroom key. They go in together, and the employee knocks and informs that that they can't both be in the washroom (Given it's location, I'm guessing that they have had problems.)

They come out, stand by the door, and I hear one woman say to the other that because there is no sign posted, Subway is violating their "human rights." I don't know if they heard me laugh- but I was not subtle. You cannot just post a sign and take away "human rights" (unless it is "no unvaxxed allowed"- then it is OK.)

Anyhow, one starts live streaming, goes up to the employee, informs her that they are from Toronto and that because there is no sign, that they were violating their human rights. The employee (used to dealing with stupid people, drunk people and high people) just shrugged and I laughed again.

Great entertainment these entitled lefties are providing me. Too bad the employees were all minorities or I'm sure that I would have been treated to a round of "you are violating my human rights because you are racist."  8)

pate

Is there some kind of "gettin' hammered" fetish in the Pelosi household?

Nautical Shore?

-p

Dr. MD MD

Happy Halloween, leftards!

pate

Jen Psaki Tries to Dodge Deposition in Big Tech Censorship Lawsuit

Quote from: https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/11/07/jen-psaki-tries-to-dodge-deposition-in-big-tech-censorship-lawsuit/

Former White House press secretary Jen Psaki is attempting to quash a subpoena requiring her to testify in a lawsuit brought by the Republican attorneys general of Missouri and Louisiana alleging the federal government colluded with tech companies to suppress the First Amendment rights of Americans...

I am outraged, mainly as a Proud Missourian.

-p

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2022, 11:56:24 AM

Yeah...how is that going? Word on the street has it the building is locked up until monday. Seems ole Elon is afraid that the people he unceremoniously sacked might cause mischief if they return to collect their things...

Other theory is that some of the sacked staff oversee the security access (Card readers) to get in and as they're not there, the readers can't be maintained... I'm sure he'll sort it out with the yuge brain of his.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2022, 09:20:47 PM

I wonder what swordsman and former heroin addict Russell is saying now about Musk's takeover of Twatter? Could be 'those' who didn't want him to have it may have foreseen that Musk would sack the people who run it, alienate the advertisers who have left in droves and not have a fucking clue what to do next!

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2022, 02:04:58 PMBreitbart? Seems legit.  ;D

Okay, here is the same essential story from both CBS & ABC:

Judge turns away Psaki's effort to quash subpoena

Quote from: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/judge-turns-psakis-effort-quash-subpoena-93566407...a subpoena issued to former White House press secretary Jen Psaki that seeks her deposition in a lawsuit filed by Missouri and Louisiana...

Judge rejects former White House press secretary Jen Psaki's effort to quash subpoena

Quote from: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jen-psaki-subpoena-lawsuit-missouri-louisiana/A judge refused Friday to quash a subpoena issued to former White House press secretary Jen Psaki that seeks her deposition in a lawsuit filed by Missouri and Louisiana, alleging that the Biden administration conspired to silence conservative voices on social media...

I don't know if ABC & CBS rise to your standard of "acceptable Fake Noose outlets" or not.  I do note that I had difficulty finding similar articles on both CNN & MSNBC.

Still it appears that Psaki attempted to "DODGE A SUBPOENA FOR TESTIMONY ON COLLUSION BETWEEN THE WHITE HOUSE AND SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANIES," a judge apparently had the good sense to reject that appeal.

A simple non-rhetorical question for your simple mind, Pud:

Do you deny the FACT that Psaki attempted to dodge a subpoena?

A simple Yes or No answer will suffice, you mindless dolt.

Thank you in Advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"pate always steps up to the plate!"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on November 18, 2022, 02:47:54 PMOkay, here is the same essential story from both CBS & ABC:

Judge turns away Psaki's effort to quash subpoena

Judge rejects former White House press secretary Jen Psaki's effort to quash subpoena

I don't know if ABC & CBS rise to your standard of "acceptable Fake Noose outlets" or not.  I do note that I had difficulty finding similar articles on both CNN & MSNBC.

Still it appears that Psaki attempted to "DODGE A SUBPOENA FOR TESTIMONY ON COLLUSION BETWEEN THE WHITE HOUSE AND SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANIES," a judge apparently had the good sense to reject that appeal.

Thank you in Advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"pate always steps up to the plate!"

It's clearly a political witch hunt, horrible and nasty witch hunters after innocent people. Horrible horrible.

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2022, 02:52:18 PM
Quote from: pate on November 18, 2022, 02:47:54 PM...

A simple Yes or No answer will suffice, you mindless dolt...
It's clearly a political witch hunt, horrible and nasty witch hunters after innocent people. Horrible horrible.

-p