• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Falkie2013

Quote from: Art Bell on March 05, 2015, 10:24:12 PM
I just don't want Dave to even get a peek at my super secret master plan.

Art

And his recipe for egg salad.

And speaking of yolks, here's Noorys inbox to me about some confusion about who owns what. I was gone all day & have NO idea what-in-the-hell he means about baby pictures but he wanted me to relay it.
I thought Whitley owned Dreamland.
I'm so confused about all of this ...
:-\ ::) ???
Premrat is so broke they can't AFFORD attorneys ? WTF ?
I understand Algonquin j calhoun and rufus t flywheel might be coaxed out of retirement for the right price.

( yes I KNOW the actors are dead, but you get the point of the joke. )

george@coasttocoastam.com

8:03 PM (39 minutes ago)

to me

And you can clear up one matter…..our paralegal confused Dark Matter with Dreamland shows which we owe…..We own the old Dreamland shows WE DON’T own the darkmatter shows that were on Sirius/XM…perhaps they do, but its none of our concern. The other

Guy seems to think theres a major conspiracy here…nope it was merely a mistake….and he can keep his baby pictures. We don’t want them lol

lonevoice

Quote from: Art Bell on March 05, 2015, 10:35:37 PM
Everybody should listen very carefully to see if you can hear him hitting refresh every few seconds.

Art
Most.fun.ever. 

Stay tuned to Bellgab for the mysterious and reassuring Art Bell.

Heather Wade

The Ayahuasca Line, so people can tell their ayahuasca adventure stories.
Not the vampire line, but The Vampire Encounters Line.
The Reptilian Line.  Only for real reptilians to call in on.
The NSA Line.  Only for NSA agents to call in and tell us what they know, what they're really listening to us for, and what they've heard so far.
The Mexican Shaman Line.  For those mystical, Mexican shamans who can fly & speak in riddles.
The Clandestine Operations Line.  Only for those who are successfully pulling off covert, awesome operations none of us would likely believe.
Have you ever done a line for Possessed People?  Seems like you have, but this would be great again!
The After Life Line.  For only those on the other side to call in and tell us what it's like.  Or, maybe just have an AfterLife answering machine, and if you get anything good, you can put it on the air at your discretion.

Just brainstorming here.  8) 8) 8)

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 05, 2015, 10:44:29 PM
And his recipe for egg salad.

And spoeaking of yolks, here's Noorys inbox to me about some confusion about who owns what. I was gone all day & have NO idea what-in-the-hell he means about baby pictures but he wanted me to relay it.
I thought Whitley owned Dreamland.
I'm so confused about all of this ...
:-\ ::) ???

to me

And you can clear up one matter…..our paralegal confused Dark Matter with Dreamland shows which we owe…..We own the old Dreamland shows WE DON’T own the darkmatter shows that were on Sirius/XM…perhaps they do, but its none of our concern. The other

Guy seems to think theres a major conspiracy here…nope it was merely a mistake….and he can keep his baby pictures. We don’t want them lol

He writes like a high school girl.
Unless it's TOMMY ghost writing.

Art Bell

Hi Dave, I rest my case

Art

Falkie2013

Quote from: HorrorReporter on March 05, 2015, 10:47:41 PM
He writes like a high school girl.
Unless it's TOMMY ghost writing.

Why SHOULDN'T Tommy ghost write ? I've been told now by 3 people that Noory didn't write a word of any of his books.

Heather Wade

I put my ear right up to the tower case, and heard a faint "F5, F5, F5..."  Had to be the Nooron.

Quote from: Art Bell on March 05, 2015, 10:52:10 PM
Hi Dave, I rest my case

Art

As he'd say, Hooow aarrreee yyeeew?

Art Bell

Ok I have a idea, how about a poll at the top:

Best name for the show

Dark Matter

Midnight in the Desert

The Art Bell show

Heather Wade

Quote from: Paul on March 05, 2015, 10:36:50 PM
Sure does...    8)
Who needs TV when you have BellGab?

Seriously good times.

Needle woman

Secret agent line, that was my favorite.
Men in black line

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: HorrorReporter on March 05, 2015, 07:14:30 PM
For some reason--could be wrong--I always thought Art used a different version of the CHASE compared to the version currently in use..

Art's version had more volume compression.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Art Bell on March 05, 2015, 11:02:19 PM
Ok I have a idea, how about a poll at the top:

Best name for the show

Dark Matter

Midnight in the Desert

The Art Bell show

And for us old retro types, Kukla, Fran and Artie.  ;) ;D

popple

Art, did you have a furries and otherkin line on Dark Matter or was it just that one caller?

http://youtu.be/Pv3lyMt0-3w

Needle woman

Midnight in the desert

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on March 05, 2015, 11:05:31 PM
Art's version had more volume compression.

If you look on You Tube there are several versions of the song.

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on March 05, 2015, 07:22:07 PM
Ok, let's clear something up, I just checked with somebody who knows and "they" do own all my old shows including the ones done before the sale. However they do NOT own Dark Matter shows, so I have no idea where they came up with that. Plus I would like to stress as strongly as possible that since my dear Mother passed I own all my own baby pictures and you can damn well keep your over reaching hand off them.

Art
FTDB!

Art Bell

Also we could kick around my open song, the Chase has been fouled.

Art

Falkie2013

Quote from: (Redacted) on March 05, 2015, 10:54:29 PM
I put my ear right up to the tower case, and heard a faint "F5, F5, F5..."  Had to be the Nooron.

Noory or Tommy's computer probably actually goes ... " QX ... QX ... QX. "

jazmunda

The Haunted Object Line

The Weird Object Line - kinda like a fax you once read about a guy that found some seeds in his grandfather's possessions and when planted it sprouted a plant that's flowers smelled of and looked like rotting meat and the plant overtook the whole garden.

The Haunted Kids Line

The Imaginary Friend Line

The Ghost in the Machine Line

The Artificial Intelligence Line

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Art Bell on March 05, 2015, 11:08:04 PM

Art

How about Time by Pink Floyd.  I know you like that one for time travel related stuff but it has a certain strangeness to the intro that would make a good opener.

phrodo

Art

Can you reclaim The Oh of Pleasure from Whitley?

Heather Wade

Art

You know, Art, now that we have this opportunity to chat, I have to say that pisses me off the most about Dave & Co., that they ruined that oh, so perfect opener.  Wish you could steal it back, but that wouldn't sit right either.

The opener is important.  Let me think on this.  Meanwhile, I am sure many BellGabbers will post great ideas for you.  MV will, no doubt, suggest some of his favorite Liberace selections.  Don't worry, that just means he's hammered.

*Can someone wake MV up so we can get crackin' on this poll?   ???

Bad Grandma

Art

http://youtu.be/bAvqZsRhjwk

wait, whut?

lonevoice

Opening song suggest:

Midnight Radio - by Big Head Todd & The Monsters

http://youtu.be/V58fcvfCpeQ

jazmunda

Art

Is this off the table? ;) :P

http://youtu.be/AMT698ArSfQ

bradtech

Glad to see you posting here Art. Been waiting for the new show since Dark Matter ended.  I've always liked the style in which you interview your guests It's similar to getting into a good book, and getting sucked into the subject matter while everything else melts away. I like that you challenge the guests and ask tough questions instead of taking a nap for an hour and agreeing always. Feel like a kid before Christmas!

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 05, 2015, 10:44:29 PM

to me

How dare Dave call Art "The Other Guy". Dave's "The Other Guy" and he's "The Other Guy" for a reason. He's unrememberable. He's Dave friggin Norrie for F-word's sake. *

* My language on BellGab has changed now that we are host to royalty. :P