• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 03, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
I did tell George it was time to go FULL FALKIE...
as he had with Noory
(got his glasses paid for, didn’t he ?)

True..and Noory has Senda on speed dial.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on May 03, 2018, 06:52:47 AM
Howard University's finest

I think we need to give George a pass here.  It is a simple misunderstanding. It wasn't Howard University
but Howard College - he was taught by the sharpest Howard's around

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 03, 2018, 02:25:25 AM
Watch your keester there Ger...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFIujKvwHM

This was incredibly difficult to watch again.  It was a dark time for all of us, and we were bearing witness to The Master in his full HUMANITY, experiencing very raw, deep emotional pain.

I wonder what ever became of the person called "Time Runner."

i agree. Howard is a top university, and from his writings and podcasts, Falkie would have flunked out first semester.
Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 03, 2018, 09:05:43 AM
Yes, that guy lies are so bad. Like the wise Happier Times are Coming noted in a previous post: Some of us did real research and studies in the days before the internet. We couldn't cheat and look it up. And God knows I'm older than him and others. I don't cheat today -- so forgive me if I am wrong.

He was right. Too many cheaters these days. I rely on my aged gray matter -- so I admit fully I can be wrong. I think I recall from the 1970s that Howard University in Washington, D.C., evolved into an upper-class -- or upper-middle class -- elitist black college formed after the Civil War to give these blacks and freed slaves and their families access to higher education.

But the guy, in his younger days, integrated as some white boy (cracker) into their ranks? I suppose he even earned a place in the black fraternities? The rites of passage and hazings are rough going.

I recall those at the universities I attended many decades ago. They put plebes through hell. That Greek or Alpha symbol mark some of those frat blacks carry on their right bicep area isn't a tattoo -- it's a brand. That's right. The fraternity icon is done with a branding iron once a plebe earns a spot in their ranks. And that brand carries for life. Like the Shaolin Northern Temple monks in China earn, from what little I know.

Howard University? I never knew the racist guy was actually a "soul brother." Was Senda on the dance line on the 1970s "Soul Train" as well? Did that white boy join the line dance doing Van McCoy's "The Hustle"? (1976), If he did, I missed him doing that. Because he'd be among the few honky asses in it.

But he states he did attend or was at that university at one time. I say bullsh*t. Although, as always, I admit I could be wrong. He must have been the "token white boy" for theater -- where whites are often held in disdain.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 03, 2018, 01:58:05 PM
This was incredibly difficult to watch again.  It was a dark time for all of us, and we were bearing witness to The Master in his full HUMANITY, experiencing very raw, deep emotional pain.

I wonder what ever became of the person called "Time Runner."
what I find totally amazing is Falkie finding out he was BETRAYED...
by “TRUSTED FRIENDS”...
yet, SOON he invites them BACK !
yet, he is PARANOID about NEW FANS that want to interact OR HELP, and HE TALKS TRASH, BANISHES THEM, ACCUSES THEM OF LEAKING PRIVATE INFORMATION, OF BEING IMPOSTERS AND WORSE !
(Joey Heatherton, Asia Bell, Keith Rowland and this Tracey gal...now, does that make sense ?)

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 03, 2018, 02:37:42 PM
what I find totally amazing is Falkie finding out he was BETRAYED...
by “TRUSTED FRIENDS”...
yet, SOON he invites them BACK !
yet, he is PARANOID about NEW FANS that want to interact OR HELP, and HE TALKS TRASH, BANISHES THEM, ACCUSES THEM OF LEAKING PRIVATE INFORMATION, OF BEING IMPOSTERS AND WORSE !
(Joey Heatherton, Asia Bell, Keith Rowland and this Tracey gal...now, does that make sense ?)

Sweet Anna almost joined them...Praise be to God that didn't happen. Blessings.

yea, THIS TIME FALKIE BLEW IT !

perhaps his LAST CHANCE
AND HE BLEW IT !

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 02:38:23 PM
Sweet Anna almost joined them...Praise be to God that didn't happen. Blessings.
this was just a short list...
HOW MANY OTHER WELL INTENTIONED PEOPLE HAS HE “ALIENATED” ?
I lost count...

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 03, 2018, 02:40:13 PM
this was just a short list...
HOW MANY OTHER WELL INTENTIONED PEOPLE HAS HE “ALIENATED” ?
I lost count...

Sweet Anna almost got banned again last night...simply by mentioning her good friend from her prayer group, Marge. I'm afraid she may be too cautious at this point to return to the chat.

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 02:41:34 PM
Sweet Anna almost got banned again last night...simply by mentioning her good friend from her prayer group, Marge. I'm afraid she may be too cautious at this point to return to the chat.

Gee, I wonder why?

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 02:41:34 PM
am I right here ?
a jew (lower case j), who now professes to be an “ordained minister”...
BANS PEOPLE FOR THAT ?

I must NOT be understanding something here ?

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 02:44:32 PM
Gee, I wonder why?

Ha...I remember seeing that in the 8th grade or so with my friends at the theater...that scene freaked us out! lol Good movie actually.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 02:44:32 PM
Gee, I wonder why?

I would love to see some “LARGE MARGE” type “lady” (lower case l) witness the FAT CUNT SENDA GIVING IT TO slow KATHY in a public venue...

I would just love to see him “corrected” (in a physical way) !

LadyFish

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 03, 2018, 03:55:44 PM
am I right here ?
a jew (lower case j), who now professes to be an “ordained minister”...
BANS PEOPLE FOR THAT ?

I must NOT be understanding something here ?

Why did mention of Errin (like the Mennonites & Amish) become taboo in the chat?

Quote from: LadyFish on May 03, 2018, 04:05:51 PM
Why did mention of Errin (like the Mennonites & Amish) become taboo in the chat?
and “proselytizing”...
I think he said that wasn’t allowed...

and I just really like the...
Amish
Mennonites
Old German Baptist
(my kind of folk)

OK, Senda. Earn It. Do "The Hustle" you f*ck. Let's see it. If you make a total imbecile of yourself, then and only then will some consider contributing. Because that video could go viral on the internet. 

Don't fret copyright. It's called obvious satire. Which would be you trying to dance to this disco classic from my day. "Soul Train" it you honky!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KIAuH6Yzds

Do it. You fat honky f*ck. God knows some of us older white losers did back in the day...1976...Do It! ;D

Falkie should accept the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal savior, get baptized, join a Christian church, and tell his tale of woe there.

I'm sure he would be adopted by the congregation as a retired pauper with numerous health issues, and the funds would flow in faster than he could spend them.  Of course he'd have to convince them he's willing to do what little he can for the church and various members with health issues of their own - of course without actually doing anything (and this is where his random pain spikes would come in handy).

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2018, 05:55:39 PM
Falkie should accept the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal savior, get baptized, join a Christian church, and tell his tale of woe there.

I'm sure he would be adopted by the congregation as a retired pauper with numerous health issues, and the funds would flow in faster than he could spend them.  Of course he'd have to convince them he's willing to do what little he can for the church and various members with health issues of their own - of course without actually doing anything (and this is where his random pain spikes would come in handy).
better yet, we all know his “disability” is imaginary...
he could attend a REVIVAL and...
get “filled with the HOLY SPIRIT”...
speak in “TONGUES”...
have the “REAL PREACHER” lay some hands on him...
fall down on the ground and “FLOP AROUND”...

rise up, HEALED !
(from his imaginary “disability”)
PROVIDE HIS HUGE STACK OF PROOF OF HIS FORMER “DISABILITY”

INSTANT SUCCESS !
TRAVELING CIRCUIT, SHARING HIS TESTIMONY...
PASSING AROUND TO PLATE...
COUNTING HIS TAKE...
FREE TRAVEL FREE HOTEL FREE FREE FREE

Norm

Quote from: LadyFish on May 03, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

George firmly believes a giant UFO full of Mennonite & Amish aliens kidnapped him for a night of DNA swapping.

Honest..

to hear the FALKIEPOPOTAMUS actually say...
“nobody is above the law”
made me chuckle
SENDA cannot remember one day to the next !
SENDA “I am “judgement proof”...any judge would laugh at me being brought to a civil court”

maybe I am wrong...
but NOT all Judges have a sense of humor
and some people just do not want to inconvenience law enforcement or the courts and prefer to “work out their disagreements” privately

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

You are 100% right.

Senda has the unfortunate luck of everyone he knows being and idiot but him. So Senda would have to end up being 100% in charge of everything at the church so he could make sure donations were dispersed properly. That wouldn’t go over very well.

Also George has stated he is 100% never converting because of the Germans.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 03, 2018, 06:48:43 PM
to hear the FALKIEPOPOTAMUS actually say...
“nobody is above the law”
made me chuckle
SENDA cannot remember one day to the next !
SENDA “I am “judgement proof”...any judge would laugh at me being brought to a civil court”

maybe I am wrong...
but NOT all Judges have a sense of humor
and some people just do not want to inconvenience law enforcement or the courts and prefer to “work out their disagreements” privately

I think George’s point was he has nothing of value to be sued for that can legally be taken. His welfare can’t be taken away in California.

He has a valid point on this one.

SENDA “...and some people have no conscience”
just an observation but...
some people try to con people by making up tales about their girlfriend being robbed and assaulted by a BLACK MAN
some people throw their pet Samsquatch outside naked, and think it is funny
some people might go on a spending spree with their dead mother’s American Express card
some people might run a scam by saying it isn’t for me it’s for...
the kitties
the poor people in Puerto Rico
the poor people in Texas
The poor people in Las Vegas
some people might even go so low as to claim their girlfriend has a bleeding cooter and it could be cancer

well, you get the idea
some people are just SENDAS, FALKIES, GEORGE SENDA

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 03, 2018, 06:53:25 PM
I think George’s point was he has nothing of value to be sued for that can legally be taken. His welfare can’t be taken away in California.

He has a valid point on this one.
well, Mr. Senda might disagree with you on that one !
what about his plushie collection
what about his vast library
what about his George Forman grill
what about his valuable devices
what about his red shorts
(forget that one)
there is nothing at Casa Senda that is NOT valuable
just ask SENDA

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 03, 2018, 06:55:16 PM
SENDA “...and some people have no conscience”
just an observation but...

... some people throw their pet Samsquatch outside naked, and think it is funny...

It IS funny

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 03, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

some people throw their pet Samsquatch outside naked, and think it is funny

What?  He threw her out of the Hacienda when she was nude?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 08:17:52 PM
What?  He threw her out of the Hacienda when she was nude?
on his last LIVE
he commented how she also walks around...
NUDE
while visiting Casa Senda