• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 01, 2020, 04:53:19 PM
Get his take on based Archbishop Viganò and his letters to Trump.

For all these reasons and more, I am going to continue to attend to and to listen to the free speech platform that Michael Decon offers to the public, free of commitment or charge.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on November 01, 2020, 04:55:27 PM
For all these reasons and more, I am going to continue to attend to and to listen to the free speech platform that Michael Decon offers to the public, free of commitment or charge.

#Circleoffriends

Quote from: Jackstar on November 01, 2020, 04:55:27 PM

That's fine. Mr. Decon is a kindly sort and won't mind.  Try that with Richard C. Hoagland and he'll brand you a useless eater and issue a Hyper-dimensional, 19.5 degree fatwah on your ass. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 01, 2020, 05:26:53 PM

Stay upset.

I’m not but you’re objectively a douchebag. Fact!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 05:28:34 PM
I’m not but you’re objectively a douchebag. Fact!

You're feelings are hurt it's okay, it's understandable.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 01, 2020, 05:29:29 PM
You're feelings are hurt it's okay, it's understandable.

You obviously have such low self esteem that I guess you need to feel like you won, myke. It’s understandable.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 05:33:38 PM
You obviously have such low self esteem that I guess you need to feel like you won, myke. It’s understandable.

Why are you mad?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 01, 2020, 05:36:30 PM
Why are you mad?

I’m not. Only bulldogs and English men get mad.

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/qlXXn_di53k

In case you missed the link due to our resident tap dancer.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 02, 2020, 11:53:01 AM
In case you missed the link due to our resident tap dancer.
Canada’s Art Bell? Nice.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2020, 05:23:14 PM
FakeGayRobotVoice

I prefer it rather than having to wipe my father's ass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 02, 2020, 06:55:43 PM

I know. You’d never show him that kindness and respect...but then again you never knew him.

Corona Kitty

Have fun telling lies, lastly have fun wiping your dad's ass.  :D

Jackstar

What a remarkable thing to have developed a preference for in life.

You know this is 2020 right? The proletariats are desperate for fun tickets, they'll do anything for more of them now that their bread and circuses have been canceled.

Are you saying that paying someone to do it for you is worse, or equivalent? Let's think this over and think this through. It's a favorite subject of mine these days.

Because, reasons. How about this... Would you mind wiping ass if it was 176 million dollars a throw? Because it's just POOP, mang.

It's not like it's the c** stains of a cuckold or anything. Let's get some perspective here. In your vision are you trying to wipe his ass quickly enough for him to keep from saying "thank you" or are you trying to not do it at all and make him beg for it?

Is there extortion or blackmail involved? Where's this a situation where you just don't have any friends and can't imagine anybody to help you clean somebody's anus without their being a party involved? I would normally wouldn't do a deep dive so far onto this issue... However, while on strike, one must simply take the giggles where one finds them.

Say, I just realized... do you have the same problem with imagining wiping your mother's ass? I mean as long as you're sharing, might as well go all the way up, take it to the next level, break it down for me, Michael.

Tell me only the good things you remember about your father's poop. This is riveting forum traffic. I might need a second monitor just to keep up with this.

Or maybe you're speaking in code. At this point, what difference does it really make? You know the rules--and so do I.

I was actually part of the committee that was writing it when you were about 12 or 13. Little known fact about Jackstar; he's kind of a big deal around here, it is mostly shy.

Mostly. The other parts are turboninja. But enough about me... Let's return to focus on your concern about your father's poop. Do you have siblings? How about their poop? Have you done a show about this yet? You should be able to go on for at least about 5 minutes.

Meanwhile I saw a woman cleanse and red diaper in my paralyzed mother in 90 seconds flat. That's the last time that it took me to write this stupid forum post. just think about that the next time you're thinking about something you don't want to be thinking about doing... Jackstar could always make it worse for you. Tell that one to your dad when you're dealing with it I'm sure he'll appreciate the distraction.

Or, perhaps not. I can say with any authority until... well, wait. Has your dad ever shit the bed? I should have asked that question at first. That could change everything.

I would have been happier wiping your father's ass than writing all this dribble. However, at least I'm not using hashtags.

#Dior
#Fashion
#ALL_SHALL_HAIL_THE_QUINCUNX

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2020, 05:23:14 PM
FakeGayRobotVoice

Don't you have any respect for yourself? Put a little mustard on it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 02, 2020, 07:13:17 PM
Don't you have any respect for yourself? Put a little mustard on it.

#FakeGayRobotVoice

There, now it’s Rubini quality for you and the missus.

P.S. Just trying to keep up with your level of apathy. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on November 02, 2020, 07:12:21 PM
What a remarkable thing to have developed a preference for in life.

You know this is 2020 right? The proletariats are desperate for fun tickets, they'll do anything for more of them now that their bread and circuses have been canceled.

Are you saying that paying someone to do it for you is worse, or equivalent? Let's think this over and think this through. It's a favorite subject of mine these days.

Because, reasons. How about this... Would you mind wiping ass if it was 176 million dollars a throw? Because it's just POOP, mang.

It's not like it's the c** stains of a cuckold or anything. Let's get some perspective here. In your vision are you trying to wipe his ass quickly enough for him to keep from saying "thank you" or are you trying to not do it at all and make him beg for it?

Is there extortion or blackmail involved? Where's this a situation where you just don't have any friends and can't imagine anybody to help you clean somebody's anus without their being a party involved? I would normally wouldn't do a deep dive so far onto this issue... However, while on strike, one must simply take the giggles where one finds them.

Say, I just realized... do you have the same problem with imagining wiping your mother's ass? I mean as long as you're sharing, might as well go all the way up, take it to the next level, break it down for me, Michael.

Tell me only the good things you remember about your father's poop. This is riveting forum traffic. I might need a second monitor just to keep up with this.

Or maybe you're speaking in code. At this point, what difference does it really make? You know the rules--and so do I.

I was actually part of the committee that was writing it when you were about 12 or 13. Little known fact about Jackstar; he's kind of a big deal around here, it is mostly shy.

Mostly. The other parts are turboninja. But enough about me... Let's return to focus on your concern about your father's poop. Do you have siblings? How about their poop? Have you done a show about this yet? You should be able to go on for at least about 5 minutes.

Meanwhile I saw a woman cleanse and red diaper in my paralyzed mother in 90 seconds flat. That's the last time that it took me to write this stupid forum post. just think about that the next time you're thinking about something you don't want to be thinking about doing... Jackstar could always make it worse for you. Tell that one to your dad when you're dealing with it I'm sure he'll appreciate the distraction.

Or, perhaps not. I can say with any authority until... well, wait. Has your dad ever shit the bed? I should have asked that question at first. That could change everything.

I would have been happier wiping your father's ass than writing all this dribble. However, at least I'm not using hashtags.

#Dior
#Fashion
#ALL_SHALL_HAIL_THE_QUINCUNX

I Had no clue so many scat lovers posted here, have fun rolling in feces boys.

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 01, 2020, 05:01:38 PM
#Circleoffriends

*laughs* What could go wrong? You have thought of everything. So I want one of them wipe your father's ass? I'd probably do it for you and I'm not even in a circle--y'all are all in orbit.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2020, 07:15:19 PM
Rubini quality for you and the missus.

Shhhh, no sneak preview for you, only tears now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 02, 2020, 07:16:56 PM
Shhhh, no sneak preview for you, only tears now.

They must be your tears. I’m too bored by you, your GF, your gay buddy, myke and Rubini to cry.

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 02, 2020, 07:15:24 PM
have fun rolling in feces boys.

That screed should keep them busy for hours. Meanwhile, I have arranged all this, just to have a few moments alone with you.

Feel free to decline--the sooner, the better. If I end the turn with no cards in hand, I get to draw seven extra. A cute little strategy manuever I picked up while back in 'Nam.

Say, Michael--do you like movies about algorithms? I'll take my answer off the air. I got to move on to another reprogramming station. Sadly, the strike doesn't run itself.