• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

popple

Jorch brings up putin flexing his muscles and his guest asks him to leave that part out.

pate

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 29, 2014, 11:50:44 PM
"They put him in a self-induced coma."

That was a good one, I think it deserves the coveted top-right position.  Plus it was recent enough that it shouldn't be too hard to find and get the audio clip....

popple

Jorch is the master of the self-induced coma.

zeebo

That reminds me of when a caller thanked George for being a cure for insomnia, and neither one of them got it.

Gosh I miss Art.

Noory is so fucking horrible. How can premier keep him on so long.

Seriously I harp on it all the time but it baffles me

Art bell - 10 million
Jorch - 3.25 million

How can premier be happy? Baffling!

What the hell is old man Hilly Rose up to? He was a million times better than Noory.
There are others who could host too. Noory just sucks!

jazmunda

Quote from: popple on April 30, 2014, 11:16:09 PM
Jorch talking about baby monitors catching fire and hurting babies.

Falkie will be turning over in his BellGab grave.

Too soon?

zeebo

Quote from: popple on April 30, 2014, 11:16:09 PM
Jorch talking about baby monitors...

The thing he can't figure out, is why babies need computers in the first place, and the monitors must be really small right?

Immy

Imagine if a mean Einstein baby had a computer.  :o

Immy

Jorch is "that's right"-ing everything the well-spoken, intelligent Cohen is saying. How could he possibly know anything this Russian expert does? Answer: he doesn't. What a sucky, sucky phony!

zeebo

Quote from: Immy on May 01, 2014, 12:13:15 AM
..How could he possibly know anything this Russian expert does? ...

He had Russian dressing on his mini-mart salad once.

Designx

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 30, 2014, 11:46:52 PM
Gosh I miss Art.

Noory is so fucking horrible. How can premier keep him on so long.

Seriously I harp on it all the time but it baffles me

Art bell - 10 million
Jorch - 3.25 million

How can premier be happy? Baffling!

What the hell is old man Hilly Rose up to? He was a million times better than Noory.
There are others who could host too. Noory just sucks!

I'm convinced George works for free but gets a cut of the advertising and whatever herbal natural junk he hawks. You wonder why he's moving Coast towards self help/new age/natural herbal cure - it's all about money in the pocket. How long before Noory sells his own placebo herbal junk under his name on Coast?

MrHippie

Quote from: zeebo on April 30, 2014, 11:42:11 PM
That reminds me of when a caller thanked George for being a cure for insomnia, and neither one of them got it.
+1

popple

"putin is a strange guy. i mean he jumps on his horse with his shirt off and sends it out to the media. IT'S JUST WEIRD"

Jorch acting like he wouldn't do the same. That P90X aint gonna complete itself.

"he's pretty well toned through the chest and the arms. he's been pumpin for a long time" - guest
"he's been pumping" - jorch

Putin90X ?

dahighyeti

Really good first guest, and so rarely do decent callers dial in (although I suppose that depends on how hokey the topic is).

Still embarrassing hearing George try to keep up with the guest, but he was slightly more competent than usual.

UFQuack

Jorch Noory just called Tom Brokaw a "good guy"? So much for Jorch's anti-establishment media stance.

Guy From V

Wow.  Tonight was one for the books purely from a "I want to punch George for being George but just more annoying" standpoint for me.

bsbishop

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 30, 2014, 02:15:42 PM
Ratings were at an all time high for a Noory hosted show, that night.

The sad thing is that ratings had to have peaked just as Noory took the reigns. It has to have been a fairly steady decline right up until the last few years where I'd guess it's dropped off at a sharper angle.

I just refuse to listen now. The guests are horrible. Noory is horrible. Even if you get a guest host you still end up with crappy guests.

It's not even a mediocre show where you could look back and say, "yeah, it's not what it was in it's glory days but it's still OK." No, it's a shit show. Even past Noory (like 5+ years ago) is better than this. Dead air is better than this.

Quote from: Guy From V on May 01, 2014, 03:08:48 AM
Wow.  Tonight was one for the books purely from a "I want to punch George for being George but just more annoying" standpoint for me.

It was so sad to hear how desperate he was to try to include himself as a journalist.
Yet another night of a fascinating guest and interview potential--the guy beat cancer after his son said 'get up daddy'.. that's cool. But George ruined it with his questions.

ItsOver

Where's Valdez?  I miss  the excellent recaps of Jorch's nightly disaster.  Has Jorch become too much for even Valdez to tolerate?  If so, welcome to the  ever-growing crowd. 

To make matters worse, it's the first of the month again.  Won't this Sunday night be grand. ::)

NoMoreNoory

Anyone catch Joorch introduce his first guest as a 'Profesher of Russen'?

Izintit?

Quote from: MrHippie on April 30, 2014, 06:07:20 PM
I will listen to George sometimes for the laughs he provides with his self absorption and ineptitude and he did not disappoint this week.

LOVED the reporting on the Internet Explorer hack. He called I.E  "the internet explorer program" and hackers will "seep into your computer" with "mollware".

George felt compelled to refer to "that Twilight Zone movie about Death visiting an old lady" with another guest whose topic was the afterlife.  Wasn't a movie but an episode from the classic tv show. And as the guest continued on George interrupted her after a few minutes of Googling instead of listening to and responding to his guest, "and Robert Redford played Death". Classic Nooron.

On another show George let us know that Sunspots are happening  and they are causing tornadoes that caused George to have a 'bumpy ride" on an airplane.  All roads lead to George.

And can someone confirm that as George was introducing his second guest going into hour three on Tuesday night that he had trouble swallowing or something and actually said on air "I'm choking".
Very good post! For all you haters out there this is how you listen to Noory. This guy gets it.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 01, 2014, 08:05:23 AM
Anyone catch Joorch introduce his first guest as a 'Profesher of Russen'?
That reminds me of the Noory parody with Dr. Pavlov Shmavlov:

http://www.borgus.com/mp3/borgus-noory.mp3

FallenSeraph

I liked last night's show. Both guests were compelling. Then there was that one caller who talked for 30 minutes about going off opiates cold-turkey and finally falling in love but with a woman who lived in a state where he couldn't get his new magical drug (??) so he had to go back ON opiates and blah blah blah until I wanted to yell, "GONG! NEXT!"

I might buy Brad Gilbert's â€" oops, I mean Bhava Ram's â€" "Warrior Pose" book. But then I made the mistake of looking at his website and kind of wished I hadn't. Why is he trying to look like Bill Lumbergh from Office Space?

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

FallenSeraph

And speaking of Bhava Ram's website, is this really necessary?

[attachimg=1]

No need for that, man. We believe you. Seriously.

And this:

[attachimg=2]

YOU STOP THAT, BRAD! We don't wanna see that!

I think I'm going to have to make up a new rule: "Don't ever look at the guest's website." If, perchance, I do happen to scrape any joy out of C2C, the guest's website usually kills it for me.

And as for tonight's show, well:

Alien & Military Abductions
Date:   05-01-14
Host:   George Noory
Guests:   Melinda Leslie
Expert in the alien abduction phenomena and abductee, Melinda Leslie, will discuss her latest work with seeing UFOs with night vision goggles, and the consistent sightings happening in the skies. She'll also share her case research and personal experiences of being interrogated, followed, and re-abducted and reverse engineered by covert operatives following her alien abduction. Melinda says these cases often "ramp up" to include being recruiting to become "super-soldiers" and used in other operations.

Super-soldiers. Oh yeah. Go on with your reverse-engineered self, Melinda!

I'm just glad C2C hasn't done a show with multiple guests advising "how to flip houses".

Izintit?

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 01, 2014, 12:09:19 PM

[attachimg=1]

And this:

[attachimg=2]

I think I'm going to have to make up a new rule: "Don't ever look at the guest's website." If, perchance, I do happen to scrape any joy out of C2C, the guest's website usually kills it for me.

And as for tonight's show, well:

Expert in the alien abduction phenomena and abductee, Melinda Leslie, will discuss her latest work with seeing UFOs with night vision goggles, and the consistent sightings happening in the skies. She'll also share her case research and personal experiences of being interrogated, followed, and re-abducted and reverse engineered by covert operatives following her alien abduction. Melinda says these cases often "ramp up" to include being recruiting to become "super-soldiers" and used in other operations.

That top photo is begging for a Noory head.

wr250

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 01, 2014, 12:19:08 PM
I'm just glad C2C hasn't done a show with multiple guests advising "".

dont give them any ideas, idea removed

George Drooly

Quote from: wr250 on May 01, 2014, 12:20:08 PM
ideas removed

Ah, you've succinctly identified the theme, the essence, of every show George has hosted

Jackstar

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 01, 2014, 12:09:19 PM

[attachimg=1]

And this:

[attachimg=2]

Agree to disagree.

QuoteAnd as for tonight's show, well:

Electric Six - Night Vision lighting demo

http://youtu.be/CrUiPeSEX40

Happy Birthday!