• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Wonderful job!

Started by IvannZ, June 04, 2012, 05:00:05 AM

Is IvannZ a plant from Premiere, or possibly George himself?

Yes
5 (41.7%)
Probably
3 (25%)
Definitely George
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

IvannZ

If you have not heard the show George did last night called Prophecy of the Popes then do yourself a favor and try to download a copy. It was absolutely one of the best topics and shows George has ever done. The validity of the subject matter makes this topic have a lot of credibility. And George as usual did an excellent job in the interview. It gives you alot to think about, yes it was that thought provoking a show last night. I think Coast fans around the world would not be dissappointed.

Frys Girl

Quote from: IvannZ on June 04, 2012, 05:00:05 AM
If you have not heard the show George did last night called Prophecy of the Popes then do yourself a favor and try to download a copy. It was absolutely one of the best topics and shows George has ever done. The validity of the subject matter makes this topic have a lot of credibility. And George as usual did an excellent job in the interview. It gives you alot to think about, yes it was that thought provoking a show last night. I think Coast fans around the world would not be dissappointed.
could you provide a podcast for us to consider? Most radio shows give free podcasts. George Noory's parent company is such a bunch of penny pinchers that they don't offer podcasts for free. Maybe they know the show is that bad, and they'd rather just squeeze the small base that they have? You may have confidence in the show, but neither George nor his bosses do.

the show is on at 1 AM on the east coast, where I live. you'd think they'd tease people with podcasts to get them to listen. Coast to toast AM is a scam.

stevesh

It's OK, Tom Horn. You can use your real name here.

Sardondi

Heh. Who else thinks this IP address comes back to @coasttocoastam.com?

Wild Card Guy

HI, TOM! Wow! What an honor to have an honest to goodness Coast to Coast PRODUCER come on this forum! We know it couldn't be George; words such as "validity" and "credibility" are not in his range.

Oh, and by the way, Tom, it's "a lot", not "alot", and it's "disappointed", not "dissappointed". How refreshing it is to see that illiteracy and Coast are consistent.

Quote from: Wild Card Guy on June 04, 2012, 10:45:02 AM
HI, TOM! Wow! What an honor to have an honest to goodness Coast to Coast PRODUCER come on this forum! We know it couldn't be George; words such as "validity" and "credibility" are not in his range.

Oh, and by the way, Tom, it's "a lot", not "alot", and it's "disappointed", not "dissappointed". How refreshing it is to see that illiteracy and Coast are consistent.

wouldn't be the first time they sent their people lurking...

MV/Liberace!

the IP address is from china, haha.

I think this forum gets trolled quite a bit

Sardondi

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2012, 11:31:30 AM
the IP address is from china, haha.

That's only the relay station.  ;)

analog kid

Clear Channel pays people to call into their radio shows. Maybe they pay people to spam the internet.

coaster

I think we found out who the troll is.

The General

A quick read through of IvannZ other posts is certainly enlightening.

Quote from: Sardondi on June 04, 2012, 09:36:55 AM
Heh. Who else thinks this IP address comes back to @coasttocoastam.com?

Raises hand.

My first clue:
Quote... As usual George did an excellent job

11angeleyes11

I am sooo happy that I am a Coast Insider.  I have that show and can listen and listen and listen again.  I will never wear it out.  It will be a Coast Classic in no time.   

It is far too modest to restrict Coast and George fans to around the world.  All across the universe and through the milkyway the sounds of George's voice resonates's as the questions of the ages are asked.  To many not of this planet who know him as a mere mortal, he may be thought to be a God.  He does not disappoint.

I too partake of the Carnavora Coolade.

Sardondi

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2012, 01:31:29 PM

probably using TOR.

Because the world needs to be made safe for Silk Road....

Grimace

THIS IS GONNA BE ONE OF THOSE CLASSIC COAST TO COAST SHOWS.

Told you, this was gonna turn out to be one of those CLASSIC coast to coast shows.

For just 25 cents a day, you ca.....

Zzzzzzzzzzz....

Sleepwalker

Say Goodnight, George.