• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's World

Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on December 05, 2020, 02:58:41 AM
You are loved and extremely treasured!

Take the treasure, Love. Shove it up your friend's ass and send what doesn't fit to the junkie psychos that fill your Cash App Contact List.

Aquanautilla

ILMLAAWI. Thanks for telling me about your brand. It looks ancient and intensely personal, so I won't bother asking what the fucking goddamn hell you and your little gang of bastard shithead friends are talking about.

I'm simply not invited to those kinds of parties. And they ain't all that little, are they? I'll take my answer on the air. Did your mentor teach you how to do that yet? I'm kind of busy with all this emergency flexing--Activated--so if you would like to get started learning how to use Goldwave, I'm sure you can find a helpful video on your kids' YouTube tablet.

🧜‍♀️⭐🧜‍♀️⭐🧜‍♀️⭐🧜‍♀️

I'm not going to lie, this airline's branding is pretty gay, but this branding is potent. I kind of feel like forcing myself to suck my own dick. Kudos.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on October 01, 2019, 10:37:35 AM
Please re-post here. I advise never trusting your IP or browser viewing or posting at their website with loons like Metron, etc.

Welcome to Amateur Hour.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 07, 2020, 02:57:27 AM

https://youtu.be/6ySolzCRg2s

Dear, sweet bunny, it was so good to see you!  I am sorry I stabbed you in the back.  I did not mean to.

It is true, I do appreciate ZAZA's work as I know you have in the past.  I have never laughed harder -- true euphoric belly laughs -- than when he goes off on someone, and it hardly seems fair to dislike him just because he comes at you, or at me.  He is like God's holy and refining fire, consuming the dross of ego and leaving only the pure gold of heart, and we each must stand on our own two feet before him.

As for Michael Decon, I think he has a big, expansive heart under there.  It may be you are right I am silly and  shallow and will pant like a stupid little puppy if somebody like him pats me on the head once in a while, with a loyalty to match, but it would be inauthentic to pretend I do not thoroughly appreciate him.

None of that diminishes my love for you and your work in the slightest.  You know bellgab is a tough crowd with an endless supply of soft tomatoes and a solid effort will never get any more than a shrug here (except for bateman, strangely, who everyone licks reflexively but I thought was kind of a weenie), but you are an invigorating force, dangerously profligate with your affection, for the forum which would otherwise be taken up with old-man grousing, a perfect foil for MV on the gabcast, and I always look forward to seeing your cute little smiling face down in the corner of the screen.

Yours ever, kdubb

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 08, 2020, 12:44:40 AM

I will respond to this lovely post verbally, in a forthcoming AzzCast.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 08, 2020, 03:48:01 AM
I will respond to this lovely post verbally, in a forthcoming AzzCast.

I like your hat, bunny.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 08, 2020, 09:08:55 AM
I like your hat, bunny.

A Braves hat? You truly are lost on this hat thing, aren't you? Braves and not even retro Braves. Ick.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2020, 09:27:03 AM
A Braves hat? You truly are lost on this hat thing, aren't you? Braves and not even retro Braves. Ick.

Now you are just taunting me!  It very plainly says "Brooklyn" on it, and even I know the Braves are in Atlanta.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 08, 2020, 09:44:41 AM
Now you are just taunting me!  It very plainly says "Brooklyn" on it, and even I know the Braves are in Atlanta.

Ahhh. The video. My bad. I was looking at the hat in the avatar [which he's changed]. Azzarae is a man of many hats!

If you are gonna rock a Braves hat, ya gotta go old school:

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2020, 10:00:12 AM
Ahhh. The video. My bad. I was looking at the hat in the avatar [which he's changed]. Azzarae is a man of many hats!

If you are gonna rock a Braves hat, ya gotta go old school:

Do you have any comments on the flat brim?  I find the flat brim jaunty daring, and particularly becoming when worn boldly in defiance of convention, as here.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 08, 2020, 10:10:12 AM
Do you have any comments on the flat brim?  I find the flat brim jaunty daring, and particularly becoming when worn boldly in defiance of convention, as here.

I'm not a fan of the flat brims. To my eye they look stupid and the flat brim would not be as effective at keeping the sun out of your eyes - which is the point. I realize that times change and they are really more of a homage to the original ball caps than anything - whether the wearers know it or not.

I don't hate them as much as I do the modern pants though. They go right down to the cleats and look like total shit:

I am blessed that back in the day when I played the game, i got to rock the bitchin' stirrups and sannies:

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2020, 10:29:02 AM
I don't hate them as much as I do the modern pants though. They go right down to the cleats and look like total shit:

I am blessed that back in the day when I played the game, i got to rock the bitchin' stirrups and sannies:

OH gosh those modern pants are dreadful!  It would figure that, as far as trends go, baseball is exactly out of phase with style.  Men's fashion been all about the ankle now for close on a decade, from sockless to skinny jeans to old-school joggers with elastic cuffs to the daringly short pants that show an inch or two of pure white sock worn by the terribly stylish, and only the hopelessly frowsty go about with fabric flapping around down there. 

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 08, 2020, 10:52:22 AM
OH gosh those modern pants are dreadful!  It would figure that, as far as trends go, baseball is exactly out of phase with style.  Men's fashion been all about the ankle now for close on a decade, from sockless to skinny jeans to old-school joggers with elastic cuffs to the daringly short pants that show an inch or two of pure white sock worn by the terribly stylish, and only the hopelessly frowsty go about with fabric flapping around down there.

Odious is not too strong of a word for them. S & S's forever!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2020, 10:59:05 AM
Odious is not too strong of a word for them. S & S's forever!

The irony is that, had they hung on to it for a few more years, it would be a very fashionable silhouette.  There were men in stirrup pants on the runway only two years ago at Tom Ford.

There is a name for this phenomenon -- I forget what it is -- where inherently conservative or bureaucratic entities change their institutional styles just before they become trendy again.

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2020, 10:29:02 AM

Gawd, I hated the stirrup-socks:  the seam on the bottom of my foot was damn uncomfortable most of the time, and distinctly painful at others... just try taking a shoe off in the outfield in the middle of a game to fix that shit and feel the wrath of team-mates, umpires and pretty much anyone in the crowd...  They did look cool though, maybe my team supplied cheap stirrup socks and there were better constructed ones out there?  All I know is mine sucked, and I hated wearing them.

-p

! pate also played the positions of 1st base, short-stop, catcher and pitcher.

WOTR

Quote from: pate on December 08, 2020, 12:13:51 PM
Gawd, I hated the stirrup-socks:  the seam on the bottom of my foot was damn uncomfortable most of the time, and distinctly painful at others... just try taking a shoe off in the outfield in the middle of a game to fix that shit and feel the wrath of team-mates, umpires and pretty much anyone in the crowd...  They did look cool though, maybe my team supplied cheap stirrup socks and there were better constructed ones out there?  All I know is mine sucked, and I hated wearing them.

-p

! pate also played the positions of 1st base, short-stop, catcher and pitcher.

Did you just unintentionally admit to Bellgab that you have had flat feet / fallen arches since you were a young man? I'm sure that somebody is putting that fact in a spreadsheet for future reference.  ;)

Quote from: WOTR on December 08, 2020, 01:46:51 PM
Did you just unintentionally admit to Bellgab that you have had flat fee / fallen arches since you were a young man? I'm sure that somebody is putting that fact in a spreadsheet for future reference.  ;)

That or pate had Lincoln Logs in his shoe.

pate

Quote from: WOTR on December 08, 2020, 01:46:51 PM
Did you just unintentionally admit to Bellgab that you have had flat feet / fallen arches since you were a young man? I'm sure that somebody is putting that fact in a spreadsheet for future reference.  ;)

I don't think the Army would have let me in with flat feet/fallen arches...  What I was getting at was the cheap/low quality stirrup socks I was issued for my Little League Championship Team's uniform had a poorly sewn seam that was the size of a smallish walnut or big pecan, and this seam perfectly lined up with the top of the arch of my foot.  I encourage you to take a small walnut or large pecan, tape it to the underside of your foot (right on the top of under the arch), cram that foot into a shoe and try to run around in the outfield of a baseball field.  Also, you are only allowed to 1 pecan or walnut, so pick your poison, left or right, and go run around.

As I recall that summer of pain, it occurs to me that it was only one of the pair of stirrup socks that afflicted me;  I think I preferred to have it on my right foot as apparently my left foot was more "sensitive" to pain.  Also, on the placement of the pecan or small walnut in your shoe:  try to put it in on the "inner" side of the arch of your foot where there is a natural cavity that is almost, but not quite big enough for it:  then go run at minimum a quarter of a mile if not two.  Maybe simulate a jumping catch, being sure to use the foot that the walnut/pecan is with as the jump-off foot.

Of course, me being me I chose not to tell anybody about this defective sock and toughed it out.  Or maybe the coach told me to suck it up early on when I bitched about it, and that is what I did.  I do remember the pain though, and that was my last year playing baseball.  I think I still have our championship trophy somewhere...

So yes, go get yourself a small walnut or largish pecan and try it out in your shoe!  PLEASE.

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on December 08, 2020, 03:21:22 PM
I don't think the Army would have let me in with flat feet/fallen arches...  What I was getting at was the cheap/low quality stirrup socks I was issued for my Little League Championship Team's uniform had a poorly sewn seam that was the size of a smallish walnut or big pecan, and this seam perfectly lined up with the top of the arch of my foot.  I encourage you to take a small walnut or large pecan, tape it to the underside of your foot (right on the top of the arch), cram that foot into a shoe and try to run around in the outfield of a baseball field.  Also, you are only allowed to 1 pecan or walnut, so pick your poison, left or right, and go run around.

As I recall that summer of pain, it occurs to me that it was only one of the pair of stirrup socks that afflicted me;  I think I preferred to have it on my right foot as apparently my left foot was more "sensitive" to pain.  Also, on the placement of the pecan or small walnut in your shoe:  try to put in on in "inner" side of the arch of your foot where there is a natural cavity that is almost, but not quite big enough for it, then go run at minimum a quarter of a mile if not two.  Maybe simulate a jumping catch, being sure to use the foot that the walnut/pecan is with as the jump-off foot.

Of course, me being me I chose not to tell anybody about this defective sock and toughed it out.  Or maybe the coach told me to suck it up early on when I bitched about it, and that is what I did.  I do remember the pain though, and that was my last year playing baseball.  I think I still have our championship trophy somewhere...

So yes, go get yourself a small walnut or largish pecan and try it out in your shoe!  PLEASE.

-p

At the risk of triggering a flood of posts of the same music video, aren’t you forgetting someone, pate? The hobo elite are watching...documenting. They know!

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2020, 03:25:23 PM
At the risk of triggering a flood of posts of the same music video, aren’t you forgetting someone, pate? The hobo elite are watching...documenting. They know!

I have no idea what you are referring to there, but I encourage the hobo elite to place a large pecan or small walnut in their shoe before doing any running, jumping, sprints and other such maneuvers.

You should try it, too:  it develops intestinal fortitude.  But only if you do not show pain, allow it to affect your athletic performance or bitch about it while you are engaged in running, jumping and performing sprints.

-p

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2020, 03:25:23 PM

And another thing:  You are allowed to talk about it only after approximately thirty years have elapsed.

-p

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on December 08, 2020, 03:21:22 PM

-p

I'll look into this. I'll be honest: I haven't ruled that out past 96.55%, and that last 3.45% really matters here.

For Great Science & Service!

-j*

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2020, 10:59:05 AM
S & S's forever!

Hello, look, read, read: I love all of you very much as my family... but I got to let you know, you guys are all pretty f****** gay with this s***.

Semper fi.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 08, 2020, 09:39:37 AM

ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ

I haven't listened to this podcast, nor the two that preceded it, but I plan to, just as soon as those little sent messages in Voxer flip over into "Delivered" and then "Read."

You'll recall that you stated in public that you talk to me "a lot." It is now time to publicly disclose that... was never true.

This affidavit is exciting, isn't it?

Jackstar

Nyewalker

Quote from: Jackstar on December 08, 2020, 03:49:06 PM
I haven't listened to this podcast,

He's starting to sound like Decon ....

Jackstar

Quote from: Nyewalker on December 08, 2020, 04:00:57 PM
He's starting to sound like Decon ....

I fucking love Michael Decon. I am beyond flattered.

Thanks!