• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Belles

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on November 17, 2016, 01:02:39 AM
Still broadcasting, for another hour yet I think.  It's 5hrs live, then podcasts down to 3hrs without breaks.

Yup, the news break is over, Clyde is still broadcasting live.

Thanks Brig.

Nobody

Quote from: bateman on November 17, 2016, 01:27:59 AM
I understand the show is very popular in Zaire. Surprised the phones weren't ringing off the hook.

Yes, it seems that most radio listeners in the DRC have abandoned the BBC World Service in favour of the smooth, flawless Received Pronunciation that has become such a byword on MITD.  Who can blame them?

dan7800

Last night when Heather started freaking out about a lack of callers was pretty bad. I've defended her quite a bit, but last night wasn't good.

There are so many paranormal shows out there, why cant ONE be good?

You know it's bad when the show's host reveals that she had an extratere-sh-trial implant and nobody notices

It's approaching Falkie levels of pathos

Nobody

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on November 17, 2016, 09:48:26 AM
You know it's bad when the show's host reveals that she had an extratere-sh-trial implant and nobody notices

Ah, you heard that bit too, eh?

I would like to believe that Heather believes she had an alien implant, but, speaking for myself, the whole story had a sordid, gotta-get-those-ratings-up-somehow feel to it.  The fact that she is trotting it out just now after being on the air for nearly a year made it a little too convenient to believe.

(I hope for Heather's own sake that I am alone in thinking this.)

I'm sure this isn't going to sound very nice, but: I am convinced the only thing that can save the show at this point is if it becomes a self-parody.  Sure, right now it is "so bad it's bad." However, if it could turn the corner and become "so bad it's good," it might actually become listenable.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on November 17, 2016, 12:13:43 AM
(Redacted) aka Heather Wade is a whore. Prove it otherwise I dare you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGyHIV3-DDE

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: akwilly on November 17, 2016, 12:20:43 AM
There is just something about women that live in the desert that turns me off. They kinda look dried out and perhaps sandy.

heh heh

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 17, 2016, 03:34:16 PM

I've reached my limits... that's all I can muster at the moment -she is not providing any intellectual stimuli

You could hear her slowly starting to have a mini freak out.  Soul crushing stuff for her I am sure.

theONE

Quote from: theONE on November 17, 2016, 12:13:43 AM
(Redacted) aka Heather Wade is a whore. Prove it otherwise I dare you

Quote from: mv on November 17, 2016, 03:34:16 PM

Quote from: theONE on November 17, 2016, 03:49:58 PM
I've reached my limits... that's all I can muster at the moment -she is not providing any intellectual stimuli

Let me defend my statement in my first post, by quoting this first:

1/. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/whore
whore
1. A prostitute.
2. Often Offensive A person considered sexually promiscuous.
*3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
intr.v. whored, whor·ing, whores
1. To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
2. To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.
3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.
Phrasal Verb:
whore out
*1. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.
2. To offer (oneself or another) for sexual activity in exchange for money or personal gain.
*3. To exploit (someone or something) crassly or unscrupulously for personal gain.

2/. https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/whore

In the original sense, a whore is a prostitute: someone who has sex for money.
The word has since broadened to mean anyone who is money-hungry.
Whores traditionally whored their bodies out for money.
*. But today a whore can be a person that compromises himself in any kind of way for monetary gain.

...now my reasoning is this, considering how very active (Redacted) aka-Heather Wade was here constantly criticizing how awful
George Noory was ,how he ruined the C2C Show that Art Bell build, how George Noory had shitty guests, how George Noory
couldn't pronounce words and names of his guests properly, how stupid the callers to his show were and how they were kissing his ass

If you take all that and apply them one by one to Heather Wade her criticisms of George Noory will match 100% Heather Wade.

And Heather Wade is awful as a radio host, we all know that !!!.
And she did ruined the MITD Show that Art Bell build.
And she also does have shitty guests on her show.
And she can not pronounce words and guests names properly.
And callers to her show are stupid and kissing her ass all the time

...so going by the definition of the word: whore I give above ,I do think that Heather Wade did whored herself,
that she did whored her principles, that she become 100% what she was so aggressively criticizing in George Noory
...some people were suggesting that Art Bell is her real father... but I like to suggest maybe George Noory is her father
she has so much in common with him... and I'm not even joking !!

Hog

Quote from: theONE on November 17, 2016, 08:37:38 PM

whore
1. A prostitute.
Phrasal Verb:
whore out
2. To offer (oneself or another) for sexual activity in exchange for money or personal gain.
*3. To exploit (someone or something) crassly or unscrupulously for personal gain.

*. But today a whore can be a person that compromises himself in any kind of way for monetary gain.

...now my reasoning is this, considering how very active (Redacted) aka-Heather Wade was here constantly criticizing how awful
George Noory was ,how he ruined the C2C Show that Art Bell build, how George Noory had shitty guests, how George Noory
couldn't pronounce words and names of his guests properly, how stupid the callers to his show were and how they were kissing his ass

If you take all that and apply them one by one to Heather Wade her criticisms of George Noory will match 100% Heather Wade.

...so going by the definition of the word: whore I give above ,I do think that Heather Wade did whored herself,
that she did whored her principles, that she become 100% what she was so aggressively criticizing in George Noory
...some people were suggesting that Art Bell is her real father... but I like to suggest maybe George Noory is her father
EAT MORE FIBER, you get all bunged up and then we have to read it here on Bellgab. 

peace
Hog

aldousburbank

whore
1. A prostitute.
Phrasal Verb:
whore out

pate

Quote from: theONE
Let me defend my statement in my first post, by quoting this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMIB_bnFCcg

THEIR alim-NOONIAN (khan?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMNtWQhZCo

+1

theONE

Quote from: Hog on November 17, 2016, 09:50:40 PM
EAT MORE FIBER, you get all bunged up and then we have to read it here on Bellgab. 

peace
Hog

prove any of my points wrong !! -or- STFU, -or- go and lick Heather's ass

theONE

Quote from: pate on November 17, 2016, 10:02:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMIB_bnFCcg

THEIR alim-NOONIAN (khan?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMNtWQhZCo

+1
sorry but I don't have time to even click never mind to watch all those videos people are posting here in response to my posts
if you can type something it will be easier and faster to read...just don't type in bobo17 style like you did in the past

Nobody

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on November 17, 2016, 07:43:19 PM
You could hear her slowly starting to have a mini freak out.  Soul crushing stuff for her I am sure.

Now I'm wondering if Wednesday's mild panic was the cause of Thursday's repeat "encore" broadcast.  ???

theONE

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 17, 2016, 09:56:23 PM

aldousburbank, I don't understand meaning of this picture as a response to my post, but perhaps the hidden answer is somewhere in your post
from  January 23, 2016, 09:05:00 PM

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #81414 on: January 23, 2016, 09:05:00 PM »
Quote from: aldousburbank on January 23, 2016, 09:05:00 PM

Ok, so saying it was my last post was premature...

But what Saucy Rossy is saying is true and I feel a responsibility to clarify my "insider knowledge" at the risk of being labeled as a white knight. (As if I care)

My wish to not participate here is not about me wanting to take my ball and go home because  some trolls made me mad. It is more a matter of my own sense of self respect, where and how I choose to spend my time- the difference between fun and not, interesting discourse versus unhealthy character assassination  When the public smearing descends into inferences of some kind of nefariously amorous relationship between Art and Heather, every shred of decency that I have in me says stay away from this place. I understand that throwing poop is an act that primates engage in and that online anonymity emboldens those lacking any sense of honor to hurl their fact-free feces with no responding consequences, but this is the sport of cowards. And so it is to these empty sacks of witless humanoids that I address this post. Knowing that Heather and Art have too much class to respond to such specious allegations themselves, I will do that myself since I played a part in, and have been a witness to much of what has transpired backstage in the past 6 months, and it seems like the only helpful and honest thing that I can offer my friend Heather, the genuine and decent people of the Bell family, and the readers of this forum.

Because I have had a long and fruitful history of associating with the most interesting people I can find,  I can honestly claim that I am a well seasoned and well calibrated judge of character. I have lived with cops and also have been locked up with murderers. Swept up around the ashram for years and also rolled with rock stars, psychedelic gurus, and all manner of hooligan. I've associated with the most free living and free loving feral humans I could find and also have had very deep relationships with celibates who I hold in the category of saints. I know a few things about the variety of human nature and did not just get on this pony ride. In this carnival midway of humanity it is possible with time, to gain an understanding of the personal qualities that you gravitate toward or are repelled from.

Heather and I chose to become friends through a process of getting to know each other initially through BellGab, via online correspondence. Based on my sense of what quality of person I appreciate and wish to associate with, over an extended period of time I invited Heather to participate in the reality of my personal and home life. My situation was and is not perfect, nor was or is hers, but we have managed to show up for each other's actual, non-virtual lives with mutual respect and little or no room for bs. As  a recently divorced guy you might say I was missing female companionship and yet (I know you're wondering) we've kept our relationship platonic. I say this to state a standard of our behavior together, friends not lovers. Consider it a character reference if you will, mostly for myself, since my folks were decent people who did not raise me to associate with degenerates or fools or to lie, even to strangers.

I am no eagle scout either but you see, Heather is an individual with real couth, not someone who presents herself as even vaguely sexually suggestive, inappropriate, or flirtatious. Honestly, I enjoy getting hit on by the ladies but our friendship IS our destination and we've had an easy time arriving here in spite of all our natural hormonally instinctive attractions being present and accounted for thank you very much. I believe that we've each developed a trusting sense of our respective boundaries over time, which I am grateful for, as it allows us to have the kind of friendship in which we can travel and spend time together without the added complicated dimension of intimacy, however potentially awesome it might/could be. FYI I'm only relating this "approaching embarrassing" info so that I can move on to the next paragraph with some context. There has been both genuine interest and disingenuous speculation from posters that I have held back from commenting on so here goes.

It was completely my inspiration, my urging, to suggest that Heather contact Art to request an interview. Not to detract from Heather in any way but she was not initially even able to entertain the idea as likely. I bugged her to make contact with Art several times because it was clear to me that she was highly respectful of the man's desire for privacy and would not assume to bother Art for an interview without my urging. Heather in fact objected to my suggestion several times but in my natural born state of hippie optimism ( yeah I know, all you pop-psychology Einsteins must be checking the boxes for magical thinking, wish fulfilling whatever) I assured her that since Art had heard her on the gabcast, he would remember her ability to articulately converse and would be likely to respond. Admittedly the interview was a long shot, but I also had a gut sense about the perfect matchup of her knowledge of his body of work and the timing of his upcoming release from the non-disclosure choke collar.  Also, Pahrump happens to lie in my annual summer adventure/migratory route so I invited her to join me in my travels as I was going anyway.

She was genuinely surprised that Art agreed to our proposal while I not so genuinely acted like I was not. But we went and Art and Airyn treated us as well as anybody ever could. Opening their home to us as new friends was an honest act of honest people, and I was immediately aware that we were in a home with lots of love and genuine affection. These are people that my mom and dad would have been comfortable being with. If you can sense wholesome, well it was like a sweet incense wafting with the fragrance of loving parents raising their child with the best of every impulse they've got. I know what that feels like and apparently some posters do not but you can trust me, it's not something you can fake. The rapport between husband and wife was one of mutual respect and equanimity with no whiff of false compliancy or facade or guile. Art and Airyn clearly are in love with each other and Asia is a very lucky young person to have them guiding her into this world.

This is exactly why it pisses me off that it can be considered fair sport, genuinely speculative discourse, or anything other than rancid and disgusting to state or imply or cheer on the idea that something amorous or sexual was or has been involved in Heather and Art's working or personal relationship. I was there. I have been there with Heather since. I continue to be an active part of her life. (Happy to have had her as a guest for the holidays)  We tell each other our stuff and keep the communications straight up. The point being that I would not continue to associate with Heather were she anything other than what I personally know her to be, which is fair and eager to do the right thing. And I would not support her inserting herself into or influencing Art and Airyn's life in any other than an appropriate and constructive way. And if such was not the the case, I would be the first to inform you all publicly and wash my hands of the whole thing. To put it another way, your rancid grease splattering is pissing me off not just because it slanders and hurts my friends who are genuinely good people, but because it implicates me in some sort of obfuscated, ongoing love plot which I am not enough of a lowlife to even try to comprehend, much less entertain. Those of you who lack the decency or intellect or ethics to keep your minds out of the gutters should at least keep the gutters in your mind and not on the internet. Certainly not on a forum which I formerly enjoyed. Grow up. And I say this not because Heather needs defending but because some people are just idiots and I'm here stating the obvious.

Now that all that's out of the way let me summarize and add a few points:

Heather was introduced to Art by my instigation and she was never attempting to inject herself into Art's or his show's orbit.

Heather's and Art's interactions were nothing but mutually respectful and professional. My sense of their personal chemistry was and is one of mentorship on Art's part, and correspondingly that of potential student/apprentice on Heather's part. And I mean this in the most positive of ways. Apprenticeship is a thing you know, and the natural instinct to learn/teach/pass on a craft is in our cultural genes. There is no gain from folding, mutilating, or stapling this type of relationship into a banal ambition unless you are an unimaginative social imbecile lacking sufficient talent to have your own life.

Art impressed me as straightforward in the sense that he IS who you hear on the radio. He's had the cajones enough to share his private life through his public platform which is obviously something we've valued to the extent that we're all here moaning, bitching, and otherwise gnashing our teeth about it. Maybe he's rethinking this transparent aspect of his career but you can't then blame him for sharing while simultaneously piling on undeserved accusations. It's a ride. You may not appreciate how it's gone but figure it out- what pisses any of you all off is that you believe he hasn't been straight in the walking his talk or has been a quitter. But guess what? Met the guy, shook his hand, and Art is the rare kind of person who I'd trust with my kids. What more can I say? Impugning the character of a man who has entertained you as a reaction to being pissed at your daddy only reflects a lack of integrity of the troll's own personal bridge. Maligning and fictionalizing the guy's love life is beyond contempt and while or where that's happening I will not engage, other than to remind you that you're pissing in your own wind.

Regarding the freedom of speech excuse for defamation of character and garden variety cyber bullying- well sure, MV owns this board so you are free to pass gas as long as he finds it tolerable for whatever ostensible reasons of entertainment or monetization. But let's not confuse hurtful cyber slander with "freedom of speech" which more accurately pertains to the inalienable right to speak our minds free from governmental censorship, not some mistaken justification to wipe a dirty mind with a Jeffersonian hanky. It's like cloaking the need for a bath with a fine perfume. It only insults your intelligence but it won't mine as I'm not sufficiently ignorant enough to confuse the two. 

Sincerely,
ab

theONE

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 17, 2016, 09:56:23 PM

aldousburbank, I was also trying to find answer to you cryptic picture/answer to my post in responses given by others to your epic post,
like here very skillfully provided by our famous SV

SredniVashtar
« Reply #81491 on: January 24, 2016, 07:12:09 AM »
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,30.msg693470.html#msg693470

--or this extremely accurate and funny analysis done by:

Night Train
« Reply #81515 on: January 24, 2016, 11:37:11 AM »
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,30.81510.html

cweb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs4RNCvdC4s

b_dubb

whore
1. A prostitute.
Phrasal Verb:
whore out

Please get a life

theONE

...no live show tonight on MITD

Hateher must have massive headacheck again -or she is drunk again on a cheap sherry
poor witch bitch -or maybe she is giving birth to a baby!!!,
(Art was mentioning something few days ago that he has lots to keep him busy at home)

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 10:18:58 PM

I have lots to keep me busy at home as you will soon understand.

Art

theONE

Quote from: Taco Bell on November 19, 2016, 02:20:08 PM
Must be a joyful and fulfilling existence.

hahaha, yes it is indeed,..
would be even more fulfilling if you post more often

PaulAtreides

Quote from: theONE on November 19, 2016, 01:05:54 AM
...no live show tonight on MITD

I believe she's in NY trying to get a job with the Trump organization. 

theONE

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 19, 2016, 04:38:53 PM

as a sex worker to serve Arab diplomats ?? ,hmmm..
not bad,.. she had internationally recognized talk show now she can spread herself even wider
wonder is Art blessed her move into new sources of income and acts as her 'agent'
also wonder if Art will be paid in Arab currency aka camels (no,not the cigarettes)

Nobody

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 19, 2016, 04:38:53 PM

Director of Communications, perhaps?