• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

SO sorry I'm late, did I miss anything important?  I DIDN'T miss MV on the air with Japhy.  It was WONDERFUL!!!! 

Made me so happy!!  ;D

Lilith

OMG  Heather talking about the Election.  I hope I haven't missed too much of her in depth analysis.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on November 04, 2016, 11:31:30 PM
SO sorry I'm late, did I miss anything important?  I DIDN'T miss MV on the air with Japhy.  It was WONDERFUL!!!! 

Made me so happy!!  ;D

Some creepy old dude sang a pro-Heather song and she didn't tell him about the no-singing rule.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 04, 2016, 11:35:58 PM
Some creepy old dude sang a pro-Heather song and she didn't tell him about the no-singing rule.

Disgraceful!   Sorry I missed the singing tho...  :-[

Lilith

Well, if $1300 shoes could improve Heathers show, it might be worth it...

Lilith

Maybe Heather should just spin some tunes for a while....

Lilith

GREAT  A caller that has some stuff he wants to talk about.  I have hope.

Lilith

Oh Gawd, I KNEW Heather couldn't let the guy talk without inserting some dribble.

Lilith

Did she hang up on the caller already?  He had lots of stuff he wanted to talk about.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on November 04, 2016, 11:55:23 PM
Is this audio all choppy for everyone else, or is it just my phone?

No its not you, that's really bad.  I recorded it if Japhy needs it.  I'll try to let him know.

Lilith

Well, I'm sorry, I tried, but I can't spend my time listening to any more of this.  G'night bellgabbers!

trostol

Quote from: brig on November 05, 2016, 12:21:47 AM
Well, I'm sorry, I tried, but I can't spend my time listening to any more of this.  G'night bellgabbers!

night night

Lilith

"As the flapping of a delicate butterflys wings..."  LOL"S

bwahahahaha

theONE

Quote from: brig on November 05, 2016, 12:21:47 AM

lol, brig try tomorrow, she should be better tomorrow, according to Art as you know she is getting better every day ....haha ha ha

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lilith

Quote from: theONE on November 05, 2016, 12:34:04 AM
lol, brig try tomorrow, she should be better tomorrow, according to Art as you know she is getting better every day ....haha ha ha

If I'm awake, I'll try again tomorrow.