• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151002 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thred

Started by jazmunda, October 02, 2015, 08:52:57 PM

sydtron

Art has a boner for the Pointer Sisters!

OH and HIGH all!

Hugs and kisses....

ArJuna

Quote from: whiptrackercracker on October 02, 2015, 10:49:39 PM
Some of us have phones not smart phones. And some of us can't afford to pay for portable Internet.

I can relate. I only recently upgraded from a phone that barely had texting. I never texted because using the dial keypad to type is really difficult and time consuming.  I never really liked everyone having such easy access to me 24/7.

Stuck in my cabana, living on bananas and blow....

AZ/CO

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 02, 2015, 10:59:39 PM
Hi Ponyboysunset and Lonevoice! ;D

Awww, starrmtn, your new kitty avatar is adorable!

Hi all!  Happy to be listening live for the first time in awhile

starrmtn001

Quote from: AZ/CO on October 02, 2015, 11:02:04 PM
Awww, starrmtn, your new kitty avatar is adorable!

Hi all!  Happy to be listening live for the first time in awhile
Thank you kindly AZ/CO. :D

ArJuna

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 02, 2015, 10:51:50 PM

Addressed it by shitting on Leo? :) I'm gonna download the time traveler archive as soon as it's up.

I would not characterize it like that. Art simply stated the facts as he understood them.  Given the post on the DMN home page I don't blame Art one bit.

Zenman

Quote from: lonevoice on October 02, 2015, 10:56:22 PM
I'm way behind here.  It's a strong possibility that Dave wants us to think he hit the wrong key, when he truly intended to "accidentally" send it to you. He might figure you would tell us about it, like with his infamous blank email before.  He sure could be lying.

Maybe Leo should post the phone call(s) he received from C2C offering him the job, rather than dick around with the phone calls between him and Amy. 

If it's true that C2C tried to steal Leo to piss off Art and mess with MITD, then Leo can safely assume he has been Churched.  Relegated to obscurity. I'm still concerned about Leo's involvement with the MITD XDS satellite access.  But Art sounds in a terrific mood tonight, which is a good sign that all will be well.

Can't wait to listen to the recording of your show tonight, bateman.  I just caught the end of it where you got the guest to do the outro to Art's show.  That was perfect.

Yep, great insight, Lone. And I especially like the part about everything probably being ok with XDS, since Art seems to be in a particularly good mood, considering.

Definitely listen to the Bate show. He was in exceptionally good form and the guest was entertaining, especially when Bate had him introduce MITD.  ;D

sydtron

and then the pilot said...

nein.. nein.. NEIN! NEIN! NEEEEEEEEIN!!

ShayP

Noorynoid

Yes! That's the way to do it, worked for me too but I wasn't flying but home in front of the fireplace hitting the bong.

Quote from: sydtron on October 02, 2015, 11:04:42 PM
and then the pilot said...

nein.. nein.. NEIN! NEIN! NEEEEEEEEIN!!

Yikes! Completely shattered!

Quote from: ArJuna on October 02, 2015, 11:01:12 PM
I can relate. I only recently upgraded from a phone that barely had texting. I never texted because using the dial keypad to type is really difficult and time consuming.  I never really liked everyone having such easy access to me 24/7.

You should see the phone I got. One out of 2 "regular" phones left at verizon. I like to go on the internet then turn off the computer and not be on it all the time.

jazmunda

I would just like to deny the rumors that Coast have tried to poach me. I will however be producing all of Falkie's online content including the upcoming sex tape. May God have mercy on my eyes.

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on October 02, 2015, 11:02:55 PM
Ohhh Skype.  ::)  :P
If you won't come over to use my Skype, have you tried the phone to offer your services?
You and Sandra should dummy up a news item to read as a tryout

flimflam384

I love Art's incredulous "Ho-oh-lee smokes!"

Quote from: TigerLily on October 02, 2015, 11:06:17 PM
If you won't come over to use my Skype, have you tried the phone to offer your services?
You and Sandra should dummy up a news item to read as a tryout

Yesssss!!! Lets do it!

I love open lines so much. This call is amazing.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ShayP on October 02, 2015, 11:04:42 PM
Your avatar is the antithesis of littlechris's.  ;)  :)
Thanks ShayP.  Let me know when he changes it so I can take him off my ignore list. ;) ;D

Quote from: jazmunda on October 02, 2015, 11:06:16 PM
I would just like to deny the rumors that Coast have tried to poach me. I will however be producing all of Falkie's online content including the upcoming sex tape. May God have mercy on my eyes.

GeoNemesis

"How did you get it up?"

"I did it for science!"