• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

I've had enough of DD's crap today......

Pelayo

Speaking of george soros, i guess he's not going to sponsor your show ddd since you have as much affect as a wet noodle.

Pelayo

I'm with you Gunner, ddd can talk to the ether.

Lilith

Sorry I missed the last couple shows   :'(

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on October 31, 2018, 09:28:32 PM
Sorry I missed the last couple shows   :'(

I checked in while you were away. It seemed prudent. It was largely loathsome. How does one get out of this chickenshit outfit?

Gunner65

I took another look at this little 2011 feature piece on Dietrich....What a load of BS!

"Our Story"
https://www.facebook.com/douglasduanedietrich/

DOUGLAS DIETRICH·WEDNESDAY, JULY 4, 2018

Douglas D. Dietrich is a striking presence. Part Chinese and Japanese, his face is one that you don't forget. If you sent to Central Casting for an Oriental Despot or a James Bond Villain, they'd send in Douglas Dietrich.

When you talk with him privately, Dietrich seems a gentle soul, with the antique gallantry of a bygone age. He's a Veteran of Desert Shield and Desert Storm, born in Formosa to a Navy family.

I pick up a sense of betrayal behind his history and I ask about it. He feels his father was mistreated by the VA medical system and that the VA denied medical problems Dietrich suffered from his Tours of Duty in Iraq. This is hardly improbable.

Dietrich is also a compelling story-teller, and his rococo tales of diabolical practices at the highest levels of military power would stand to make him quite successful as a Sci-Fi Novelist, Scriptwriter, or Graphic Novelist. Except Dietrich doesn't present his dark stories as Fiction.

Dietrich covers a lot of ground in his rapid-fire Presentation. One minute we're in 12th Century Japan, the next in 1945 Okinawa.

"In 1281 Kublai Khan invaded Japan [with]…over 70,000 Mongol Marines armed with the Turkish composite crossbow…There was nothing the Emperor could do but get down on his knees and pray to the Ancestors. and they answered... That was the Kamikaze. The winds on that day were 150 mph and every single man on that fleet died. The Japanese told the Americans: 'We can do that again.'..".

Around Santa Clara Live Blog
Carolyn Schuk
6/6/2011

Gunner65

And toward the end of his last show he claims his father did not retire until 1967.....

I'm going to regret this..............    :'(

Move over Rover's,  Let Dietrich take over!

Gunner65

Oh no, not the Midterms....Dietrich lying about the SF in Niger ......an investigation did NOT conclude they were ambushed by some sort of monster.....

Gunner65

LOL   The surrogate son lie.....What about those photos Dietrich?  Happy together?   Yeah right.....its all a fucking lie anyway....I guess he just scolded his own followers.....

Pelayo

ddd just digs himself deeper when it comes to explaining his "adopted"son.

Gunner65

US Midterms = Brazilian/Amazon jungles....neo feudalism...

Gunner65

Brig....we NEED gifs to help us through the insanity~ :'(

Zuckerberg.  Killing off Burmese and Brazilians........   

WTH his he babbling about?

Lilith

Hi Douglas!

Can we get a BELLGAB Shoutout?

Gunner65

I think he is gonna bring on Arola......to talk about martial arts.....

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on November 04, 2018, 07:27:23 PM
Hi Douglas!

Can we get a BELLGAB Shoutout?

He actually DID last show!  Still claiming it is shut down!

Gunner65

Kizuna .......lol Debbie Gibson does NOT help.....just saying

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 04, 2018, 07:28:25 PM
He actually DID last show!  Still claiming it is shut down!

Amazing!!  I still have reason to hope for a shoutout then  ;D