• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

ShayP

Even after everything that has happened I wanted Hoagie to keep going and be what he can be.  Nope.  With these callers he is a bargain basement Richard Noory.

Quote from: ShayP on December 04, 2015, 03:56:14 AM
Even after everything that has happened I wanted Hoagie to keep going and be what he can be.  Nope.  With these callers he is a bargain basement Richard Noory.

If he got a new producer there may be some sliver of hope.

ShayP

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 04, 2015, 03:57:11 AM
If he got a new producer there may be some sliver of hope.

Nobody except a "friend" can handle his ego.  Hoagie is not one to be coached....even if it's for HIS own good.

Quote from: ShayP on December 04, 2015, 03:58:30 AM
Nobody except a "friend" can handle his ego.  Hoagie is not one to be coached....even if it's for HIS own good.

I still think you should be the producer.

Ciardelo

I still listen, I have hope. dwindling hope but hope nonetheless. Hoaxland can be a hoot, we all know right?

right?

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 04, 2015, 03:51:34 AM
I'll see your Star Forge and raise it one idea whose time has come.
OK, I can see your idea whose time has come.
I call.
Whatcha got ?

I'm holding a full arcology - "Scotty, shut the fuck up" 's over Peanut Galleries.

Rix Gins

Quote from: trostol on December 04, 2015, 03:57:20 AM
why do i keep listening night after night
I think we keep waiting for the proverbial train wreck.  Give the devil his due, Rich has been able to stave it off thus far.

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on December 04, 2015, 03:58:36 AM
i can do that without listening though lol

Isn't it background noise though?  I'm still pretty sure you've played 174 straight hours of FO4.  :D  ;)  ;D

ShayP

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 04, 2015, 03:59:24 AM
  I think we keep waiting for the proverbial train wreck.  Give the devil his due, Rich has been able to stave it off thus far.

That...AND...a good show.  Dick Cavett style.  Remember the good Hoagie shows? I know you do.  ;)

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on December 04, 2015, 03:59:32 AM
Isn't it background noise though?  I'm still pretty sure you've played 174 straight hours of FO4.  :D  ;)  ;D

no ..i took it out to get a break from it lol

ShayP

Well, this was unique.  Lordy.  This thread kept it amusing... otherwise it might have just been bizarre.  Nighty night.

trostol

ok..i am actually tired for once and have a headache..so..good night all..good tunes...RIP Scott

https://youtu.be/GqyposaQWnI

ShayP

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 04, 2015, 03:58:54 AM
I still think you should be the producer.

LOL!  Not in my wheelhouse lady.  I wish I could do that job.

Goodnight everyone. Love you all even the coward who is too scared to call me retarded here.  :P

Quote from: ShayP on December 04, 2015, 04:03:20 AM
LOL!  Not in my wheelhouse lady.  I wish I could do that job.

You'd do better than Scott