• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on April 12, 2016, 09:19:39 PM
To my knowledge, I have never told LC anything about the mob, and I'm not looking for a war with George, BUT, I will confirm that Falkie has indeed made death threats against Little Chris and mentioned not just the mafia but also the Hell's Angels.  I had always assumed George was joking, but seeing as how he has now gone off the rails once again, accusing me of things recently done that I did not do, I would take the threats perhaps a bit more seriously now. It will come to you all as no surprise that George has once again ended our friendship. I tried pretty hard to do what he asked off me this time around, but George seems intent on ruining anything that will have potential to move him forward in life. I spoke in truths with the man today over the phone, and even my wife was involved in the conversation. I thought it was a good conversation where George and I crossed into some new trust territory but he just blew that out of the water this evening.  Good luck to you, George. I'm not mad but I hope you're able to find some way to accept the things we discussed over the phone and find some peace and happiness in your life. It's clear to me that Bateman is right, you aren't ready for any more fame and the responsibility that comes with it.  Please end your melt down, for your sake.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Defwhale on April 12, 2016, 06:45:12 PM
Senda once cleaned out the cat's box, then absentmindedly ate the litter encrusted turds.  He later wondered why he had an extra bag of Cheetos.

Hi Brig, why do you call yourself "Brig the Lonestar" at the beginning of your videos.  How did you get the name?  I'm just a few minutes in so far, but am enjoying the lastest episode of "Gabbing Now."   :)

Quote from: area51drone on April 12, 2016, 09:19:39 PM
To my knowledge, I have never told LC anything about the mob, and I'm not looking for a war with George, BUT, I will confirm that Falkie has indeed made death threats against Little Chris and mentioned not just the mafia but also the Hell's Angels.  I had always assumed George was joking, but seeing as how he has now gone off the rails once again, accusing me of things recently done that I did not do, I would take the threats perhaps a bit more seriously now. It will come to you all as no surprise that George has once again ended our friendship. I tried pretty hard to do what he asked off me this time around, but George seems intent on ruining anything that will have potential to move him forward in life. I spoke in truths with the man today over the phone, and even my wife was involved in the conversation. I thought it was a good conversation where George and I crossed into some new trust territory but he just blew that out of the water this evening.  Good luck to you, George. I'm not mad but I hope you're able to find some way to accept the things we discussed over the phone and find some peace and happiness in your life. It's clear to me that Bateman is right, you aren't ready for any more fame and the responsibility that comes with it.  Please end your melt down, for your sake.

Falkie did threaten to send some guys after another guy on here. Falkie said a gang owes him a long running favor and all he has to do is call it in. The threat was made in a video.

Many years ago Falkie posted a rambling post on Redbook, it was about Palin or some shit with a ton of cartoons.
I replied with the Nixon "Shut up hippie" meme.
He came back upset and explaining that he was never a hippie. In the verbose explanation he mentioned that he was friends with a motorcycle club in the sixties, He said he was always so clean cut that they wanted him to hold drugs for them.
That MC is who he is talking about.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 12, 2016, 10:06:21 PM
Hi Brig, why do you call yourself "Brig the Lonestar" at the beginning of your videos.  How did you get the name?  I'm just a few minutes in so far, but am enjoying the lastest episode of "Gabbing Now."   :)

LouSheehan had posted a few stories that included the names of some bellgabbers in the Bella-Haven thread.  I was a regular at the Bella-Haven thread at that time. The "story names" of the bellgabbers happened to be a little different in the story, and mine happened to be "BrigTheLonestar" in those stories, and I just got such a kick out of it, that I kept the name.

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 12, 2016, 11:07:53 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAdJeKspz60

Go to 6:45 anf Falkie starts talking about an 'organization.'
Why would I have watched that minute?

It confirms two things.  First, Senda has already called in his "marker' by having Casio killed.  Second, he is an idiot.

I cannot be bothered to put in the effort to post a proper response... Senda is so far removed from reality if he believes he can order a hit that I suspect he should look forward to time spent at the funny farm.  The fact that he posts videos and talks about it on the phone should pretty much tell you how much trust anybody in the club would have that senda would not be a liability.  (Senda would be dead if he really had done any business with them...)

Quote from: WOTR on April 13, 2016, 12:57:51 AM
Why would I have watched that minute?

It confirms two things.  First, Senda has already called in his "marker' by having Casio killed.  Second, he is an idiot.

I cannot be bothered to put in the effort to post a proper response... Senda is so far removed from reality if he believes he can order a hit that I suspect he should look forward to time spent at the funny farm.  The fact that he posts videos and talks about it on the phone should pretty much tell you how much trust anybody in the club would have that senda would not be a liability.  (Senda would be dead if he really had done any business with them...)

On one of the Gabcasts (around January 6th 2014) Senda declared that he could track down the identity of his detractors by rushing down to Apple and talking to Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, and that they would get the IRL identities of these people so that Falkie could sue them for intellectual property theft. 

Listening to Senda is like being bukkaked with stupid.

SnapT

Do the GabCast on Sunday, Falkie and MV!

Don't let the haters win.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 12, 2016, 08:27:46 PM
Hey George, I just got in from my business meetings today, and am reading all of this LittleChris and Drone stuff here in the Fortress.  I saw my name in there a few times too, but am not really sure what's going on or what has gone down.

My two cents on the GabCast is that you should do it.  You received a very positive response from the last one, and with the show prep you're doing, you could have another great broadcast.  You might be able to delve into the paranormal topics a bit further too.  If you could still dump the callers that you didn't like, there should be no issues from dealing with haters or trolls.

I will be traveling then if it's on Sunday, so would not be able to listen live or call in myself, but expect that it would be another good show.

Gerry that was before this firestorm hit with Little Chris and his sabotage and Drones treachery.
But this is Bellgab.
Eventually they will move on and find fresh meat to feast on.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 13, 2016, 01:17:42 AM
Gerry that was before this firestorm hit with Little Chris and his sabotage and Drones treachery.
But this is Bellgab.
Eventually they will move on and find fresh meat to feast on.

Speaking of which, what did you think of Heather's horrifying announcement that MITD will expand to five hours a night starting next month?

Rowland sure doesn't know what the hell he's doing, passing up having you in Hoagland's timeslot.

ONeill

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 13, 2016, 01:11:30 AM
On one of the Gabcasts (around January 6th 2014) Senda declared that he could track down the identity of his detractors by rushing down to Apple and talking to Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, and that they would get the IRL identities of these people so that Falkie could sue them for intellectual property theft. 

Listening to Senda is like being bukkaked with stupid.

Yeah, the time he called in while walking around Martinez. He was threatening to sue Bart Ell for writing those impersonations. Pure hilarity.

ONeill

http://www.ufoship.com/?p=2158

Necessary position for the newcomers. Keep your kids away from that. Also, you probably shouldn't listen if you like mayo in your food. It completely ruined it for me.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on April 13, 2016, 01:53:08 AM
Speaking of which, what did you think of Heather's horrifying announcement that MITD will expand to five hours a night starting next month?

Rowland sure doesn't know what the hell he's doing, passing up having you in Hoagland's timeslot.

After the crap I'm getting about saying anything to Brig, I am not about to say anything about Heather except to say that Bellgab may the last bastion of Victorianism when it comes to free speech.

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 13, 2016, 02:31:04 AM
After the crap I'm getting about saying anything to Brig, I am not about to say anything about Heather except to say that Bellgab may the last bastion of Victorianism when it comes to free speech.

Oh believe me, I get the Victorian style "Holy-er than thou comments from the Heather Police whenever I say something about Heather.  It just makes me say what I want to say all the more.  I don't reply to their "Victorianisms" except maybe once or twice when it humored me to do so.  Their comments just make me giggle.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on April 13, 2016, 02:50:59 AM
Oh believe me, I get the Victorian style "Holy-er than thou comments from the Heather Police whenever I say something about Heather.  It just makes me say what I want to say all the more.  I don't reply to their "Victorianisms" except maybe once or twice when it humored me to do so.  Their comments just make me giggle.

Love ALL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 12, 2016, 12:42:54 PM
I took " personal inventory " ( whatever in the hell that is supposed to mean to you ) a long time ago.
I am a decent, caring, honest person who deep down hates being angry, hates confrontation and hates anyone, and in particular, Kathy bring angry with me.
I made one GIGANTIC mistake in my life.
I began posting on line.
And then began telling my personal information without thinking that some would use it to attack me.
That was either naive or stupid of me, take your pick.
If you or anyone here think I am not who I deep down feel myself to be, that is YOUR problem and YOUR decision.
I am human. I have made mistakes in the past. I am doing my best not to do them now. But I have and probably will fail at times to do so. Everyone does.
But only I on here get raked over the coals for it.
Perhaps my next decision should be NOT to do the Gabcast at all.
At least that way I wouldn't have to deal with all the anger and drama that is certain to occur on there this time because of, in part, Little Chris's sabotage efforts.
And I would not have to explain my motivations and reasoning and sections over and over and over and over as I have done in the musings thread for years to people who can neither accept it nor forgive.
You decide.
Is it going to be a show where it's all " attack Falkie and give him 2 hours of non stop vitriol and abuse" or one like the last one ?
I suspect that the latter will never be ALLOWED to occur again because of Little Chris and his fellow trolls who can't stand the idea of my even being on there in the first place.
You all have FOUR days to tell ME what to decide what you think in PMS.
At this point I am so fucking disgusted I don't give a flying fuck if I do the show or not.
It sure as hell WON'T be any fun for me, that much is certain, though Liitle Chris and his fellow haters and trolls will revel in the drama of it all that they helped bring about.
I'm out of here for now.

George, my two cents... Do what feels right for you. Be yourself. If doing the show, talk about what you want to talk about. Maybe you shoulnt take any calls.. Ask yourself,  can you be entertaining without taking calls? If not, then maybe you shouldn't do the show. If you can, then by all means go for it. Think of calls as spice, as Rush and MV understand, calls are to help you, look good!

Best to you.

And brig, I have no idea why you keep referring to me in your posts. Best to you. I have always tried to be your friend. FWIW I don't PM George,  only a few times with Little Chris.
My tee shirt idea was meant to help George,  that's all. No evil scheme to make fun of George or play him to be a fool, or contol him or you.  He hasn't responded. So I will drop it and move on.
I haven't the time, to play games,  I'm way to busy, sharing my Love, it is the only way I know. I never asked anything of you or others.. I give.. No good deed (my gifts) goes unpunished. Oh well.. Brig hope you find happinness.. I tried to help you. Sorry if I have failed you.. That makes me sad.

Love ALL
^^^This is White Crow

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 13, 2016, 03:44:46 AM
George, my two cents... Do what feels right for you. Be your self. If doing the show, talk about what you want to talk about. Don't take calls.. Can you be entertaining without taking calls? If not, then maybe you shouldn't do the show. If you can, then by all means go for it. Think of calla as spice, as Rush and MV understand, calls are to help you, look good!

Best to you.

And brig, I have no idea why you keep referring to me in your posts. Best to you. I have always tried to be your friend. FWIW I don't PM George,  only a few times with Little Chris.
My tee shirt idea was meant to help George,  that's all. No evil scheme to make fun of George or play him to be a fool.. He hasn't responded. So I will drop it and move on.
I haven't the time, to play games,  I'm way to busy, sharing my Love, it is the only way I know. I never asked nothing of you or others.. I give.. 

Love ALL
^^^This is White Crow

WC, I hadn't responded because from Sunday until and through yesterday I had been inundated with inboxes, emails, pm's, Skype and Google hangout calls since Sunday; so much so that I scarcely knew what time or day it was. It became one non stop blur.
Kathy called me 5 times yesterday, MV and I talked briefly and I had personal calls to make and then there was an hour and a half with the turncoat he-who-can-never-keep-things-to-himself 1 cent Crashed Drone and his rent-a-wife, Heather ( yes, that's what she told me yesterday when I realized I had never asked her name & then she laughed and said Clod Crashcup TOLD her to say it.). She then told me her real name but I don't remember it because I was so livid over Teeny Balls sabotage of this forum with his confederates and my would be on line radio gig through Bateman.
I spent 8 hours on the phone yesterday in total and only got on line in bits because everytime I would get off the land line or IPad someone else would want my attention.
I am interested still in the shirt idea and please pm me with details.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 13, 2016, 04:12:22 AM
WC, I hadn't responded because from Sunday until and through yesterday I had been inundated with inboxes, emails, pm's, Skype and Google hangout calls since Sunday; so much so that I scarcely knew what time or day it was. It became one non stop blur.
Kathy called me 5 times yesterday, MV and I talked briefly and I had personal calls to make and then there was an hour and a half with the turncoat he-who-can-never-keep-things-to-himself 1 cent Crashed Drone and his rent-a-wife, Heather ( yes, that's what she told me yesterday when I realized I had never asked her name & then she laughed and said Clod Crashcup TOLD her to say it.). She then told me her real name but I don't remember it because I was so livid over Teeny Balls sabotage of this forum with his confederates and my would be on line radio gig through Bateman.
I spent 8 hours on the phone yesterday in total and only got on line in bits because everytime I would get off the land line or IPad someone else would want my attention.
I am interested still in the shirt idea and please pm me with details.

George .. As said before.. Good luck with all.. I won't PM you..nor talk to you on phone.. I will only  discuss ideas with you on Bellgab forums.. I haven't time for anything else, far to busy, 'loving my way' to the top  :-*.
If you haven't been paying attention to my ideas to help you. And you believe they have some merit.. Then please read my old posts, and discuss them in your forum. I will not respond to your PMs. Nor to anybody's ideas to assist you via PMs.

Best to you.

Lilith

MV, George, I sure do look forward to this thread going viewable.  The bellgabbers will be able to understand so many things.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 13, 2016, 03:44:46 AM
George, my two cents... Do what feels right for you. Be yourself. If doing the show, talk about what you want to talk about. Maybe you shoulnt take any calls.. Ask yourself,  can you be entertaining without taking calls? If not, then maybe you shouldn't do the show. If you can, then by all means go for it. Think of calls as spice, as Rush and MV understand, calls are to help you, look good!

Best to you.

My tee shirt idea was meant to help George,  that's all. No evil scheme to make fun of George or play him to be a fool, or contol him or you.  He hasn't responded. So I will drop it and move on.
I haven't the time, to play games,  I'm way to busy, sharing my Love, it is the only way I know. I never asked anything of you or others.. I give.. No good deed (my gifts) goes unpunished. Oh well.. Brig hope you find happinness.. I tried to help you. Sorry if I have failed you.. That makes me sad.

Love ALL
^^^This is White Crow

When have I EVER referred to you in my posts WhiteCrow? When have I ever mentioned you in any PM's?  I don't think I have ever ONCE mentioned you at all.

What did you try to help me with?  I never asked for, and don't need help with anything.  But um.....Thank You anyway.  It was nice meeting you and Mrs. Crow when you came to the falls, over coffee at Frankies.  And thank you for the troll, the coffee, fruit and nuts,  and the t-shirt you sent for my Dad's passing.  I honestly don't remember asking for any help with anything tho.  I DO remember you asking me not to mention the troll or the t-shirt to Mrs. Crow.  I never understood why.  I carried them in the bag under my walker seat, in case you needed them back.  I also remember you calling me a lot.  I am sure you thought I might need someone to talk to, after my Dad's passing,  not realizing I have 200 neighbors in my building, so maybe that is what you mean by "trying to help me".   I am just not a phone person, nor a PM person, as I tried to explain to you over and over again, and as I have explained to everyone here in the forum many times, and in my videos as well.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 13, 2016, 04:28:24 AM
George .. As said before.. Good luck with all.. I won't PM you..nor talk to you on phone.. I will only  discuss ideas with you on Bellgab forums.. I haven't time for anything else, far to busy, 'loving my way' to the top  :-*.
If you haven't been paying attention to my ideas to help you. And you believe they have some merit.. Then please read my old posts, and discuss them in your forum. I will not respond to your PMs. Nor to anybody's ideas to assist you via PMs.

Best to you.

WC, you are doing me a disservice. PMS are a way to discuss things that one would not rather have others see. As you apparently run some type of business, would YOU put all YOUR trade secrets and information out in the open for your competitors to see ? I don't think you would if you're any type of good businessman.
And part of selling the shirts, IMHO, is the surprise factor and discussing what will and will not appeal to the public in PRIVATE AND doing it openly in a forum is not how one conducts business.
I've managed businesses and been in business meetings. They were NOT held out on the street for all to see. They were in private meetings among employees and managers and the higher ups.

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 13, 2016, 08:18:32 AM
WC, you are doing me a disservice. PMS are a way to discuss things that one would not rather have others see. As you apparently run some type of business, would YOU put all YOUR trade secrets and information out in the open for your competitors to see ? I don't think you would if you're any type of good businessman.
And part of selling the shirts, IMHO, is the surprise factor and discussing what will and will not appeal to the public in PRIVATE AND doing it openly in a forum is not how one conducts business.
I've managed businesses and been in business meetings. They were NOT held out on the street for all to see. They were in private meetings among employees and managers and the higher ups.

I think I remember Chefist saying that a bellgab store for all the bellgabbers to make coffee mugs, t-shirts and various things for sale oneline, is in the works George  ;D

I think you just send them the image you want on the item, and you don't have to buy any bulk inventory.  The sales are handled by each order, one at a time.

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on April 13, 2016, 08:32:53 AM
I think I remember Chefist saying that a bellgab store for all the bellgabbers to make coffee mugs, t-shirts and various things for sale oneline, is in the works George  ;D

I think you just send them the image you want on the item, and you don't have to buy any bulk inventory.  The sales are handled by each order, one at a time.

Yes but the profits would go to MV wouldn't they ?

Good morning George!  Are you feeling better today?  Have a great day everyone!

paladin1991

Quote from: Military Justice2 on April 11, 2016, 08:03:43 PM
wow my satellite internet is down for 3 days and looks like I missed a shit load.

Huh.  I thought the RCMP had scooped you up  and shit you back to Serbia.

paladin1991

Quote from: littlechris on April 12, 2016, 06:24:07 AM

Have you ever french kissed a "provider"?

Yes or No please.

Must be specific......above or below  the belt?

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 13, 2016, 09:18:08 AM
Yes but the profits would go to MV wouldn't they ?

I have no insider information on anything, but I would hope MV would get some of the profit, as well as the online hosting store providing the inventory, in addition to ourselves.

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on April 13, 2016, 12:57:51 AM

Wait.  What?  Casio was killed?  When did that happy event go down?

Why does anybody still care about Fallow or his musings?