• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Who on April 11, 2016, 10:23:32 AM
Burgeoning career?  There is no market for a fat, lazy, misogynistic bigot inhaling food on the air while yapping about whatever comes to his feeble little mind. 

Well, perhaps I was gilding the Lily a bit when I used the word "burgeoning."

Quote from: dipp on April 11, 2016, 10:25:55 AM
What you're really saying, is that it's boring without us.

I can't believe YOU were the falling of the fortress itself.
oh the irony.

"it's a forsaken land"...
only 20 of us....
Falkie just really needs to give up the fortress...

oh man! Gold star!!.Your "Master" will not be pleased with you being the one to falter.

No faltering here my Canadian sister, but i see what you were going for!  What makes you think I was referring to the fortress?  Mayhap I was speaking of Kansas..more to the point...the part of Kansas where supposedly, the Devil comes to play? ;)

dipp

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 11, 2016, 10:35:08 AM
No faltering here my Canadian sister, but i see what you were going for!  What makes you think I was referring to the fortress?  Mayhap I was speaking of Kansas..more to the point...the part of Kansas where supposedly, the Devil comes to play? ;)

Nope! you certainly were speaking of the fortress. lol 
20 ppl in kansas are there?
falkie should come back you said. to his fans.  is that Kansas?

So what's it like to be the Judas to your Jesus?
you're so nervous you can't even see that what you wrote makes no sense that it was Kansas! LOL

dont sweat too hard there Judas!

Who

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 11, 2016, 10:27:47 AM
Did you notice that he was pissed at MV for "ruining" his bit? Because Senda got confused when he heard the video game music and lost his train of concentration. So Senda's attention span of a gnat was somehow MV's fault.

Everything that goes wrong in Senda's life is the fault of someone else.  There are no exceptions.

whoozit

Quote from: Who on April 11, 2016, 10:43:44 AM
Everything that goes wrong in Senda's life is the fault of someone else.  There are no exceptions.
Is that a surprise?  At least 20% of humanity shares this outlook.  You may as well rail against the sun rising.  At least is several billon years that will change.

Quote from: dipp on April 11, 2016, 10:41:46 AM
Nope! you certainly were speaking of the fortress. lol 
20 ppl in kansas are there?
falkie should come back you said. to his fans.  is that Kansas?

So what's it like to be the Judas to your Jesus?
you're so nervous you can't even see that what you wrote makes no sense that it was Kansas! LOL

dont sweat too hard there Judas!

Well, i'm not sure we even have 20 posters in Falkenberg..so...ha! ;)

whoozit

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 11, 2016, 10:52:41 AM
Well, i'm not sure we even have 20 posters in Falkenberg..so...ha! ;)
Maybe 10 posers.  Not sure of he poster count.

dipp

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 11, 2016, 10:58:16 AM
  :)

ahh.. yr a sweet guy bj. 
you know i like bugging you.  :) can't ever get mad at you.

The caller from South Africa to dim witted Senda was priceless. The guy kept giggling which makes me wonder if it was a prank call. As usual, Senda could not keep up. He couldn't understand what the guy was talking about and many times asked him to repeat himself. Then Senda looked up some information online just like his hero Noory likes to do when he doesn't know something. The constant eating and drinking while on air was also a touch of class. Yeah, Senda is going places.

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 11, 2016, 11:43:57 AM
The caller from South Africa to dim witted Senda was priceless. The guy kept giggling which makes me wonder if it was a prank call. As usual, Senda could not keep up. He couldn't understand what the guy was talking about and many times asked him to repeat himself. Then Senda looked up some information online just like his hero Noory likes to do when he doesn't know something. The constant eating and drinking while on air was also a touch of class. Yeah, Senda is going places.
Dinner and paranormal talk,  what more could you want?  The mastication just added to the vibe.

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 10, 2016, 12:19:39 AM
Now excuse me because I'm crying over having to type an explanation over my lost beloved kitties. now and over the past 38 years and Kathys as well.

No Senda, you have it all wrong. You don't have to do anything, you chose to do it.

And the reason you are ridiculed is because you once posted that you killed a cat by sitting on it. You also injured another one in the same manner and begged the Internet for money to help the cat. In the end you told no one what happened neither to the cat nor to the money you got. Forgot about that little detail Senda? And of course we only know that because you told us, do I even need to mention that?

whoozit

Quote from: ONeill on April 11, 2016, 11:50:44 AM
And the reason you are ridiculed is because you once posted that you killed a cat by sitting on it. You also injured another one in the same manner and begged the Internet for money to help the cat.
I don't know what to say.  I've seen those words before but never in that order.  I'm speechless.

C'mon IB, you know damn good and well that the chat room went ape-shit crazy when Falkie was chewing and threatening LittleChris ala.."bring an army" at the same time.  Lol!  But yeah, he may need a litte...refining in places.  That S.A. guy was a gentleman.  I was waiting for him to become impatient.    "A tokoloshe...a small creature goddammit!"

No Senda, you have it all wrong. You don't have to do anything, you chose to do it.

And the reason you are ridiculed is because you once posted that you killed a cat by sitting on it. You also injured another one in the same manner and begged the Internet for money to help the cat. In the end you told no one what happened neither to the cat nor to the money you got. Forgot about that little detail Senda? And of course we only know that because you told us, do I even need to mention that?
Poor cat. Senda should watch where he plops his ass down. How do you sit on 2 cats and kill them? Poor kitties.

Quote from: dipp on April 11, 2016, 11:40:35 AM
ahh.. yr a sweet guy bj. 
you know i like bugging you.  :) can't ever get mad at you.

Awww...shucks he says, looking down and blushing as he kicks at a small stone. :-*

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 11, 2016, 11:57:05 AM
C'mon IB, you know damn good and well that the chat room went ape-shit crazy when Falkie was chewing and threatening LittleChris ala.."bring an army" at the same time.  Lol!  But yeah, he may need a litte...refining in places.  That S.A. guy was a gentleman.  I was waiting for him to become impatient.    "A tokoloshe...a small creature goddammit!"
I would be awesome if the SA guy started posting here.

GravitySucks

I didn't listen to the show, but I predicted he could not do a two hour show without eating.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 11, 2016, 11:58:39 AM
Poor cat. Senda should watch where he plops his ass down. How do you sit on 2 cats and kill them? Poor kitties.

Did he sit on them in stereo or were they mono flattenings?

ONeill

Quote from: dipp on April 10, 2016, 02:48:02 PM
Considering George sent me an email inbox about Who and Yolandi calling them liberal lovers, not knowing he was actually sending it TO YOLANDI, i'd love for this talk to happen too lc!!

#1 i found george by looking for art bell vids on YOUTUBE. i know nothing of some fucking board.
#2 i have never commented about being a fucking liberal or conservative lover or bothered anyone about fucking politics on some fucking stupid board ooooooooooooor  youtube!!!  i went after ppl on a fucking board????? wtf r u talking about old man????
i'm not even in america u stupid fuck george

So seeing how he put a spin on me just cause i started to realize that you weren't just some funny guy on the internet, that you was actually a fat huge mooch, and got pissed off i was duped so bad,,, now  i'm some fucking chick on some fuckin board liberal lover who even bothered other fucking ppl about it??? lol
like what fucking planet are you fucking from dumbass???
look at you making it about politics and not the fact that i, being a smart broad when it comes to fuckheads, didn't see you for the SLOTH begging MOOCH cockroach infested fuck you really are.

you're "not for publication" clause doesn't count when you had no idea you were actually sending it to everyone BUT the person you were talking about.
nice try though george. imagine that. if you didnt send it to dipp/yolandi (ME), never whould have known you even spoke ABOUT ME.

Yeah, the Fat Fuck is just amazing, isn't he? Yolandi, I loved seeing your posts under the Fat Fuck's videos. It was a clinical case of someone who initially thought he is a harmless and lovable retard, but quickly realized that only one of the 3 words in that description is true. When I saw you asking "How can a welfare recipient even afford a car" I knew it was going down really fast. I hope you didn't send him any money.

How much money did Senda grift for the cat so that he could watch it die? Because you know he did not move to take the poor cat to get medical attention even if and when he got donations for the cat's vet bill.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 11, 2016, 08:17:51 AM
George, you are taking your eye off the ball here ... focus on your recent advancements.

Your hators are running some misdirection for the time being.

Misdirection ?

Little Chris just inboxed me that he understands that my 15 year dear friend KellyDD will be joining Bellgab. She didn't know this place existed and this has to be being done at his impetus.
He's not going to stop unless MV bans him and he probably won't do it on my asking him to.
Little Chis has a history of vindictively attacking me every time he feels slighted even when I am the aggrieved party and not him, as I am in this case.
I will go back and edit that post of mine.
As for my ex wife, I did a background check of myself for $1 and her name is linked to me through marriage records. Anyone can seek her out on the net. Including Big Shits.

Your friend, Kelly Double D might come here and post?  Would that be alright by you?  I wouldn't mind meeting her!

GravitySucks

I don't think that is the ONLY reason he is ridiculed. It isn't even in the top 10.

3OctaveFart

Do what you will. You obsessed over this stuff for several days and it affected the preparation for your show.

Falkie2013

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 12:00:18 PM
People just thought it was fun and so did I. No harm no foul...if you want to kick me out go ahead. Seems rather ungrateful after I tried to help you by preparing show notes and sharing topic suggestions on your thread.

Anyway, do whatever you want. Good luck on your show...

Has nothing to do with ungrateful.
Think about what photoshopped pictures have been posted in the Musings thread with me being homosexually raped and then see if YOU would find it to be FUNNY because I don't and not only when it refers to me.
Rape be it by a male or female is a heinous crime and act of force and I see nothing FUN about depicting it here or elsewhere.
My first girlfriend got raped by two Mexicans ( who they were and NOT a racist comment ) in broad daylight in a parking lot 3 doors up from her hotel room.
That was NOT funny either and as I had NO experience or knowledge then I tried to console her and failed because I didn't understand what a woman goes through then.
She had to deal with it on her but went to a doctor and didn't get pregnant or a disease, thank G*d.
Some on here would no doubt find that her being raped was and is FUNNY but it doesn't matter.
I will ALWAYS love her and miss her and she's been dead for a very long time.

Yeah man, how's the prep going? 

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 11, 2016, 12:18:12 PM
Has nothing to do with ungrateful.
Think about what photoshopped pictures have been posted in the Musings thread with me being homosexually raped and then see if YOU would find it to be FUNNY because I don't and not only when it refers to me.
Rape be it by a male or female is a heinous crime and act of force and I see nothing FUN about depicting it here or elsewhere.
My first girlfriend got raped by two Mexicans ( who they were and NOT a racist comment ) in broad daylight in a parking lot 3 doors up from her hotel room.
That was NOT funny either and as I had NO experience or knowledge then I tried to console her and failed because I didn't understand what a woman goes through then.
She had to deal with it on her but went to a doctor and didn't get pregnant or a disease, thank G*d.
Some on here would no doubt find that her being raped was and is FUNNY but it doesn't matter.
I will ALWAYS love her and miss her and she's been dead for a very long time.

Falk, someone once told me something that has served me well through the years when it comes to my relationship with other people:  Take any group of people, doesn't matter the size.  At least one of those people is an asshole.  That is a law of nature.  If ever you find yourself in a group of people that seems to have no assholes in it, then you are the asshole. 

Point being in this case;  it is assholes that will make your world go round and round.  Gospel.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 11, 2016, 12:18:42 PM
Yeah man, how's the prep going?

Today I have to call doctors and round up me some fine Grade A whale blubber and offer it up as a sacrifice on the show to the Great Canadian Whale Goddess Yolandi.
Ain't gonna be no show prep if people don't quit inboxing me.
Tonight I start sending MV music and my special FUN clip.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 11, 2016, 12:24:10 PM
Falk, someone once told me something that has served me well through the years when it comes to my relationship with other people:  Take any group of people, doesn't matter the size.  At least one of those people is an asshole.  That is a law of nature.  If ever you find yourself in a group of people that seems to have no assholes in it, then you are the asshole. 

Point being in this case;  it is assholes that will make your world go round and round.  Gospel.

I try to avoid them when I can but even such a relatively minor public figure such as myself seems to find them drawn to me.
There are 8 million nuts out there in the Naked City ...